It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazca lines connected with Australian lines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Nazca lines in peru found at this Site have been said to have only been made with the help from the air, hence bringing in the theory of alien visitors. but could the "aliens" have helped other civilisations around the world? a few days ago on a travel show on tv there was a expedition going to a newly discovered etching in the desert somwhere south of Alice Springs, Australia. where a "private" guide helped them to find the ancient lines that spread something like 25kms across the desert showing the image of a man, ive googled heaps of stuff to find more information about this but found nothing, just wondering has anyone hered about anything to do with this?

[edit on 22-4-2005 by 2012timofy]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
here it is, the only know picture i have been able to find of the etching in the australian desert found here it says that theory is that a bulldozer did it using GPS, but given the remote location it wouldve taken them months if not years to do this, since its only reachable from air.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Timofy,
thanks for that link, I was really wondering what the Aus. lines looked like. GPS is something of a recent advent. So it would help if we knew when the Aus figuer was first seen. But if it was done with a bulldozer, the figuer should be erased before to much time goes by.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
yes i think its been so hard to find pictures of due to the fact that its sutch a new discovery...strange looking head on it though...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
omg thanx for the great link it was what ive been looking for.

join