It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanunu answering questions NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mordechai Vanunu is not allowed to use internet, cellphone or talk to "forreigners". But right now he is answering questions "live" at a norwegian newspapers website.

All questions in english:

Dagbladet: Vanunu paa nett hos Dagbladet

This might get interesting...

The questions to this webchat with Israeli nuclear technician and former inmate Mordechai Vanunu must be written in English!

What conditions did Vanunu experience during 18 years of imprisonment? How did he feel when he finally was released? Why does the Israeli government restrict what he can do and who he can speak to? And why does he want to come to Norway?

Send him your questions now.

[edit on 2005/4/22 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Again, FYI:

The questions to this webchat with Israeli nuclear technician and former inmate Mordechai Vanunu must be written in English!

What conditions did Vanunu experience during 18 years of imprisonment? How did he feel when he finally was released? Why does the Israeli government restrict what he can do and who he can speak to? And why does he want to come to Norway?

Send him your questions now.

It won't make any sense if you don't know who this is but some members certainly will.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

I have been waiting for this opportunity to greet him!!
I Love Mordechai!!!! JUHUUUUU

KOOOL!!!

This is unbelievable. I remember when i was a young kid, sitting and watching news about this man being taken away in a policecar in a hurry...

If people don't know who he is, they should REALLY do a an oogling on the net for info about him. He is a really true hero! A true symbol of anti-authority! I have wrote about him several times, and I will make those links available later... ...When I am off work...
He has, by the way, recently won a peaceaward from Norway. He has just recieved it...

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Ulvetann]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Vanunu is apparently done answering questions now.
His last message was this:

Vanunu

To all Norweigan people,

Thank you very much for all the lovely messages. I believe in the spirit of the Norweigan people and I am trusting you to continue to work for my freedom. I will be very happy to come to visit and stay in Norway.

Keep on doing for peace and the abolition of NWs. Anyone who wants can write to me at: [email protected]

Thank you. This is the last message.

vmjc
vmjc email: [email protected]

The rest of the questions and answers to them can be found at the page I first directed you to.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Vanunu arrested

Vanunu was arrested today, because he has a Norwegian girlfriend.

Israeli police arrest nuclear whistleblower Vanunu

December 29, 2009

Nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu was ordered to be put under house arrest Tuesday after being charged with violating a condition of his 2004 release from an Israeli prison.

[---]

His lawyer, Avigdor Feldman, said Vanunu was arrested because he has a Norwegian girlfriend whom police have already interrogated.

[---]

Upon his release in 2004, Vanunu was banned from leaving the country and having unauthorized contact with foreigners.

Following a policy that it calls "nuclear ambiguity," Israel has never acknowledged or denied having a nuclear weapons program. But experts concluded from the material that Vanunu divulged that Israel had the world's sixth-largest nuclear arsenal.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To bad for him, he's going to spend the rest of his life in Israel

top topics

join