It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i can't find a thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
last week there was a thread posted and i don't know what forum it was under.

it was a thread complete with photos of the good deeds our US soldiers are doing in iraq.........

i've ckd current events, war on terrorism, politics,political conspiracys and can't find it.

since i'm not sure who started the thread and what forum it was under....i don't know HOW to search for it.

can someone please give me some tips on this?

thanks!!!
angie

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
use the search feature at the top of the page and you should find what you are looking for. It will probably be in MyATS aswell, it tends to keep all the topics you have posted in

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I HATE the search. It sucks like a two dollar whore in Bangkok. Unuseable unless you have a Bachelors Of ATS' Search Engine.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
well it wasn't under my posts. i'll go try the search thing.

but since i don't know the forum.......the person starting the thread.....or the topic exactly...........i'm afraid i'm gonna get diddly doo on the search.

but i'll try!

thanks!

angie

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Click the members tab at the top of the page, put your name in the search window click display results.
Now you will see your name and info.

Click on your user name again, and at the bottom left of the new page you will see ‘Search for all posts” click it and you will get a display of all your posts

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Some threads and posts were lost with the recent server downtime also, so there's a chance it could be gone... Try the My ATS feature....if not listed there, it's likely bye-bye... Happened to all of us...

EDIT: just looked at all your posts amb1063. It's gone. I remember that thread, as I read it. You'll have to repost. Word of advice, always save long posts or ones with lots of pics in Word, so you can repost if you accidentally hit the wrong key, etc.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ok thanks gazrok

i was thinking the same thing.............i looked at "my posts" and didn't see it there.

ohhh well.........that's fine.

thanks for all the help guys!!

angie

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think the thread was authored by Edsinger with the eagle's head and the American flag as an avatar. I seem to remember it showed pictures of soldiers playing hopscotch and leapfrog with Iraqi children.

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Even so, still would have showed in amb1063's listing if ever posting to it...
Didn't see it there...so I think it's a casualty of war, so to speak....

new topics

top topics

join