It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Awesome UFO Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In these modern times of digital editing, photoshop, etc. photos and videos that don't predate such techniques are a hard sell to most, skeptic and believer alike.

The only thing that will advance the field is uncovering more substantiated documentation and of course, actual physical evidence.

Short of alien or government disclosure, the above is likely the only way the field will be able to get over the ridicule factor it engenders.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by nhufohunter
Everybody is always talking about how shaky the videos are, does anyone have a clue to how hard it is to first find a UFO much less get it on film, and then try and get it to pose for the camera and come close enough so you don't have to use zoom to see it. When the objects are even a small distance away it makes much harder to keep it in the center of the screen, go film some planes or stars tonight and you'll see.
[edit on 22-4-2005 by nhufohunter]

It doesn't matter. Skeptics have heard this excuse before, and it's them you really have to convince.

Peace

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. The skeptics dont matter to me, it's the real people that this is meant for.

Another thing about the "butterfly" is that this object clearly shows interaction on the tape, It is as if it knew it was being film, it was display which has happend a number of times. That is why I keep the camera with me now

If your making fun of the Concord Monitor headline that was not written by me, it was added by the paper and led to a serious article they ran after realizing that they had not only commited a crime in sensationalizing the letter but they got more traffic to there site in one week then they had in three months. The article led to a prime time news cast which was only a debunking attempt by NECN. The Debunker later released a statement to the press that after watching the footage stating that the objects are in fact UFO.

When Sandt came to watch the footage with his girlfriend, an astropysisist,
they already knew about my site, they new that these where UFOs. As they watched the footage it became clear that they already knew this was ET activity and wanted more than anything to see it for themselves. They plan to come back and sky watch soon and often.

Skeptics will see the reality of the big picture if they are meant to, It's the people that are just looking for that little piece of evidence, the final signal, the wake up call that we are not only being visited but are more than likely a by-product of their activity that I'm reaching out to. For every skeptic there is ten people that know deep down in their heart that these are no airplanes, and that is because they are not.
Skeptics are the ones that have to convince people that these aren't and so far they are losing the battle misserabaly, I've made challenges to several experts and none have been able to comply or dissprove this footage.

On the other hand inteligent, well informed people know imeadiatlly that this is the real deal, I have many powerfull people in the field backing me and I know how hard it is to convince anybody that doesn't want to know what's up otherwise, esspecially with all the skeptics trying to stop disclosure.

At a place like this it should be easy to slay a skeptic in a second, but see, this is the skeptics playground and the experts don't waste their time with them becaus it's sensless.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

right click and choose save target as

nov bol vid

nhufohunter, i'm getting a '404' on your link above.

www.jerrypippin.com...©2004%20Paul%20Spera.wmv

Sanc'.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

does this look like a butterfly, obviously you have no clue about photography.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by nhufohunter]

First off, I have a bit of an understanding of photography because I am a photographer. Secondly it was not my purpose to make this a personal attack. I was just stating my opinion. I said it "could" be a butterfly and a flashlight, my way of saying it could be anything. The video is of very poor quality and it is impossible to believe this is anything at all.

Now after reading your outlandish response to my small post I begin to wonder if you are pulling a hoax of some sort. To be attacked for stating my opinion leads me to believe you are trying to create something out of nothing.

Save the negative personal abuse for those you love most.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
that was the worst footage ever to be claimed a ufo . i thought u were a pro .,zooming in and out and in and out .maybe to much coffeeeee.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

right click and choose save target as

nov bol vid

nhufohunter, i'm getting a '404' on your link above.

www.jerrypippin.com...©2004%20Paul%20Spera.wmv

Sanc'.

One more time, right click and chose save as

didn't mean to make you cry csulli

when your done crying you should take a course in photography, if you are one you've proven to me you don't know much about it

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
UFOs are just ufos - yes? Well, if so there are some who think and have reason to think their real 'cause of their own experiences and/or research.

And so, if anyone has not had the time to research the chronicles of Ufology before making any decision to not believe, I suggest they do a little homework and then post judgements yah/nah..

Just a thought..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
paul the video you put up is interesting, but you can see how basic it is.
its just a light in the dark. it could be anything including a silly hoax, it is a ufo because its impossible to work out what it is.
what do you think the light is?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The first video was interesting. I can't get the second one to work.

As I said the first video is interesting because I cannot readily explain it. At one point it has a definite helecopter shape, but I've never seen a helecopter's entire fuselage emit light like that. With the quality of the video I don't think I'll be looking at it more closely. It is interesting, if only because the quality is so poor you can't tell what the object is.

Here's some tips if you want to pursue your sightings and try to get more. I'm an amateur astronomer and spend most clear nights taking pictures either through my telescope or from a tripod, so I know a little about photography at night. You're absolutely right it's dificult at night. The little LCD viewfinder is worthless for framing a shot.

1. Get a tripod. You can pick up a decent one at Wal-Mart for under 20 bucks.
2. If your camera/videocamera has a night setting, use it.
3. If you have a lighting selection, set it to sunlight. Do not set it to flourescent, tungsten, or auto.
4. Do not try to use the viewfinder/LCD to frame the shot. Keep the lens on the widest possible setting. This will give you the widest field of focus. It will prevent the camera from constantly attempting to autofocus, which causes the object to blur. If you can set the camera to manual focus, do it.
5. Go out at night and practice framing objects by simply moving the camera slowly on the tripod and trying to align the lens to the object. You can practice with stars, trees, buildings, the moon, etc. I'm at the point where I can find a star I want to photograph and simply move the camera on the tripod to get it in the frame without using the LCD.
6. Once you get good at pointing the camera on the tripod and moving it SLOWLY to track objects, practice zooming very slowly. Zoom a llittle, focus, zoom a little, focus, etc. Most cameras have a two speed zoom button. Press it lightly to zoom slow or all the way down to zoom fast. Zoom in the day, but resist the urge to zoom at night. A small, but steady and wide-focused video is MUCH more valuable than a jerky, out of focus, zooming in and out video. If you can get objects like trees and buildings to give a reference for speed, distance, etc., it is even better.

If your serious about filming more UFO's these tips will definitely improve your video quality and get you some great shots. Like I said, you are absolutely right that filming at night is very hard. Practice makes perfect.

Hope this helps and good luck!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I see you are still stuck in your ways of immature posting. Let me educate you on a few facts. First of all extraterrestrials are real. I have witnessed the aircraft first hand and do believe in a few of the many stories I have heard, read or saw.

Second off your video is horrible and doesn`t resemble anything in particular enough to coax the most willing of minds.

Cry, no I don`t think so.

Photography, yes I am a very successful photographer and videographer. I have nothing to prove to you however for it is you who has posted this rediculous video.

When you learn some respect, I would be happy to show you the real deal. Yes I am talking about ufo`s here. I have a couple of archived videos that have not been aired as of yet, the footage is quite sensitive, and I can`t say no more at this time.

So, bottom line, lose that punk kid attitude, learn to take constructive criticism and you will get much much further.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
paul the video you put up is interesting, but you can see how basic it is.
its just a light in the dark. it could be anything including a silly hoax, it is a ufo because its impossible to work out what it is.
what do you think the light is?

I know it was and Et Craft. It followed me around the propertyline and stayed the same distance until it just vanished. The sighting lasted for almost five minutes and the craft came as close as 100 yards away from me and never made a sound, it also hid behind a tree for a minute. Watch the time signature on the tape, there is another two minutes of footage after the end and the whole thing has been edited to show the most important part

csulli, you have proven nothing but your imaturity, your first post was nothing but an insult and I can see you surelly can dish it out but can't take it.

You've also proved that you are a liar, if you did know anything about photograpy you would know that the moon lite would have washed out any other light that passed through it.

I bring evidence, you bring the first single remark, HORRIBLE VIDEO

There are top people in the field that think this is one of the best ever taken, I think I'll take their word over yours anyday and I'm sure everyone esle would also

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great horrible video.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Everybody is always talking about how shaky the videos are, does anyone have a clue to how hard it is to first find a UFO much less get it on film, and then try and get it to pose for the camera and come close enough so you don't have to use zoom to see it. When the objects are even a small distance away it makes much harder to keep it in the center of the screen, go film some planes or stars tonight and you'll see.

Growin up I saw many UFO"s. Back in the sixties my brothers and I were sleeping out in our back yard in Las Vegas and the whole sky became as daytime. Another time a few years later in Okinawa I was treated to four or five lights dancing in the sky doing fantastisc maneuvers. Fast forward a couple more years to the early seventies in Montana and I see even more nightime lights while camping. Well this contuinued for several more years in various parts of the country. I finally got tired of people doubting my sightings, so I bought a complete 35mm kit with zoom lens and several hi powered flash units. I carried that camera EVERYWHERE for the next ten years. People referred to me as "THE CAMERAMAN". I NEVER SAW ANOTHER UFO AS LONG AS I CARRIED THE CAMERA.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Growin up I saw many UFO"s. Back in the sixties my brothers and I were sleeping out in our back yard in Las Vegas and the whole sky became as daytime. Another time a few years later in Okinawa I was treated to four or five lights dancing in the sky doing fantastisc maneuvers. Fast forward a couple more years to the early seventies in Montana and I see even more nightime lights while camping. Well this contuinued for several more years in various parts of the country. I finally got tired of people doubting my sightings, so I bought a complete 35mm kit with zoom lens and several hi powered flash units. I carried that camera EVERYWHERE for the next ten years. People referred to me as "THE CAMERAMAN". I NEVER SAW ANOTHER UFO AS LONG AS I CARRIED THE CAMERA.

Finally, Someone that knows what they are talking about

I took about fifty videos last year, I have only a couple this year and one that might be terrestrial(highly doubtfull and still unproved].

You think people at a UFO board would appriciate the dedication, patience and courage it takes to not only film one, but come clean and show it to the entire world but as I said before this is the skeptic's playground

I wish I had no life and could sit around bashing the people that do the work while I sat on my computer all day everyday claiming to be an expert and not being able to back it.

That must take real dedication and and a very comfortable chair, not to mention the lack of a life

I'm sure a low tolerance to sunlight dosent hurt either

[edit on 24-4-2005 by nhufohunter]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
your constant bashing of other members doesnt help your cause nfohunter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join