It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just want to hear peoples voices on this. Who here like Bush & who hates him? Do you think he's doing a good job. Or do you think he took part in 9/11. I want to hear your voices on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am part of the leading coalition here that hates Bush, thinks he's a faliure as president (which is par for the course in his life), and thinks he has somethign to do with 9-11.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Just want to hear peoples voices on this. Who here like Bush & who hates him? Do you think he's doing a good job. Or do you think he took part in 9/11. I want to hear your voices on this.

And i'm leading a coalition of the people who haven't been in an institution.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ha-HA-HA. laugh it up, funnyman.

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ha-HA-HA. laguh it up, funnyman.

You know it

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sorry, Colonel, fury does crack me up.

Bush is not the best president ever, but he is doing a good job considering all that has happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Colonel is part of a different front ridding the once-great USA of the criminal Bush administration.

I have allegiance with Colonel in this essential endeavor, but it has been acknowledged elsewhere that I am primarily a pacifist and he is not.

He is, however, somebody leading his front with great aplomb.

I am a little more surreptitious in my ways, here and elsewhere.

The common goal is the most important thing to the future of the world as we speak, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is so not a Secret Society thread it is being moved. To.. CHIT CHAT. Now Col and Fury can stand in the corner and tweek each other's noses rather than debate.

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by observer]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm okay with the current administration.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm a no-name poster that lead the coalition of people who don't give a
about republicans or democrats.

All we want is that these continuous posts about clinton and bush stop.

( kidding )

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
....because I've never met him. However, being neither a Republican or Democrat, I'm not opposed to the GOP nominating, let's say John McCain/Arlen Specter, to bump the strain of GOP disease that has infected the country and keep the presidency Republican.
Short of that, I think anyone would do a better job than that "Idiot son of an a**hole" - NoFX.
I'm likeing Kerry & warming up to Dean - two folks the knee jerk labeling of "Liberal" can only be stuck to if you measure against the Plutocrat policies of Bush - but then Mussolini's Italy would be termed Liberal as well, in comparrison.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh, you meant the president....

The man is an imbecile...pure and simple. (Please, don't try the Harvard line, bought degrees don't count...as you can't tell me that someone who "earned" a harvard degree, would speak so poorly). While I agree with eventual war to topple Saddam, he went about it poorly, and ended up getting egg on our international faces. Not to mention, when you have a war for secret objectives, they should stay secret, not be so blatantly obvious that a 5 year old could see it! Couple this with blatant hard-line republican (reward the rich, punish the poor measures...) tactics, and he is quickly on the path of becoming one of the worst presidents ever.

The worst part is though, he'll be re-elected...that much is all but certain....as the alternatives aren't looking that great... I don't believe he had anything to do with 911 though...(the objective, if there was one, could have been accomplished easier, and without wrecking the economy), but the follow-thru has been horrible. When the most powerful man in the world can't find a fanatic with a cell-phone, riding a camel, there's a problem...

I wish Powell would run, but he doesn't want to be the next assassinated president....*sigh*

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well i've been goin to the site for a while, but didn't feel the need to voice my opinions. It got to the point where I got tired of just reading about the wrongdoings of this country. I agree that I don't believe he had a part in 9/11 - even he isn't that stupid, but that he had a horrible follow through. Between the the "Patriot" Acts, and Operation Finish Daddy's Job and Steal Some Oil, it has become extremely important that our country's citizens regain their voice in the gov. and rid the nation of Bushism before it's too late. Hopefully the dems can make that 2004.

In case you didn't notice, I don't think he's doing a good job.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I gotta go I'm laugh'in so freakin hard i m crin and cant see the keys

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Im not a major Bush supporter, although since I know the reason behind GW2 (although it is not a popular or politically survivable reason) I do support his actions there.

However, he IS a member of the cabal, and therefore should NOT be trusted.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Are just that. They are figure heads, and the only power beyond being told what to sign or say is nil. The power is only in the seat or position they are allowed to have. We have not had a true presidential power since the days of the founding of this nation. Anyone who believes otherwise, should take a look at the people who are "behind" the president, aka, Dragons "Cabal".

The evidence is just too conclusive to be otherwise. We have to rely upon ourselves to take back this country, and take it back we will!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll trust bush as far as i can throw him.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I DON'T TRUST ANYONE HE TRUSTS!!!

And per Abeyer:
"Between the the "Patriot" Acts, and Operation Finish Daddy's Job and Steal Some Oil..."

You nailed it and it was funny too!!! Good stuff dude!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the only true government is self-government and the only true religion is a private and personal one.

[You are all absolutely free]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I sort of agree with Colonel.

I don't trust Bush. He has an agenda which is unsuportive of what our country was founded upon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join