It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant hairy mamalian vehicles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I saw a portion of a commercial the other day, it featured large hairy SUV animals in a rodeo... anyone know what that is for?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It seems to be an ad that promotes safety when driving SUVs vs. cars. Here's a link... www.lsureveille.com... and here's the official site... www.esuvee.com...

My dad has owned two SUVs, and he's never had an accident in either one. It goes down to how the individual drives.

I like the ad, though. It's amusing.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 4/21/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You'll notice that the site is brought to you by "The Offices of Attorney The General and Consumer Protection Agnecies of all 50 States, theDistrict of Columbia, Puerto Rice and the U.S. Virgin Islands."

Actually, not too bad of a thing for them to be sponsoring. I just wonder how much they invested in the ad campaign, and the ad space.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
My dad has owned two SUVs, and he's never had an accident in either one. It goes down to how the individual drives.

I like the ad, though. It's amusing.

[edit on 4/21/05 by prophetmike]

Ahh, I see. It is amusing. I think you are right, it all depends on the driver, and judging by the esuvee website that's also what they're trying to push. Have you played the game on there? It's hilarious. Here's a direct link: www.esuvee.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The commercial is suppose to show that by not knowing how to handle an SUV properly it is dangerous, like handling a wild animal. A lot of soccer moms now a days have upgraded from mini-vans to SUVs and have been causing a lot of uneccessary accidents. So they thought it was a good idea to provide this organization.

top topics

join