It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 @ google maps.. no hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
check it for yourself..

www.livejournal.com...

maps.google.com...,+nevada&ll=37.232323,-115.837440&spn=0.096302,0.148659&t=k&hl=en

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, google is amazing, I don't know if it's my problem, but I see a large white box. Were they trying to censor it?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Notice all the little “bumps?” I’m not sure if these are silos, hills, bunkers, or what, but many of them have structures either on or around them. Here is an example:

That's the bombing range...

Ever see those films of the A-Bomb blowing out buildings, etc.?
This is the place friends...

BTW, there are even closer maps of the base out there....

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I found a nice site with some really pretty pictures of Area 51. I already posted the link in a previous thread a little while back right here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here's the link to the website again.

www.fas.org...

These are provided by the Federation of American Scientists Intelligent Resource Program. Copyright is by Space Imaging.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Gazrok > you sure about that, I thought the tests were carried out in New Mexico and northern parts of Nevada, not at the Groom Lake facility? From what I can tell all the nuclear tests in Nevada were in neighboring "areas" with numbers alot lower than 51.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Gazrok > you sure about that, I thought the tests were carried out in New Mexico and northern parts of Nevada, not at the Groom Lake facility? From what I can tell all the nuclear tests in Nevada were in neighboring "areas" with numbers alot lower than 51.

Yep (well, close to Groom anyhow), in fact, there's an old story about Greenpeace guys walking through the bombed out city and then across the Papoose dry lakebed nearby...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shin
check it for yourself..

www.livejournal.com...

maps.google.com...,+nevada&ll=37.232323,-115.837440&spn=0.096302,0.148659&t=k&hl=en

Why would anyone think it was a hoax? Satellite pictures of the base is nothing new.

Here is even a 4-meter resolution overview photo of Groom Lake and Area 51, taken on Thursday, July 24, 2003.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

[edit on 22-4-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
which was taking place at Area-51 was moved to a more secretive base in Utah a few years ago. That is why there is no big 'hub-bub' about these high resolution pictures of Area-51.

new topics

top topics

join