It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's 1,000,000 posts celebration with prizes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
That is the TOTAL number of Posts, including ATS, BTS, ID, ASTNN and ATSTA. ATS forum alone only has about 982,000 posts. Check www.abovetopsecret.com... its on the left where it says "Total ATS posts"

[edit on 21-4-2005 by beyondSciFi]

ID is a totaly seperate forum/database/site/portal, postcount there has no impact at all on ATS/BTS/ATSNN

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this...

(not my thread, BTW...)

ATS Posts alone nearing 1 million!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'll go with May 19th... Because that's when the new Star Wars comes out. Two glorious things happening on one day!

Oh, and don't forget my contest: When will Gazrok make his 20,000th post?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
FredT is averaging around 25 posts a day. I think this is the thread I was reading before.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It is happening. ATS 1.000.000th post is closing in.
I don´t know how often that page with the counter is updating, but it is going to happen from now and within 10 hours.

Hey: This might even be the 1.000.000th post...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It came to me in a dream.

The one millionth post will happen today at around 1PM EST (+/- 30 mins) and will be number 1,359,200 (+/- 25 posts)

It will be about John Titor's cat.

[edit on 5/3/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hmm.. There are two threads, so I'll post here as well.

Anybody guess May 3rd? I was close with May 6th. Oh well.

Congratulations ATS.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
CHOCOLATE is always the appropriate prize in any situation.
Chocolate ... cyber chocolate ... real chocolate .. just as long
as it's chocolate. mmmmmmmmmm

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
But, where is my prize??

I guessed today...

_df

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Woot ATS hit 1,000,000 post!!! Everyone that made this happen should feel proud of themselfs, even if you posted only once. Woot ***Party*** Now, lol, I was still wondering if it was possible to give out 1 ATS points for each posts, so everyone gets what they deserve?(Is it possible, or is it not worth the trouble?) lol Woot anyway... PARTY!!! Congrats to everyone.

P.S. Anyone know the exact time it happened, and who was the lucky person who posted it?

[edit on 3-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How To Celebrate 1,000,000 Posts Properly

Someone mentioned prizes? Here are some suggestions:

First Prize: Permanent Ban

The member is ceremoniously and permanently banned.

However, the lucky winner is also sent a genuine miniature plastic glow-in-the-dark Zeta Reticuloid grey alien autographed by Simon, Skeptic and the whole ATS crew. Toy courtesy of the Little Al'e Inn, Rachel, NV.

Think of all that time you'll save by not trolling ATS! Definitely a coveted prize, based on how many members seem to actively pursue it.

Second Prize: Point Trade With DeltaNine

That's right, the lucky second-place winner's points will be exchanged with DeltaNine's. Great way for new members to get a (very modest) leg-up, or for DeltaNine to be able to rack up a whole lotta new warnings if the winner is an older member with excessive points.

Third Prize: 20 Concurrent Warnings

Yes, you too can enjoy the panache of being “painted red” by the staff -- and without having to break the T&C to do it!

Impress your friends! Let other ATS members know you're one bad ATSer and not to be trifled with. Warnings will include standard point deductions for that air of authenticity.

Fourth Prize: Assignment As Moderator To PTS

Hey somebody's got to do it. Imagine all the fun you'll have wading through post after post of endless repetitive partisan blather, nation-bashing and unvarnished political bigotry while looking for T&C violations and trying to care, really, trying...

Perhaps not quite as sexy, satisfying nor as pleasant as 20 concurrent warnings to your credit, but still, not a bad deal, right? Aw c'mon! You know you want to!

We Laughed, We Cried, But Most of All, We Kept Posting Like Crazed Weasels

A million posts is, well, a hell of a lot of posts, baby!

Congratulations to all the staff and members for reaching this momentous milestone!

Time to celebrate responsibly, boys and girls!

:w:
:shk:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
GREAT post Majic!!!

that was really good...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'll have to second that one.

Brilliant. And what's worse is that he knows it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join