It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amitiville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have not seen the new Amityville movie but I do know the case. I believe that the demonic events were faked to make money. I do believe in the supernatural. I am a full time paranormal investigator and writer.

Here are some details on the Amityville murders:

On November 13, 1974, around 3 A.M. Ronald Defeo murdered his mother, father, two brothers and two sisters using a high-powered rifle. Defeo's defense was that he heard the voice of God telling him to kill his family. He was convicted of the murders and sentenced to six consecutive 25-years-to-life prison terms.

None of the neighbors saw, heard or experienced anything out of the ordinary happening at the Amityville house while the Lutz’s were living at the house. None of the families that have lived in the Amityville house since the Lutz family ran away have ever reported anything supernatural.

The house looks completely different now. The house is privately owned and the owners want nothing to do with the past stories. The house was remodeled and the tell tale attic "eyes" were replaced with plain square windows and a new siding.

I wrote an article about it on my website many years ago. www.zerotime.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
damn. scary but even worse that its based on a true story!

dats just freaky!

oni x x

MAN!!! When I had seen a documentary on it on the History Channel a year or so ago, IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!

THE HISTORY CHANNEL PPL!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! AND YEAH, A TRUE STORY!!!!!! I COULDN'T SLEEP RIGHT 4 2 WEEKS!!!!!

lol!

It was that bad, and usually, I don't get scared like that. Everytime it comes on again though, it's better, but the movie doesn't SEEM[key word] as bad as it was the 1st time I saw it on the History Channel a year or so ago.

And I thing ppl say that it's not just haunted, demons r there. That's y, if u remember, that the Chatholic Priest got hit.

P.S. I think there is like fencing, like police tape and stuff, and concrete surrounding the house. I don't think anybody lives there now.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
zerotime very true, but it is amasing though. you have to amitt it.

i would love to look at the house, but i wouldnt go in, even though it has changed i still wouldnt go in.

oni x x

<< 1   >>

join