It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 2 - Wish List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ok folks, everyone has their complaints about halo 2 no matter how good or bad you think the game is, but if you could fix things or put things in Halo 3 what would they be.

Howstuffworks has got a brilliant list which contains:
Combat Knife
Flamethrower
Jackal Shields
Traps
ATV
APC
Driving a Pelican
Boats
Command Menu (for ordering troops about)
Using the Elements (throwing chairs etc)
Going Prone
Fire the Secondary Guns on the Wraith
Lean/Peek
Mobile Turrets (picking up the light turrets and moving them)
Dynamic Weather (rain effects tire traction etc)
Space Battles
Multiplayer Bots
Adversary Mode

A cool spin on co-op. One player is the Chief, while someone goes through campaign jumping from Elite to Elite (also cribbed from Perfect Dark). Put this on Xbox Live and you could have several people as Elites battling one unlucky Chief.

Live Co-op

Link

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 last thing, instead of just of being able to play as Marines and ODSTs, we could play as anybody.
Even Hunters, but they wouldn't be able to fly or ride any vehicles
Even the Flood and Sentinels.
lol, you got taken over by an Infection Form.
YEA!!!
As well as the bots the same way.
Elites, Brutes, Sentinels, Humans, and Flood on the same team. lol
Except those Major Sentinels, those would be vehicles.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wish it was more like Half Life 2

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I wish it was more like Half Life 2

I don't.
I was talking on XBL with some freidns how Live Co-Op would be cool, a good idea, worth implementing if it's possible.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
it would be hard to do but kind of branching off from the idea of playing as a flood and all that. i think it should haev like a anything can happen type of look. going back to halo1 to use a example. if your in the library fallowing the moniter and a mushroom puff. as i call them. the little flood things jumps on your back then you turn into a flood and have to go through a flood campiagn. so it would have like alot of endings. and if a covvey beats you down you are taken prisoner and have to break out. kind of like that if you get the idea

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
I was talking on XBL with some freidns how Live Co-Op would be cool, a good idea, worth implementing if it's possible.

I'd love to play halo2 co-op, apparntly the problem is that with multiple machines playing together enemy and friendly AI can get confused as it needs to be correct and update for all the machines.
I'd proberly prefer to play as a ODST (helljumpers) if I were doing online co-op, picking up armour instead of waiting for shields to charge, and the scorpian tanks taking two people to drive and shoot.

One thing I'd like Bungie to do is tone down the strength of elites, their meant to be the same strength as MC yet they can kill you in one hit in campaign from a frontal attack when MC can't kill them in the same situation.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You know, screw my last note. Screw the Flood and Sentinels.
I still stick by the Human and Covenant Characters, but yeah, screw the Flood and Sentinels.

top topics

join