It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which plane is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Got this form thewatcherfiles.com and it is a alien conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
USS enterprise NX-01 !!..

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I couldn't find any similar pictures while searching, but I did come across this, which I hadn't seen before... kinda cool.

From www.offbase.com:

Unfortunately, the website is "under construction" and doesn't offer any explanations of location or anything like that at this time.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

The photo appears to be a fake to me. No depth or well defined edges on the saucer. As for the tail and (cough) cockpit looks like a b1 shape or similar prototype aircraft that has been photochoped and pasted on top of the saucer.

In other words it don't exist

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I found a different website beside www.offbase.com... (although it looks like ATS may have sent it over it's limit
)

They seem to have lots of pictures of it, whatever it is.

Website Original Picture and Other Pictures are From

edit: fixed screwed up picture and links

[edit on 21-4-2005 by cohiba]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's just swamp gas...

Those are interesting pictures though. I hope you guys can find something on them. I wonder how long before OffBase is OnLine...their site was just a directory listing for me...anyone else ever heard of it? How did you find it cohiba?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sorry... the geocities website is down so the other pictures won't post... here are the google caches of the pictures I tried to post above.

S8_ZNv1_MgJ:us.geocities.com/nasa_moons_usa/laesieworks-com-nasa-usaf-flying-disc-jet3.jpg' style='width: 100%;'>

I got these by doing a google-image search for "laesieworks" and "USAF disc." I believe that is how I found www.offbase.com as well.

edit: any idea why the last picture shows up ok when I "Preview Post" but not in the actual thread?

[edit on 21-4-2005 by cohiba]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Found this another pic of the (cough) aircraft inside a hanger and it is definately not real. How can people be so dumb as to post pictures like this and claim it is a picture of the craft in a hanger. It is clear the picture if anything is nothing more then a model albeit a lousy fake.

www.usafflyingsaucers.com...

[edit on 4/21/2005 by shots]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
But what are the structural dynamics of saucer like aircraft which may give them the edge over other terrestrial aircraft (commercial or military)..

I never quite understood the Star Trek concept of the saucer shaped vessels either.. and believe me, trekkies go through elaborate lengths to explain the feasibility of the vessels/tech/gizmos on Star Trek..
Still I never got the saucer concept..And I am/was a trekkie!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The first picture of the USAF saucer is a fake, but the second one that says US Army and USAF is the Avro vehicle that later led to the development of the hovercraft.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The first picture of the USAF saucer is a fake, but the second one that says US Army and USAF is the Avro vehicle that later led to the development of the hovercraft.

Sir Christopher Cockerell invented the hovercraft in 1955

www.hythe-hants.org.uk...

He died in 1999 aged 88

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Personally I think the USAF was hoping that the Avrocar was more succesfull then it was, all it couold really do it hover a couple feet above the ground. I think they make planes that look UFO-ish so when someone actual sees a ufo they can pass it off as some experimental craft. there even doing it to this day, the darkstar.

this thing has the "ufo look" from all sides except above and below it.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If it is a real UFO from outter space, it would have no need for the distict....
Tail rudder which only serves a purpose to vector fluids using resistance (air, water, whatever). Space for the most part is a void...a vaccumm, no type of air or anything to make resistance.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

i'm sure that that picture is 100% fake, however it is possible to build, I just doubt it was.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw it somewhere on a website that said it is an artist's rendering of a saucer type aircraft modified from a picture of a real airplane. Doesn't help much, does it???

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Which plane is this?

Its the F-photoshop-69A Fighter

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Personally I think the USAF was hoping that the Avrocar was more succesfull then it was, all it couold really do it hover a couple feet above the ground. I think they make planes that look UFO-ish so when someone actual sees a ufo they can pass it off as some experimental craft. there even doing it to this day, the darkstar.

Actually the UFO shape serves a dual purpose one you have stated, but the other one is that it offers tremendous stealth features. Possibly the only way your going to detect a saucer type of plane is to literally point a radar dish straight up and hope the aircraft flies on top of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It is fake. For explanation, see this:

link

Murcielango: you posted nazi german SACK AS-6. It was built and flown five times. More pictures here:

www.hitechweb.szm.sk...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
matej, i'd really like it if you made an English version of your website
you have alot of cool stuff...I do assume it's yours...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by matej
Murcielango: you posted nazi german SACK AS-6. It was built and flown five times.

yeah, i know. I was just showing that attempts have being made of combining the normal airplane with a ufo look.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join