It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your abilities - the proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
If you need to prove something to yourself.. then go do it.
None of us have any duty to prove something to you simply because you don't believe or share our abiliities.
Quite simply many of these things just don't work like you see miss cleo on tv..
Don't confuse real abilitiies with fake money grubbing propaganda.
The two are as far from each other as black and white.
My suggestion to you is to meditate every day for a month and see for yourself what new things start happening to you . I cant guarantee that you will become more aware of your other senses with meditation but most do. We all have these abilities in us.. the key is learning to unlock them, if you dont have the natural inclination to use them by natural occurance.

But don't treat us like some window exhibit that has to perform for you ... thats just NOT happening.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by NephraTari]

I could not have said this better myself.........TYVM Neph!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
If you need to prove something to yourself.. then go do it.
None of us have any duty to prove something to you simply because you don't believe or share our abiliities.
Quite simply many of these things just don't work like you see miss cleo on tv..
Don't confuse real abilitiies with fake money grubbing propaganda.
The two are as far from each other as black and white.
My suggestion to you is to meditate every day for a month and see for yourself what new things start happening to you . I cant guarantee that you will become more aware of your other senses with meditation but most do. We all have these abilities in us.. the key is learning to unlock them, if you dont have the natural inclination to use them by natural occurance.

But don't treat us like some window exhibit that has to perform for you ... thats just NOT happening.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by NephraTari]

I asked for people who were game to prove their abilities. I don't treat "anybody" like they are window exhibits and (as far as I know) I've conducted myself showing respect for everyone who has replied.

I asked in this thread for people who are game to respond, simply responding to complain is not helpful.

If there is a tent at some random park with a big sign inviting people to prove their strength, I'm not going walk in, complain and walk out again, especially if the patron is curteous

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
www.ghostpix.com
www.ghostpix.com...

there's some links as to what I do
some of the stuff on there is fake
Id check out the EVP section on that sight
I hope you feel satisfied with that proof

you investigate ghost sightings?

I've heard some theories that state they are traumatic moments in time encoded into the surrounding environment which then replay.

I've also seen various 'haunted house' TV programes where strange things have happened on camera

interesting stuff...

<< 1   >>

join