It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stupid little monkeys actually fight back?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, many believe that the nuclear detonations were the big "wakeup call" that triggered the 40's wave... Some have theorized that if the alien drive works by manipulating time/space, then what if these blasts somehow made minute shifts in the continuum, thus they investigated, etc.

Like the basic premise of this thread, it's all speculation. Remember though too, at the time, radar wasn't in wide use. Due to the number of facilities and their sensitivity, in the area (White Sands, etc.), this was a place with lots of radar, and some of the most powerful of the kind. But, this "shift" of space/time (if true) could also be the culprit, who knows?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here's the link to that document, google or terraserver the co-ordinates to see how close the crash was.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't know much about this, but I was wondering if the Earth's EMF flucuates at different frequencies, or does it's wavelength stay constant? Or does it stay the same, but is different throughout different spots of the earth? If it changes, then maybe a swift, strong fluctuation caught the ship off guard? The earth's field is a lot stronger than our radar, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Here's an idea......has anyone ever though that maybe we don't have the RIGHT to fight back against the aliens? After all if some of them are our creators, maybe they should be able to do whatever the hell they want with us.

I don't remember seeing aliens build our roads, toil our crops, build our factories, build our homes, tend to our animals, etc. Yes, I think we've EARNED our right to fight back....

Oh are you sure? They seem to be tending to our animals and crops too. Well that's if by tending you mean coring out the rectums of animals and making strange symbols in crops.

Anyway, I was playing devils advocate to some degree. I don't like the idea of being helpless either.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join