It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stupid little monkeys actually fight back?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I dont know i cant get my head around us moneky men lol giving warning shots to UFO targets that the government knows fully about for many many years an no doubt knows we cant take them down with certain techs - I dunno this idicates that we are very hostile towards them, hey heres an idea thats totally unfounded at least i think, maybe there are aliens based here firing on certain other aliens to keep em away - maybe justa thought.
I just keep thinking whats the point ? I mean i know you could argue we love to have the tech but wouldnt a UFo downed from orbit basically be useless nothing left of much use?
Hmm also there are alot of UFO that are seen by many people thats havent been shot at - maybe we pick our targets meaning we know how to identify certain aliens, meaning there are many aliens visiting lol - thinking out loud sorry!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You only have to think back a few decades to realise that our technology is moving at rate which beats any theory on technological development, I remember as a kid thinking the graphics from outrun where photo realistic! The only restriction on further evolution are the companies and goverments that need to make a return on thier creations before us mere mortals get a glimpse on the next development.....

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very logical and very true, in my opinion, ther are wholes in that view though but that isnt for this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If you were advanced in technology from a planet close to XK34 would you want to attack us or study us as we would an egyptian pyramid?? We study our unknown history with complete respect, if any ET race has discovered us or discovers us I belieive they will use the same sense of respect if only to understand the roots of life itself...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernardbutler
If you were advanced in technology from a planet close to XK34 would you want to attack us or study us as we would an egyptian pyramid?? We study our unknown history with complete respect, if any ET race has discovered us or discovers us I belieive they will use the same sense of respect if only to understand the roots of life itself...

in a racional world yes... i guess... but with Advance comes Pryde and pryde is athe root fo many many evils too............

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I agree but you design the ability to travel milllions of light years for few reasons I suppose understanding "our" reasons may be a good start, I would assume curiosity but our goverments may have bigger ideas....Why do we dig for gold, recsources...maybe because of our backward in technological nature we are only useful as an "ant farm" and that is what we are being used for...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If we were to assume that

• Aliens use tightly controlled EMFs as a propulsion system (antigrav)
  • Aliens would have shields using similar technology
  • We can produce EMFs capable of disrupting their EMFs enough to cause a crash

Then projectiles are a perfectly reasonable approach to shooting the alien craft down. They don't require heat to trace, they don't require any more guidance than pointing a trigger, and can be made and used without a single electrical component (all of which can be interfered with).

Assuming we can disrupt their drive technology, then it's reasonable to assume we can disrupt their shields, which would allow projectiles to work just fine.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

i only say this because ive seen that video from the nasa space shuttle showing the supposedly star wars program in operation launching a missile at a ufo and it moving out of the way before it hits - so i dunno lol i think using emp or part of the emp spectrum to down a ufo is very high possibilty but why would we be using projectiles now

What about the possibility of such a ballistic weapon being a "warning shot"?
There are lots of possibilities here. One of which is that we'd never put all of our eggs in one basket. No doubt just as we have a variety of weapons for terrestrial targets...likely the same in space.

Warning shot, shuttle ice or maybe they were the bad aliens, who really knows.

This thread will open up a can of worms in it's simple approach to address the more believable aspects of the UFO phenomena.

If you ask the question, can we defend ourselves, I would tend to sway towards the negative, but obviously this is pretty much based on the same info we all have access to through this site and others.

My reasoning for believing we couldn't defend ourselves is based on the apparent evidence that UFOs have been here since humankind first started scrawling on cave walls (long before Black Ops). This coupled together with the phenomenal amount of UFO sightings, Grey sightings/abductions and cattle mutilations, throughout history, indicates to me that we are dealing with a far older and technologicaly advanced civilisation.

I say can of worms, as there is so much to take into consideration.
Principally, why are they here?

What is it they actually want here?

Resources?

Fossil Fuels, Water, Carbon based life forms, The planet itself.......?

If they wanted the planet, as was mentioned earlier in the thread, they could have taken it long ago.

To study us?

Feasible, but to what end?

What do we gain through observation?
Knowledge, which tends to move toward experimentation, and then cures and treatment...........it seems to fit the conspiracies.

So when asked if we could defend ourselves, I would have to say, probably not, and would tend to believe, we don't have to.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok I wonder, why though haven't we seen Radio stations , and T.V. stations that are brodcasting interfere with the propusion systems also?

Or why the interferance didn't knock down an ETV during WWII , when we were useing radars during the War?
To me it seems that if EMP's EMF could interfere with your propulsion earth would be the last place you'd come unprepaired to counter that potetially catastophic system failiar.
With all the radio and tv brocasts originating from Earth you can't say they didn't know about it! They would have had to recieved signals , unless they just weren't paying attention. Witch i doubt was the case.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If you were advanced in technology from a planet close to XK34 would you want to attack us or study us as we would an egyptian pyramid?? We study our unknown history with complete respect, if any ET race has discovered us or discovers us I belieive they will use the same sense of respect if only to understand the roots of life itself..

That's the thing though, we don't know how they think, what they value, what their goals are, etc.

We also don't know their tech history, nor even if the tech they use was even developed by them....nor their level of adaptation or advancement.

It is because of these unknowns, that it seems logical that upon discovering this, our government took an approach of developing counters to the threat, likely disguising these efforts in bona-fide terrestrial weapons projects.

Admittedly, there isn't much to go on here, so it's speculative, but based on what imho, is fairly solid if limited info....the case files of those who had the most to lose to the alien threat, perceived or otherwise...the government.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Aliens/ET exist on a dimensional plane that we generally don't focus upon, but every now and then ET decides to penetrate the barrier and reveals a UFO, or engages in a close encounter.

Also, and this is what I generally believe to be true, Human beings are capable of directing their consciousness towards these other dimensions and therefore anomalies such as ET, and other weird phenomena are experienced.

Now, if these beings have a physical component, as well as a non-physical body, and can travel faster than the speed of light, they could show up anywhere... anytime... anonymously.

Maybe we should just ignore them! hehe

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If the aliens really wanted to take us out, I'm pretty sure they could. It's already been proven (for those who pay attention) that they can shut our nukes on and off....who's the say they can't do the same to everything else we have? Of course it's possible that we've developed countermeasures since then.

Maybe we really have highly advanced technology similar to the aliens like some people seem to think. Of course these people generally think all UFOs are manmade instead of extraterrestrial. Anyway, I'm skeptical about our ability to fight back. Maybe we get lucky every once in a while, but if they went after us full force, I think we'd be toast.

Here's an idea......has anyone ever though that maybe we don't have the RIGHT to fight back against the aliens? After all if some of them are our creators, maybe they should be able to do whatever the hell they want with us. You don't see lab rats organizing resistance against the evil white-coated giants. If they did, we probably would have very little sympathy for them.

Just look around at what we're doing to each other every day. Do we really have the right to get uppity? As long as we act like animals we deserve to be treated like animals. Hell, if the aliens invaded, I'd probably help them.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Aliens are developmentally retarded. They got to a phase where they are in desperate need of genetic material to continue their pathetic existence. Within fifty years we will have the technological capability to confront these beings and learn what their agenda is, if they even have one other than as a parasite.

Prediction on our technological advances:

Within the year:
Development of Zero-point energy.

One year from now:
Energy weapons based on ZPE are developed and refined.
Gravity manipulation is in the process of development.

Two years from now:
Nanotech is booming, every aspect of human life is changing.
Gravity manipulation has many offshoots including gravity-wave based weapons and space-travel.

Fifty years from now:
We are on an equal footing with the Aliens and in some ways better off. Our intellect has been increased manyfold with enhanced nanotech.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Sigma]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
is there such a thing as a focused EMP discharge... like shooting it.......

i read an interesting article on emp bombs once but it never mentioned anything like this.

cool thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
Aliens are developmentally retarded. They got to a phase where they are in desperate need of genetic material to continue their pathetic existence. Within fifty years we will have the technological capability to confront these beings and learn what their agenda is, if they even have one other than as a parasite.

Prediction on our technological advances:

Within the year:
Development of Zero-point energy.

One year from now:
Energy weapons based on ZPE are developed and refined.
Gravity manipulation is in the process of development.

Two years from now:
Nanotech is booming, every aspect of human life is changing.
Gravity manipulation has many offshoots including gravity-wave based weapons and space-travel.

Fifty years from now:
We are on an equal footing with the Aliens and in some ways better off. Our intellect has been increased manyfold with enhanced nanotech.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Sigma]

your first prediction is wrong. Zero point energy has been experimented with already.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I meant commercial development.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, what sources claim that radar caused the crashes?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma

You say this as if you know first hand. I've yet to even meet ONE alien...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, what sources claim that radar caused the crashes?

Perhaps that could be another thread?, a simple listing of alleged as well as legit documents that claim such an idea, and military officers who've also stated this? In my readings I've seen both.

Sounds like a worthy project. If anyone wants to beat me to it, feel free, real documents are in the various FOIA electronic reading rooms (be sure to look through the CIA, FBI, and general listings). Alleged documents, as well as their authenticity ratings, can be found on majesticdocuments.com. Military officer testimony can be found in various officers that have come forward, such as Major Phillip Corso and others.

Otherwise, I'll get to this after other things on my plate (as it would take a few days of research to show a good sampling of sources).

Here's an idea......has anyone ever though that maybe we don't have the RIGHT to fight back against the aliens? After all if some of them are our creators, maybe they should be able to do whatever the hell they want with us.

I don't remember seeing aliens build our roads, toil our crops, build our factories, build our homes, tend to our animals, etc. Yes, I think we've EARNED our right to fight back....

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Something I always found interesting is that the location of the 'actual' UFO crash near Roswell (not the debris field) was right at the base of the Trinity site (where they tested the first atomic bomb). I've never seen it mentioned in any Roswell accounts and I only came across it by reading the majestic documents that gave the co-ordinates of the crash site. I don't know what relevance it has, if there really was an alien spacecraft that crashed there it must have had problems miles away and couldn't control where it ended up, but at the very least it must have been heading directly towards the site.

Could there have been residual radiation in the area that caused the crash? I didn't think so when I started writing this, but Chernobyl just came to mind and there's hundreds of square miles there that's still highly radioactive. The Trinity test was only 2 years before the Roswell crash. Maybe it's a better candidate than radar?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join