It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman and the Highgate Vampire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm doing some Mass re-research on the Highgate Vampire incident. But new (but irrelevant) information keeps interfering with my progress.

It's sites like this that keep interfering.
Personally, I'm not interested in it, but some people here might be.
Basically, it connects America's Mothman and London's Highgate Vampire as one of the same.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What is the Highgate Vampire? I believe this is the first I've heard of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The way I see it, the mothman, and this vampire seem to be incarnations of the same time of creature, often called Shadow People. Some beleive them to be demons, yet they help certain people. Of course, they also haunt and terrify others. There are many threads on this, I would check them all out, especcially the one entitled "The Mysterious Shadow People: What are they?"

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
highgate vampire incident? do you have any links to explain excatly what this highgate vampire thing is

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here are some off site links about the incidents:

www.google.com...

Here are some threads that have discussed it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I knew nothing about this alleged Mothman until I watched the movie last night supposedly 'based on true events'

Who knows......I guess if we're open-minded enough, anything could be possible! Scary thought that.....I wonder if I might be better off saying "BLAH what a loada crap".....its safer aint it

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Highgate vampire is the most famous and well-documented event concerning a vampire. (not the same thing as hollywood's version of a vampire) it was also classified as a 'ghost,' shadow people,(as Gravrider stated earlier), and now the same creature as Mothman. (Which I don't believe).

Other than the links that William posted, This is the 'official' site.

Personally, I find this case to be the most interesting super/paranormal case in the history of mankind. (Yes, I’m serious!)

On a side note, the British Government used to have a Vampire slaying/hunting/killing agency for about 20 years. This case was the only one that they investigated, and it caused the agency to be dissolved, due to them 'defiling' the corpse’ of the suspected vampires.

EDIT: William, Mid(?) Last year there was a 20+ page topic dedicated to The Highgate Vampire Case. It's gone now, but does ATS have an archive for such topics?

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I cant imagine that it is deleted, but I cant seem to find it either. I do remember the topic, I believe the title was simply "Vampires", but I cannot locate it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Alright.
Thanks anyway.
It looks like I'll have to continue to sort through the pollution on the net.

top topics

join