It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big brother is taking my picture.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It appears to me privacy doesn't actually exist when it comes to the government and military. Does anyone know of restrictions as to what can and cannot be visually recorded? The cameras are starting to crop up more and more in plain sight, not just at stoplights. Not that it matters too much to me. I'm hoping my $75 dollars on that ticket goes towards getting audio next time I run a light. That'd be cool. Officer #1 in court "Now you can hear the engine of car running at about 5400 RPM as he squealed those wheels on the ninety degree turn."

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For those of you who tried to find Area 51 on Google maps, here it is zoomed in on. I found that a lot of the west/midwest was hard to zoom in on, not just Area 51.

apc

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"Now you can hear the engine of car running at about 5400 RPM as he squealed those wheels on the ninety degree turn."

"Now take note of the loud popping sound and coolant leakage as it seems he has lifted a head. We decided against pursuit."
ehehhee
I still enjoy flipping off the intersection cameras whenever convenient.
These systems may be perfectly innocent now, but so was E=Mc^2.
Just the framework... layin them bricks for the convoys that follow.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow...they are sneaky little devils arent they....if only they put it toward good.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Has Anyone here tried the NASA program to get sat. pics?

I,m going to try it out, I'll fill you in later......

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
How about that? We were joking here, but looks like it'll come to pass.

CNN Reports: www.cnn.com...

Excerpt
Welcome to crime-fighting in the 21st century.

"Instead of just having eyes, you have the advantage of both eyes and ears," said Bryan Baker, chief executive of Safety Dynamics LLC, the company in suburban Oak Brook that makes the systems.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey, that's interesting. Seems there's live feeds for the general public too.

www.deldot.gov...

What will they think of next?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting the "resources" that are out there these days to advertise...yourself! Why spend boatloads of cash when the people will take pictures of themselves? Much easier to find people that way. Just punch them up on www.myspace.com... , www.photobucket.com... , yahoo photos, local.live.com... or several other host sites. Couple that with www.anywho.com... or www.zabasearch.com... and bingo bango! Plenty of info to make the most secure person feel like the big eye on the back of the dollar is watching them. Nothing to worry about though right? The government has no interest in me...yet. Can anyone tell me why the doctors office wants my driver's license number? Especially when they're in dentistry
hmmmmm?

[edit on 13-6-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A picture of my house from "street view" is now open to anyone with google.

If you go to maps.google.com... there's now a button available for 'street view' so that you can see everything as you would from the road...not like the previously mentioned aerial shots.

I can't be sure, but I think that's me in the yard. I was definately home at the time, I recognize my vehicle. How in the world did they do this?

[edit on 10-3-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
" to catch people who run through the booths without paying."

If that doesn't raise red flags in peoples minds, then they are completely pacified and don't even know it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Speaking of, it still befuddles me to see people willingly putting barcodes on their cars. The only 'improvement' I can think of in the picture of my house above is 'Live-Streaming' and 'Zoom'. Give it a year or two and I'm sure you can watch me take a shower. Wouldn't that be lovely? It's the window nearest to the street, top floor.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join