It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody knows what happened to indigo_child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
He hasn't logged at ats for the past 2 weeks,do you think he has been silenced?.Somebody should contact his home.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
He probably got dizzy staring at a crystal while channelling Ra and praying for the destruction of the U.S. and hit his head on something.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
well, i had no idea he was missing. but im concerned if this isnt normal for him. its a bit of a reality check when you start caring about strangers on the internet, but indigo_child is the man. seriously a favorite of mine here at ATS. any computer geeks out there know how to locate him? im not sure why he would need to be silenced - and there are many possibilities. i just hope hes ok.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding gauche.... I suspect he has emanated to a higher plane. Or, perhaps, barring that he is on vacation and hobnobbing with the other Indigo_Children of the Universe.

Or... Or ... Or ...

Perhaps this is an indigo test he incepted to see how long it takes us fo figure out he's missing!!!

:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Maybe he just got a job or something.

He always seemed to have far too much time for his enormously long posts.

Not sure about him "been silenced" unless it's his parents saying "Right, no more time on that internet, if you want to live under our roof you have to go and get a proper job".

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i dont know whats happened to him either, starting to get worried now. Maybe he is taking a break for a while, some of us do that, we go with giving a reason and come back at a later date. He is probably recharging his batteries, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Perhaps he read back what he wrote here and a surge of common sense stunned him.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Jeez,
My dreary flueish Sunday afternoon suddenly feels like Happy Hour,
Is Indigo a man

I had no idea a man could contain such primal preditorial survival instincts. I always thought we as females where the only ones with that curse:bnghd:
Such zealous wrath and hysteria "[L.L. hysteria, from Gr. hystera, the womb] Webster's encyclopedia"
My whole conseption of stereotypes has been changed or are we just merging in to one sex as the terrible 70's proclaimed.
God, I have to check my husband, when I think about it he has been acting strangly, putting his dirty close in the hamper.

WrenLittle, in her nest brooding.
UPS, all of this just slipped out my.....fingers?......sorry, very sorry I am such a BAD person saying horrible things. But it HAD to come OUT, becuase I was laughing so hard. Yes, that's it, it laughed out of me.
Now that's not bad is it?

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Wren]

top topics

join