It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the disclosure project gained anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
NOthing,absolutely nothing,the govt doesn't even acknowledge them.They need to change their strategy.They need the media but sadly the media has been controled.I dont remember when it was formed but i think it is more than 5ys old and even with their 400govt witnesses they couldn't do anything.I doubt that there would be ever an disclosure.Either the govt is paranoid about aliens or it has been controlled by the aliens which i suspect the latter one.They need to do a coup

[edit on 21-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Coup de eat?

What should they serve it with?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Coup de eat?

What should they serve it with?

OMG

You knocked me off the chair with that one DeltaNine!

For the record, it's coup d'état.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Have the hundreds of thousands of anti-war protesters ever managed to get a war stopped in the U.S.? The answer is no.

The only possibility for The Disclosure Project to have any impact upon the government would be for them to successfully lobby for an investigation into their claims. In all likelihood this will never happen.

As a result, their only real constructive ability is to further inform the public still left in the dark on the subject. I imagine this will be the only thing they will truly accomplish given how deep this coverup goes. As far as the veracity of their information, I'd say its more accurate than many defense reports we've been getting over the last several years from our military and political administration.

top topics

join