It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I read the other day that Albert Pike was the author of Revelation. Does anyone know this to be true? Also he spoke 16 different languages.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here's a good page about Pike from masonicinfo.com:

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks, I guess the question doesn't deserve an answer. I believe all the religions of the past have been written by geniuses such as Pike from the mystery schools.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Author of Revelation huh???

Interesting.

ONE

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Pike's writtings define what freemasonry is. I have not read his stuff, but I have researched this whole mason thing enough to know this guy was the man of freemasonry. If anyone has any insights on this cat, I would appreciate hearing what you might have to say.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How could Pike have possibly write The Book of Revelations? Please explain this because the Bible has been around way way way before Pike was a twinkle in his daddy's eye.

Also, if you haven't read Pike's letter to Mazzini dated from I believe 1871 please do so. You will find it alarming and disturbing. All of these world events were all orchestrated by these societies. If you dig deep enough you will find at the bottom of the well that the Jesuits are and alway were pulling the strings on behalf of the Papacy. The Roman Catholic Church is as explained in the Bible as the Beast. This is all a Holy War against Jesus Christ's divinity as sole savior of Humanity.

new topics

top topics

join