The 7 year Tribulation

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Mayan Long Count ends December 21, 2012 right?

Now I have heard the Tribulation is going to last 7 years. While they may seem like two different things, they can be EASILY intertwined.

This means we need Pope Benedict XVI to die before December 21, 2012. My ideas seem scattered, that's because they are.

I really like www.satansrapture.com...

Some of the stuff is a bit strange but I was really in the mood for a theory.
Intertwine that with another common link at ATS: www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

I am really open to discussion on this, so I don't really favor one side over another.

On another note, WE ELECTED A POPE, and what do I see as the headlines for FoxNews: Florida Teens being raped and soilders dying in Iraq.

With all due respect, I don't care if 19 soldiers die, people die every day, it's a process of life, and I think the news should focus attention on a rare thing, perhaps I am being a bit too skeptical...

[edit on 20-4-2005 by MysticalUnicorn]

Edits for Links

[edit on 20-4-2005 by MysticalUnicorn]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
THe pope isnt God nor is he giving up his life for a cause. Therefore the front page should be given to the men and women that are fighting for our safety. this is the real world and bad things happen, The vadican lives in its own society..the pope will be there tomorrow and i believe he has had plenty of time in the limelight...the special garb, the MILLIONS of people cheering for him when he came out..THE IMMENSE tv coverage on this pope thing this whole month. Not everyone in the world is catholic. so yeah...a news article is cool to give him, but he doesnt need the whole front page. Im sorry if you dont care about the people that die for the sake of others. Thats kinda sad.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Personally, MU, I'd rather have those 19 soldiers (and how many Iraqis?) back than a pope. The whole Pope thing seems like ritualized insanity to me. Those soldiers, however, are dead for real and violently so. They didn't die of old age.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
thank you smallpeeps....i couldnt agree more

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I do not mean any disrespect, but since my last post, thousands of people have died. Therefore I think the media should focus their attention on the Vatican. Christianity IS the religion. And the prophecy is continually being true...then we really should take another look at ourselves.

This is just as important as Iraq, and I don't care to hear 6 more died in a helicopter crash. We havn't lost as many people in this war as others. But remember it's a war!

Ever since Pope John Paul II passed away, I have been really intrigued with St. Malachy's vision of the 112 popes. This is the 111th Pope!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.catholicplanet.com...

If this Link is about the Prophecy of the 112 Popes then It says The Worlds Not Gunna End With Peter the Roman

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
I do not mean any disrespect, but since my last post, thousands of people have died. Therefore I think the media should focus their attention on the Vatican.

Yes, death is something that occurs everyday around the world, and is something that everyone will have to go through. It really isn't that newsworthy in its own right. However, once the Pope was elected and the story broke, there wasn't much really newsworthy about it anymore. There wasn't really any need to keep the headline up all day when there was other things going on that hit closer to home.

Christianity IS the religion.

I don't agree with this by any angle. Christians make up the minority of the world's population, outnumbered by Hindus & Bhuddists. (No, I don't have actual statistics, and I apologize for that, but with over 1 billion people in China & India I don't think it's reasonable to assume otherwise.) Christanity is maybe the most publicized religion, because the majority of the media is run by people who follow some type of Christianity. That and it's also the one that is constantly being forced down everyone's throat, either through the media or by individual crusaders.

This is just as important as Iraq, and I don't care to hear 6 more died in a helicopter crash. We havn't lost as many people in this war as others. But remember it's a war!

You may not care, but millions of other people in this nation do, and that majority is who the media is focusing on. Either for the war or against it, people want to have something to go on. The news will give it to them so the people will sit through the commercials, or so they'll win an award.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
or maybe the death of john paul was the start of the tribualtio nand the world ends in 7 years and this pope now is the antichrist

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know this becoming ridiculous instead of worrying about the end of the world (by the way it has been prophecies so many times) and start working to make this world for you and me and everybody else than live in, a better place for our children and our children's children.

Trust me my divine sources tell me that we are going to be here in 2012 and in 2050 so let's put all those brains together and work to make it a better place for all the animals species that live together.

Including men and women.

leave the end of the world for when our sun dies down that is going to be the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Oh jeesh, another tribulation and suffering thread.

Look at it this way, if it is the tribulation and your all banged up and feeling bad about how life is treating you, go read the book of Job and look at what that poor ba$tard went thru. You may just realize things aren't so terrible after all.

Love and life,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Look at it this way, if it is the tribulation and your all banged up and feeling bad about how life is treating you, go read the book of Job and look at what that poor ba$tard went thru. You may just realize things aren't so terrible after all.

Wupy

I agree our lives aren't bad yet and never will be. In the long scheme of things. if you are a catholic you won't be afraid of the Tribulation because you will be judged and given eternal life. If you are not a christian/believer then you will disregard the prophecy. Yet it is important and intriguing to discuss.

It's quite the prophecy ain't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
If you are not a christian/believer then you will disregard the prophecy.

There are other people that are christian that arent catholic so not all of us care essentially that a new pope was elected. And if the pope truely is a man who wants to serve God he wouldnt want to be the center of attention anyway.

And just because someone doesnt by into the prophesies of St. Malachi doesnt mean they arent christian

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ok, we're discussing the Tribulation, the Mayan calender, the Pope and the Iraqi war.

This isn't a prediction or really about prediction, it's a bit political, but the main theme seems to be religion without conspiracy.

So, guess where it's going?

Please, let's pay attention to the forums, huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You know this becoming ridiculous instead of worrying about the end of the world (by the way it has been prophecies so many times) and start working to make this world for you and me and everybody else than live in, a better place for our children and our children's children.

Every time I hear someone saying the end of the world is coming, I think of a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. Calvin asks Hobbes if it's true that comets are harbingers of doom. Hobbes tells him it's a bunch of superstitious nonsense. Calvin says something to the effect of "Man, I guess I'd better do my homework then..."

Is that possibly a reason the end of the world is so popular? Because subconciously people want kind of excuse to get out of obligations? I mean, as far as that goes, I love hearing that Mt. St. Helens is going to blow (I'm not too far from it), or the possibility an asteroid is going to hit. Each time i hear that I think "Great, that could lead to a decent stretch of time off..."

Of course, I'd probably be dead, but that's a small price to pay for not having to work anymore

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
when will ppl understand that the "End of the World " is an expression about the coming of the NWO... it doesnt mean that Earth wont be here anymore, it just means things will change drastically for the WORSE. Even according to the Bible after the Tribulation the God will come back to Earth to rule 1000 more years, so there you have the Planet will still be here, but things will be different...its about the the "endo of the world" as we know it ... not the end of the Planet

top topics

join