It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nazi ufo secrets&bases reveld,is it true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if it is true then what are we to do about it and what is the usa going to do about it
just wondering ok

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by ninja]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is a lot of speculation on this subject, most of it dating back to Operation Highjump in 1946. There are certainly a lot of unanswered questions associated with this project.

I highly recommend this link, it is the best on Operation Highjump I have seen yet.

www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What I DO find interesting is that in the past week, I have been watching the USGS live seismic feeds from around the planet.... Amundsen Base Antarctica last week had a series of VERY unusual seismic readings... very rythmic and episodic, very NOT like normal seismic readings... I interpretted it to be some kind of drilling or excavation project, but on a huge scale, equivalent to excavating the English Channel Tunnel (Chunnel).

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
From what I understand DR, they have found a large magnetic anomaly somewhere close tothe "abandoned" Russian site near in the frozen Lake Vostok.
www.bvalphaserver.com...

Maybe this has something to do with what you just posted?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What do you think their doing in Anarctica dragonrider?

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, here is Amundsen base...

Here is Palmer....

And here is Lake Vostok...

Perfect layout to triangulate something going on seismically.... And such readings were found at both Palmer and Amundsen...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, I see what your saying.......I'm little behind the curve on this but I am beginning to see what you are eluding to.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could they be building an underground base or digging for something that crashed there?

Nigthwalker

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Without more specific information, my guess would be just that, a guess.

However, I will go on record saying that the seismic signature I noticed from both those station is HIGHLY unusual, and I cannot find a seismic action that would provide that kind of signature. I believe it to be artificial in nature, and if it is in fact artificial, it would be of extremely large scale to register on a seismograph, especially on two of them separated by that distance...

Read into that what you will.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
just a guess but isnt there oil in the antartic??, an if not then im gona go with, there digging down to the antartic bases of nzai germany, the one at the end of the long under ground tunnel through the ice.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
just a guess but isnt there oil in the antartic?? Posted by Seedy Sid

Yes there is oil and gas reserves in the antarctic, but under current international treaty, it is illegal to exploit any of these reserves without going before the UN. Besides, I have seen seismic signatures from oil drilling, ect, and this is MUCH bigger.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.thule.org...

You can also find some videos of operation High Jump on that site, I don't say I believe what they are showing on that page, bur for me it's a helluva good source of information and pics, and video's

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have the original article on the snowcruiser story, that was pretty cool!

Unfortunately, they put tires on the thing instead of treads... they found out quickly that severly hampered its mobility.... but it turned out to be a decent mobile lab/living quarters.

The two main stories about it (aside from just that it has been completely lost in a glacier) is that the ice floe it was on headed to sea, taking it with it, or that the Russians came and took the thing (have no idea what they would want with it though)

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Germans were working on anti-gravity aircraft before ww2 and the information is available on the NET. They tested various forms of electro magnetic 'ion' craft with great success. Many allied flyers spooted these craft and called them 'Foo Fighters'. The flyers discribed the craft as having the ability to do right hand turns at high speed. The 'secrets' to this technology was gathered in by the US and Russia at the latter part of ww2 and continue with various experimentation to this day.

new topics

top topics

join