It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Specific Hollywood Propaganda Promoting Bush Agenda and Its Leakage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nothing condecending meant by it just stating a fact. Someone said that John Kerry was denied communion by the catholic church because of his abortion stance. so that must further imply that the passion of the christ was on bush's side. I was just pointing out that the catholics wont give bush communion anymore than they would Kerry because he's not catholic.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
here is the definition:

prop·a·gan·da ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prp-gnd)
n.
1.The propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

2.Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

3. Propaganda; Roman Catholic Church: A division of the Roman Curia that has authority in the matter of preaching the gospel, of establishing the Church in non-Christian countries, and of administering Church missions in territories where there is no properly organized hierarchy

Does it mention subtly anywhere????

as stated by www.dictionary.com

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove, Karl Rove.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whew, for a minute there I thought this was a serious thread.

Good one Enigmatic_Messiah.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Are Michael Moore's films propaganda?

No, his films are reverse-propoganda. Intended not to provoke people's intuition away from its normal mode but to rather simply anger a mass in which this anger will rather than sway them to the other side, cement their beliefs and faith in the Bush adminy. I am talking about F9/11. It is also meant to anger the swing voters and help cement their alligiance towards Bush. So, Michael Moore, in the end is a true Republican and did more constructive deeds for the Bush adminy than bad ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Originally posted by junglejake

Are Michael Moore's films propaganda?

No, his films are reverse-propoganda. Intended not to provoke people's intuition away from its normal mode but to rather simply anger a mass in which this anger will rather than sway them to the other side, cement their beliefs and faith in the Bush adminy. I am talking about F9/11. It is also meant to anger the swing voters and help cement their alligiance towards Bush. So, Michael Moore, in the end is a true Republican and did more constructive deeds for the Bush adminy than bad ones.

Lol, well, from that perspective, Rush Limbaugh is one of the biggest democrats out there!

Thanks for the Karl Rove comment, by the way. I forgot, for the moment, that Rove controls the world and everything that goes wrong out there he has his fingers in, somehow.
Lawnmower Man

That was actually Karl Rove's fault. He had a chip installed into the driver's brain and the car to control both of them causing him to fight with his girlfriend, get into his car, and do what he did.

Also, I heard about a kid tripping on the sidewalk on their way to school this morning. Skinned her knee pretty bad. How did it happen? Karl Rove. He's clever like that.

Thanks for the laugh, by the way. It's been a rather stressful morning, and I needed that!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Whew, for a minute there I thought this was a serious thread.

Good one Enigmatic_Messiah.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join