It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK II OMG

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
JFK - James E. Files

Does anyone know where I can D/L JFK - James E. Files video or the missing episodes of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy"?

Hopefully someone can provide a link?

Thank you in advance

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can't find this video. All the links provided in this thread are dead. Anyone know where I can get this now?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i went to the link to download the movie but it was just an ad site.

is it the same JFK 2 movie on google video

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Complete video on Google here:

Google Video Link

Excellent ATS thread on the subject:

JFK: The Ultimate Explanation -- The Involvement of George Bush Sr.

The reference material, all on one website: jfkmurdersolved.com...

The evidence is there for all to see.

What should be added, and is not mentioned AND is most likely the final explanation is that the JFK assassination was a false flag operation aimed to get America into war with Cuba. The operation was coordinated by Howard Hunt, and Secret Service and Military were involved, as some Cuban and Mob hires. JFK may or may not have been in the loop. Lee Harvey Oswald sure was.

The goal was to fake an attempt on the life of JFK, and clearly blame it on a Cuban hitsquad leading directly back to Castro (paper trail and all), thus creating public outrage and a legitimate reason to invade Cuba.

Except, something went wrong. Terribly wrong. Think about it: you are part of a false flag op, and suddenly your president gets killed FOR REAL.

Oops. Are you going to blab? (Hey! Thadwassntsuppozedtohappen!) Not me. Nuuuuuuuuuw way.

That´s where the dark forces step in that wanted Kennedy out for more long term reasons. Think three presidencies and a vice-presidency. Cuba? Feh. Who cares. What a great way to get rid of a President, kudos.

Sounds odd? Check above information.

T4H

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've just concluded a marathon session of JFK vids, and a couple new things came up.

It's pretty clear that the background, the spectators were separated out from the limo and enlarged.

Jack White clearly demonstrates that the running woman in the frames with Mary Moorman is close to seven feet tall when measured using geometry against the 14 foot tall lamp posts.

In addition there's a very strange figure in the background at about frame Z416, which has to be an artifact of the processing which was used to conceal some things in the film. Jack calls him 'stickman'.

He seems to have a horse-shape:

He then morphs into an alien shape much like the creature in Signs:

The figure goes by quickly on the full video but he hardly moves at all when you look frame-by-frame.

Some of the effect might be due to Zapruder's panning, but it sure seems strange to me.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What kind of pictures are those?

It looks like an iceburg breaking apart. I don't see any "morphing aliens" in there.

Care to expand a little?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That is a truly well done movie. This story has about as many coincidences in it as the official story of 9-11. I don't just think that these are random coincidences, with all the connections to the Bush Administration. I find it truly scary that we are under yet another Bush, when will this madness end?? And to think our only other option for President was another Skull and Bones Member? Right, just another one of those strange coincidences.

I feel and fear that the events of our future will continue to be played out by these monsters in the government. Prison Planet just came out with an article stating that Bruce Willis believes that the people responsible for JFK are still in office today. I guess you can say that that statement is pretty well backed up with this movie

LINK

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I just saw this yesterday. A lot of Bush stuff lately.

JKF: Your Fired

To Dulles and a few top CIA mucky mucks.

I heard about holding a grudge or getting back at the boss or company
but this is going against the Commander and Chief.

Just look close to home for enemies, we can't be in Kansas with Dorothy.

I got inundated with bad boy Bush links:
www.oldamericancentury.org...
hereinreality.com...
www.rockcitynews.com...
www.hereinreality.com...
www.rockcitynews.com...

The mildest might be:
www.gnn.tv...

And all because they are hiding the Tesla breakthrough in the science
of alternating current.

Just shows that knowledge in the wrong hands is dangerous.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
...This has been a most interesting thread...This is why I joined ATS
in the first place!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
What kind of pictures are those?

It looks like an iceburg breaking apart. I don't see any "morphing aliens" in there.

Care to expand a little?

Those are frames of the Z-film, the second one is Z-416.

This is a screen cap of the google video by James Fetzer, and he may have used a different copy than the Costella combined edit that everyone uses for reference, thus the bluish tinge, but the 'stickman' image is clearly there. It seems to be an artifact of tampering.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

I'm not saying it IS a morphing alien, haha. It's a pedestrian who is running in the background, but his image hardly moves, and it goes through that morph in one or two frames. If they rephotographed and altered the Z-film, artifacts like this may show up as evidence of tampering.

Again, not saying it IS evidence of tampering - I'm just sharing Fetzer's comments. Here's a link to his presentation. If I recall correctly my copy was longer than an hour, but anyway, it's an interesting and compelling presentation.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Badge01]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Part II

Bear in mind that Fetzer and Jack White are controversial and many people doubt the claims of Z-film alteration.

Here's a page that offers an opposing view:

www.jfk-info.com...

Myself, I tend to believe that though Jack is not 100% right with his analysis or evidence, there are several anomalies in the Z-film that are not really disputed and seem to show they enlarged the background and re-composed the limo over top of it after removing frames.

Z301-314 - The running woman seems to be > 6 foot 6 inches tall when triangulated against the 14 foot tall lamp post directly in line with her. (see the vid for more on this!)

Z282-292 - The Father and son duo have movements which seem to defy physics as the son moves from behind the father too quickly

Z379-Z381 - The Man who appears to move his legs apart in 1-2 frames of film or ~1/24th of a second.

Z270-332 - The black bar that rises up and obscures the side of the limo.

There are others...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just finished that Jr. film.

Know your flight instructor.

Who Josh Kallenburg ?

A missing pilot seat was odd to tell the truth but not supposed to.

OK, so this is an after the fact kinda thing.

The Egypt flight was strange. I've heard of the power of suggestion,
the monkey with mouth covered, and some people are very susceptible
to ideas and events.

Odd to think everyone would be nearby the action going down.
Hunt in Dallas sort of thing.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah, lot's of strange things going on in that film!!! I think there comes a point which is why I love this board. It seems that people who go along with all the offical reports and defend the offical story all the way subscribe to the coincidence theory. I'm more inline with the Conspiracy Story myself. Just think about all the coincidences with 9-11!!!!! A little bit too much if you ask me!!!

"back and to the left".... "back and to the left"... "back and to the left..."

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah, lot's of strange things going on in that film!!! I think there comes a point which is why I love this board. It seems that people who go along with all the offical reports and defend the offical story all the way subscribe to the coincidence theory. I'm more inline with the Conspiracy Story myself. Just think about all the coincidences with 9-11!!!!! A little bit too much if you ask me!!!

"back and to the left".... "back and to the left"... "back and to the left..."

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The Fetzer JFK was very good in detail.

The official film was bogus all these years.

I did a scan of the six shot map :

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Was that a trailer.

Here JFK II is at Google now:

video.google.com...

YouTube has a collection of JFK films but as Fetzer says the car
slowing down was removed all these years.

Sorry about commenting on the film if no one caught it.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i would watch but it seems it was taken down i clicked the link nothing... right clicked and save as... it saves as an html formwhen you open it is just sends you to a site that searches for it but no download.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Odd that that site (I forget which, it was on page 2, I believe. Sorry.) claims that all evidence of the limo coming to near dead stop has been painstakingly removed from the Zapruder film. I first learned of the near dead stop by... um... watching the Zapruder film. (Just watch the grass in the background. Clearly the limo slows nearly to a stop.)

The other film that shows it is the Nix film. View here:

www.youtube.com...

P.S. Interestingly, there is very clearly a woman with a camera up close and personal to the fatal gunshot. Is it a movie camera or a still camera? Who is she and what has become of her photos/film?

www.assassinationresearch.com...

[edit on 28-5-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
video.google.com...

I had to do this again last night, and

www.youtube.com...

that one just labeled JFK goes into Oswald and the film.

Supposedly Oswald was on the street watching and fingered by
by the real bad guys.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join