It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK II OMG

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i gotta say, you got my attention. Usually by this time, there are at least 10 people screamin "fake!". Not one. Cept for the guy with the magazine cover..which also made me think. anyrate, movie is downloading. ill post my opinion later.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Interesting video. Lot's of bullet discussion.

I have the Zapruder film, frame by frame, and a few books on the JFK murder as well. This film is pretty good stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
okey dokey..will take a look at this..JFK always grabbed my interest but nothing really CONVINCED me(know somethings not right but dont know what
)
lets see if this convince`s me

theory`s, revelations and hypothesis`s(is that right:puz
)will come and go...but the truth will never change

Heratix out

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Heratix]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Amazing!

Just watched the whole movie (90 mins) and although there is LOTS of info regarding conspiracies, I find it unbelievable that the wallison? enquiry concluded that an unscathed projie killed Kennedy!

Are they really that stupid?

How can a projectile smash through bone and come out in one piece? It's impossible as I've seen many a projie that's smashed bone - and it DOESN"T come out all nice and shiny and round!

I'm off to do more research on this "skull and bones" organisation...

Like the voice-over of the film says re the S&B:

"To be one of them, they have to have something on you" (referring to becoming a member of the 'skull and bones' group).

The technique is used often.

So...if GWB Jr is a member of the S&B, what has he done?

911?
JFK Jr?

Who knows.

Cheers

JS

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ive watched that movei 2 days ago and have told 3 friends about it and 2 of them have seen it now and i saw it again with 1 of them. id have to say that this i think tells the truth and is the best JFK video yet, i havnt heard about bush jr killing JFK jr im gonna look into that now

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
full of interesting information

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have been passing the link to this video around to alot of folks and so far the reactions to this piece have been amazing. This guy needs to get this thing to a distributor that will carry b-movies and indie films, he could have a really good selling piece of documentary on his hands.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Going at 1200 kb/s I cant wait to watch this video

Will the truth ever be revealed???!?!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Not until the Bush cult is removed from power. Did George Sr issue a presidential order pushing back the release? Didnt his Son "Scrub" do the same?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The link that examines the stabilized, regular-speed Zapruder film is EXTREEEEEMELY fascinating. I am a big time skeptic, taking everything I hear, see, or read with a grain of salt, but the video evidence in that link plainly shows that something is not right with that film, that took 12 years to be shown publically.

As for the 90 minute presentation, I think it drew some decent conclusions but at the same time it included some items that seem kind of off-the-wall. Many parts were well founded and others were not.

I enjoyed it, though.

Oh yeah, about the 13 gunshots? Uhh, I think that's a little excessive. Evidence points to far fewer shots being discharged.

Zip

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member and just saw the JFK II post, and would like to D/L the whole thing. For some reason, it will only let me D/L the first part.Can someone help me with the D/L? Thank you in advance and this is an awesome website i must say!

Michael

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not even going to waste my time watching this. Filmakers nowadays can manipulate documentaries to fit their agenda. Look at Michael Moore.

Too many people would have to be involved if this were true. Where is "Deepthroat"?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3GEEs
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member and just saw the JFK II post, and would like to D/L the whole thing. For some reason, it will only let me D/L the first part.Can someone help me with the D/L? Thank you in advance and this is an awesome website i must say!

Michael

The only thing I could do for you is to split the movie into multiple parts then reencode it and upload the smaller clips for you. 6 parts of 10MB to putfile or 2 parts of 30MB to Rapidshare. It'll be lower quality than the original but it'll still be watchable.

Let me know what you want.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thank you AceOfBase, this is my first time as a website post member, but im not sure how to download what you just described.
Sorry for my ignorance.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3GEEs
Thank you AceOfBase, this is my first time as a website post member, but im not sure how to download what you just described.
Sorry for my ignorance.

If I split it and upload it to putfile, the clips will look like the one below (segment from this film):
www.putfile.com...

You'll have to pull the file out of your browser's cache after watching it if you want an offline copy.

Rapidshare is another file hosting service that you can go to and download a copy of the film after I split it in two and upload it (if that's what you want).

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's part one:
rapidshare.de...

Click on the link and then click the button that says free.
You'll be placed in a queue for about a minute and then a download link will appear for you to save the file offline.

It's 45mins and 26MB in size.

EDIT:
Here's part 2:
rapidshare.de...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Very cool video!! A lot of it covers the typical stuff most researchers, even moderate ones, will have already discovered. However, there is also a great deal of information that I personally have never seen anyone bring to light before. It also does a great job at linking together all the names and faces and showing how it is that so many various people can be tied into the web of conspiracy, corruption and murder!! Thanks for the heads up on this link All Seeing Eye.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can't download it yet. When I get back on my computer I'll download it.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Too many twists and turns. Also done in a juvenile matter.

The whole thing lost credibility with me when the film maker gave the inclination that GWB killed JFKjr.

Roper

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Too many twists and turns. Also done in a juvenile matter.

The whole thing lost credibility with me when the film maker gave the inclination that GWB killed JFKjr.

Roper

Juvenile? Yes, just at about a 4th graders level, FOR A REASON. Not everyone is a rocket scientist. Geeeessssssshhhhhhh, give em a break, it was alot of info

As far as gwb doing Jr, just think what would happen if Jr became president! Bye Bye, bushies.................

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join