It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd photos from 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They say these are photos of the second plane
hitting the world trade center.
But its already on fire!!
They must be real, it says ABC NEWS EXCLUSIVE!!
What's going on here, can someone help me on this?

www.funnysnaps.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think your answer lies in that it's on funnysnaps.com

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
yea this is real i remeber seeing this, i think the smoke is from the other building blowing across, the funny camera angle is cus the first plane had hit and the bloke on film thought he was cool sitting there all calm.....until the second plane hit then guess wot? he # himself and ran..............i'm outa here..........

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teflon
yea this is real i remeber seeing this, i think the smoke is from the other building blowing across, the funny camera angle is cus the first plane had hit

yup, that's exactly it. because of the way the light is reflecting off both buildings, they appear as one big mass, but if you look closely you can see the smoke is actually coming off of the other tower which must have been just behind the tower at that angle.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by Teflon
yea this is real i remeber seeing this, i think the smoke is from the other building blowing across, the funny camera angle is cus the first plane had hit

yup, that's exactly it. because of the way the light is reflecting off both buildings, they appear as one big mass, but if you look closely you can see the smoke is actually coming off of the other tower which must have been just behind the tower at that angle.

Exactly. Pay close attention to the last three screen captures, there you can clearly see the contour of the left building, and how the explotion coming out of the right wall of the last hit tower. The buildings didn't collapse until after both towers had been hit.

Blessings,
�Ma

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
THANKS GUYS!!

I was getting paranoid there for a minute,
but what else is new?

new topics

top topics

join