It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor - No need to worry?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Syrinx: I will tell you again, you are not on topic, and you are purposely trying to derail the topic. This topic is not about if Titor was a Time Traveller or not.

You come into every thread with "TITOR" in the name and you try and derail it. You use the same information over and over again, even though people have tried pointing out to you how that Information might be relevant and NOT Hoaxed, but you believe it IS.

You do not respond to people who give you perfectly good reasons why the Laser picture might be authentic, because you know for a fact it is HOAXED. You are not contributing to these conversations, you are being an ass. You are dancing around like a fool saying "Ha ha, told you so told you so, stupidhead! Stupidhead!"

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I again state, this thread is not for arguing whether Titor himself was a Time traveller. This thread is for arguing whether we should be WORRIED about the story Titor told. 1984 is a book, and look, we are far beyond 1984 and we aren't all living in fear. Does that mean the book should be ignored?

You are inches from my ignore list, considering I haven't seen anything relevant or new from you in some time and I also don't appreciate you hijacking threads just so you can rub people's face in something that you personally believe.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
Just because elements of a story are untrue doesn't mean it is something to toss in the trashbin of fiction. 1984 is fiction, Animal Farm is fiction, Atlas Shrugged is fiction, the Da Vinci Code is fiction, and many, many, many other books worth serious consideration are all fiction.

So is One Fish, Two Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Ace Ventura, The Call (
), Terminator, Honey I Shrunk The Kids and Dracula. Because someone makes something up, we have to dedicate a lot of time and thought to their ideas? How long do I have to sit here and contemplate the ramifications of creating a shrinking ray and making my kids really tiny? How likely is it that will ever take place? I know there must be some profound meaning behind "One fish, two fish, red fish blue fish", but I just haven't tracked it down.

If you see an idea you like or fear, yeah, you're going to think about it. 1984 really wigged me out when I read it. Suddenly I started seeing all of this Orwellian stuff all around. It was a lot like when I bought a Miata; seemed like everyone was driving little red Miatas. Is it true? Nope, I just started to notice them. Just as inspired paranoia from the most terrifying book I've ever read inspired me to see so many signs that really weren't there.

Or maybe there's a Miata conspiracy? Maybe we need to discuss this further...

Hoax or not, dismissing John Titor is foolish as his story stil resonates with events unfolding. True or not, it is important to consider his words.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I don't understand why someone who tells you what you wanted to hear, what confirms, in your mind, your worst fears, must be accepted and analyzed by everyone. If that's the case, every one of us needs to know everything about everyone, because someone out there is inspired by their words. This means we have much to learn from the words of Jeff Dahmer, David Duke, Hitler and Nero, too. Is there truth to there being a plague of Jews ruining the world, Christians should be fed to the lions, all blacks need to be lynched, and people are good food? I would say no, but maybe I'm just being closed minded.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I don't understand why someone who tells you what you wanted to hear, what confirms, in your mind, your worst fears, must be accepted and analyzed by everyone. If that's the case, every one of us needs to know everything about everyone, because someone out there is inspired by their words. This means we have much to learn from the words of Jeff Dahmer, David Duke, Hitler and Nero, too. Is there truth to there being a plague of Jews ruining the world, Christians should be fed to the lions, all blacks need to be lynched, and people are good food? I would say no, but maybe I'm just being closed minded.

Yes, you have something to learn from everyone, you should think about everything, and you should always entertain and dwell on things, even the simplest of things. Haven't the time? Then don't bother talking to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So...I lie to you, but I tell you something you want to hear. As a result, the world must learn from this lie?

In 23 years, China will invade Mongolia causing the Mongolian Empire (which had taken over Russia again in 2013) to nuke China. However, this can be prevented if you buy my soap.

Words to contemplate.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted by junglejake
So...I lie to you, but I tell you something you want to hear. As a result, the world must learn from this lie?

In 23 years, China will invade Mongolia causing the Mongolian Empire (which had taken over Russia again in 2013) to nuke China. However, this can be prevented if you buy my soap.

Words to contemplate.

lol junglejake, Maybe you have lied yourself into fear of Titor's message.

I'm sure nobody is going to buy your soap
"You are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives." Your nagging concern about lies can be found in any subject.... Take for example, some people think the bible is one big lie ! But yet you learn from the bible. That is something to contemplate. Right ? I think the fear of God is the fear of separation from God.

Anyway I think you fail to understand TheCrystalSword.............

In this thread we are analyzing about Titor's message of a possible time yet to come, does it worry you ? I think so. I can sense the uneasiness in syrinx high priest as well or more, though I feel he truly has anxiety attacks from future uncertainties.

There is a state of intense apprehension in the world today, that is enough to cause psychological anxiety to anyone. There is concerted effort of psychological warfare taking place before us, as a result of softening up society.

Titor
((3.) Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side?
was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these
Presidents?))

The President or ?leader? in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold
the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.
The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

We could take Titor's statement and compare it with what is in the news today.

hammeroftruth.com...

Jimmy Carter
“Under the Bush administration, there’s been a disgraceful and illegal decision — we’re not going to the let the judges or the Congress or anyone else know that we’re spying on the American people,” Carter told reporters. “And no one knows how many innocent Americans have had their privacy violated under this secret act.”

www.freemarketnews.com...

Former President Jimmy Carter criticized the Bush administration's domestic eavesdropping program Monday and said he believes the president has broken the law.

Do you think former president Jimmy Carter is lying ? Is Carter trying to deceive us, or is the Bush administration deceiving us ? It could be both sides causing us to believe "what" is not true. Who is really in a disadvantageous position of there rights ?

No Need to Worry
The trick is to not turn off your fear when you’ll need it the most.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Don't usually quote/post these days, but I don't feel like writing in complete thoughts at 2 AM this morning

Originally posted by XPhiles
lol junglejake, Maybe you have lied yourself into fear of Titor's message.

Maybe. It's possible; after all, fear blinds folks and allows them to live in a state of denial. However, seeing that he's been debunked on so many points to the point that many of his followers are abandoning him as a hoax, I would suspect not. It is, however, possible.

"You are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives." Your nagging concern about lies can be found in any subject....

Like that statement about China? Contrary to popular belief, it is and was not always baby girls being thrown into rivers in China. Every 10 years they switch the "preferred" gender. So all those soldiers who know they will never be able to find wives also, somehow, know that they'll be able to hook up with an over abundance of women in their teens or 30s when they're twenty-somethings.

Take for example, some people think the bible is one big lie ! But yet you learn from the bible. That is something to contemplate. Right ? I think the fear of God is the fear of separation from God.

There is a primary difference here. Titor has been debunked to the point where people are saying we should still think about what he had to say even if everything else he said was a lie. The Bible, on the other hand, has not been debunked, though many have tried, including myself.

In this thread we are analyzing about Titor's message of a possible time yet to come, does it worry you ?
No. It really doesn't. I'll explain shortly.

I think so.
That's fine.

I can sense the uneasiness in syrinx high priest as well or more, though I feel he truly has anxiety attacks from future uncertainties.

Really. What gives you that impression? All you have is text to go on, so I'm assuming the clues are in his/her words.

There is a state of intense apprehension in the world today, that is enough to cause psychological anxiety to anyone.
You're right, there is. That's not new; that's the norm. As you get older and see global crisis after global crisis come and go, you start to be less anxious.

There is concerted effort of psychological warfare taking place before us, as a result of softening up society.
That would imply it hadn't been taking place before. Who is conducting this warfare, do you think?

Titor
((3.) Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side?
was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these
Presidents?))

The President or ?leader? in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold
the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.
The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

We could take Titor's statement and compare it with what is in the news today.

Alright, that does worry me. I don't think I could take another 4 years of having a Clinton in office. Safe statement to make, though. I would expect to see that type of prediction in my daily horoscope, too.

Do you think former president Jimmy Carter is lying?
Either that or he's not too familiar with law.

Who is really in a disadvantageous position of there rights ?

I don't follow...

No Need to Worry
The trick is to not turn off your fear when you’ll need it the most.

Fear causes poor decisions and panic. The trick is not to not turn off your fear when you'll need it the most. The trick is to recognize the danger and compensate. Yeah, the world seems pretty crazy right now. America is having some hardball politics taking place right now that some believe is dividing the country. Yet, did you know that much of the same politics we see today regarding the Iraqi war took place during World War II as well? It wasn't as noticeable as it is today, as the Internet wasn't exactly around yet, but the same rhetoric took place in the halls of congress and on the campaign trail.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
Syrinx: I will tell you again, you are not on topic, and you are purposely trying to derail the topic. This topic is not about if Titor was a Time Traveller or not.

You come into every thread with "TITOR" in the name and you try and derail it. You use the same information over and over again, even though people have tried pointing out to you how that Information might be relevant and NOT Hoaxed, but you believe it IS.

You do not respond to people who give you perfectly good reasons why the Laser picture might be authentic, because you know for a fact it is HOAXED. You are not contributing to these conversations, you are being an ass. You are dancing around like a fool saying "Ha ha, told you so told you so, stupidhead! Stupidhead!"

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I again state, this thread is not for arguing whether Titor himself was a Time traveller. This thread is for arguing whether we should be WORRIED about the story Titor told. 1984 is a book, and look, we are far beyond 1984 and we aren't all living in fear. Does that mean the book should be ignored?

You are inches from my ignore list, considering I haven't seen anything relevant or new from you in some time and I also don't appreciate you hijacking threads just so you can rub people's face in something that you personally believe.

the funny thing is, I have to point out things over and over, and you'all still don't get it !

I am not worried.

isn't the fact he is a hoax relevant to being worried ?

what about all the arguments against the laser picture ? simple physics debunks it. There is a thread on it, so I won't derail this thread any further

go ahead and ignore me, I won't be offended.

and, on topic, I don't think titors posts changed our world line, and I don't think any of his predictions will come true.

none of the pro-titor posters will adress this question, will you ? If you are a believer, have you started your preparations for surviving the war ?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
thanks to philes for this

" Titor only speaks about Civil War in his world-line, not in ours. "

so , therefore, there is no need to worry. no point in discussing him any further I guess, as all of his observations are utterly irrelevant and meaningless to this timeline

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so , therefore, there is no need to worry. no point in discussing him any further I guess, as all of his observations are utterly irrelevant and meaningless to this timeline

Exactly.

Hence the name of the thread.

However, the chess pieces are still on the board, it is only the moves that have changed. That is what we should be worried about and should be discussing here. If some people could get over their need to debunk anything that doesn't jazz with their world view, that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
thanks to philes for this

" Titor only speaks about Civil War in his world-line, not in ours. "

This is no new revelation about his worldline, you seem fulfilled to brush it off by your dramatic disclosure in these threads. You are probably having a good laugh. I'm truly stimulated by your social poise and grace as well. I'm sure there is more entertainment to come from this.

Before you jump the gun again. This year maybe interesting to the Titor story. He is presumed to be 8 years old in our world, this is the age that considerably changes his life. If world-lines can theoretically exist, they could be closely resembling another. Regardless of what happened in the Titor story, there is maybe a 8 year old Titor in our world running around from something............

Titor
From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time
in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police
and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back
to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well
defined.

If this world-line theory is true, it can be interpreted in many different ways.... I could say: What is Titor avoiding this time around, is it going to be a hyperactive hurricane season from La Nina, maybe some other impending doom or could it be simply to do with time-trave and so on.... ext.

No need for you to answer. I already know what you would say, but you are welcome to do so

[edit on 9-2-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
No need for you to answer. I already know what you would say, but you are welcome to do so

Syrinx: so how is the american civil war of 2004 doing? Any organized groups in combat yet? Anyone for a Torino?
so how is the american civil war of 2004 doing? Any organized groups in combat yet? Anyone for a Torino?
so how is the american civil war of 2004 doing? Any organized groups in combat yet? Anyone for a Torino?

Thatsjustweird: Titor said there would be no olympics after 2004. Period.
Titor said there would be no olympics after 2004. Period.
Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period.

UnExpecte: Athens (Greece 2004) passed the torch to host the Games to Beijing (China 2008) and not to Torino (Italy 2006). Whether the Winter Games in 2006 in Torino will continue or not, will be irrelevant to Titor's "prediction." According to Titor, after 2004 and thus in 2008 as "a result of the many conflicts," the official Summer Olympics every 4 years will be canceled. Titor also said that it appears the Games may be revived in 2040. If he meant the Winter Games he would have said 2038 or 2042.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There are different types of torches used for the different type of Olympic games such as the summer, the winter and paralympic games(?) etc. The torch & flame sympbolizes the Olympic games in all forms so there is no single main type. The Summer olympic games are not the "main" olympic games however it might seem more "popular" because it takes place during summer. I think how it works is that the summer olympic games torches are passed to the following summer games and the winter olympic torch is passed on to subsequent winter olympics. So you cant mix the summer torch with the winter torch.For example here is a logo google pic to show this transition
: www.google.ca...
And more info about Olympic torches & flames at wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
There are different types of torches used for the different type of Olympic games such as the summer, the winter and paralympic games(?) etc. The torch & flame sympbolizes the Olympic games in all forms so there is no single main type. The Summer olympic games are not the "main" olympic games however it might seem more "popular" because it takes place during summer. I think how it works is that the summer olympic games torches are passed to the following summer games and the winter olympic torch is passed on to subsequent winter olympics. So you cant mix the summer torch with the winter torch.For example here is a logo google pic to show this transition
: www.google.ca...
And more info about Olympic torches & flames at wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for illustrating my (and Titor's) point Firestorm!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
speaking of the olypmics, did titor really even post about them at all ? If these are all of the original posts (fascinating reading, btw), I sure can't find any reference.

www.anomalies.net...

its a long document, so I searched for these terms
olympics
conflict
result
after
official

I ws able to find all of my favorite titorisms, and you know what they are

but I can't find any olympic reference.

was it removed, or is it a myth ?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question: Are the Olympics still being played in your time?

JT: As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004.

2006 is after 2004, so this would have included this year's olympics. But as we all know this isn't the case.
Now I couldn't find Titor saying any more than this. I really want to know where the people who said he's talking only about the summer olympics got that from. Does that mean there'll be Winter Olympics in 2010? Titor also stated that the West would collapse in 2005. Now who has time for Olympics if you're country has just collapsed!?

Great site for Titor stuff...(probably better than anomilies)
timetravelportal.com...

re Olympics
timetravelportal.com...

[edit on 13-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thats the one.......yeah, we must be nuts to think the winter olympics are official, I mean did you see the torch ?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Are you a fan of the mystery surrounding 'time traveler' John Titor? Then you'll want to hear George Noory's interview with Titor's attorney, Larry Haber, as well as fielded questions answered from Kay, the time traveler's alleged mother. Set your time machines for this Friday night, February 17th, 2006 to catch the latest in this mind-bending saga!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

another great conspiracy program--Gary Bell, archives can be found at

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonysmith

Are you a fan of the mystery surrounding 'time traveler' John Titor? Then you'll want to hear George Noory's interview with Titor's attorney, Larry Haber, as well as fielded questions answered from Kay, the time traveler's alleged mother. Set your time machines for this Friday night, February 17th, 2006 to catch the latest in this mind-bending saga!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I took a quick trip to the future to record it
Just a small sample mp3 from Titor's family attorney, Larry Haber with George. filethatfile.com...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thanks philes, now you created another worldline !!!

now we'll never know the truth

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question: Are the Olympics still being played in your time?

JT: As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004.

2006 is after 2004, so this would have included this year's olympics. But as we all know this isn't the case.
Now I couldn't find Titor saying any more than this. I really want to know where the people who said he's talking only about the summer olympics got that from. Does that mean there'll be Winter Olympics in 2010?

You finally get it. Ofcourse Titor meant that from 2008 there will be no Olympics played, including the winter ones. When he said they wouldn't be played after 2004 he probably did not have the winter games of 2006 in mind. Indeed, he should have said after 2006. As he was pointing to 2004 as the start of a cold civil war that would develop itself into an armed one, it is understandable he made that minor mistake.

For all of whom are desperately seeking the hoax in Titor, be just a bit more patient and we will see if the games are still there in 2008.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Titor also stated that the West would collapse in 2005. Now who has time for Olympics if you're country has just collapsed!?

No, Titor stated Western stability would collapse. Not the West itself. Yes, Western stability has collapsed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join