It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor - No need to worry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why do you speak in a dialect strikingly similar to the year 2000 ? Wouldn't you be using slang and references we don't understand ? Like saying to someone form the 70's, I was surfing the web, and I found this cool blog..."

I take it with life on hold and technology at a standstill due to civil breakdown, that they did well to come back from effectively the Stone Age to a position where they could get into using the internet at near the level we use it today.

Also, I don't think the term, "Carry your own Water" is part of the common lexicon today.

So what other weak-arse excuses for explanations do you doubters have?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

junglejake
I have good news! There aren't too many Titors living in the US. 6, in fact. We can just find out which of them has an 8 year old son named John and coach him to say something when he comes back in time. At least on that dimension, then, we wouldn't be having this question. He'll just have to say something personal about all of us skeptics who think he's a fraud.

Here's the link to his parent's phone numbers and addresses:

Maybe there is more than 6, you may have to be a member to find that out. Plus I don't think linking there phone numbers and addresses is a good ideal here.

Oh! look... there is one in Florida

Could it B Titor's mother...........

Titor:

02/13/01 10:51 (right now) 378
(4)I looked up the name 'Titor' in the state of Flordia on 555-1212.com and couldn't find
ANY Titors, is your family not listed in the phone book?

I guess it depends when you look.

Hmm, I guess it might be a good time to look lol.

Here is more related to Titor's name:

Titor's first post was on November 2, 2000, initially using the username Timetravel_0 before switching to John Titor. It is therefore possible that "John Titor" is a pseudonym, perhaps derived from Timetravel_0, plus a terminal r as in timetraveller. "Titor" may also be a shortened version of the Ukrainian surname Titorenko (which incidentally is Raisa Gorbachev's maiden name).

Titor:

02/15/01 17:06 (safety, suggestions, assorted philosophy) 424
((1) Does the last name hubbard have any historical(is that the right term?) relevance?))
You may leave a message to yourself if you wish.

Titor:

02/19/01 19:25 (right now) 4570
((Is John Titor your real name?))
Yes, John Titor is a real name.

Good luck finding him

[edit on 27-1-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

why do you speak in a dialect strikingly similar to the year 2000 ? Wouldn't you be using slang and references we don't understand ? Like saying to someone form the 70's, I was surfing the web, and I found this cool blog..."

I take it with life on hold and technology at a standstill due to civil breakdown, that they did well to come back from effectively the Stone Age to a position where they could get into using the internet at near the level we use it today.

Also, I don't think the term, "Carry your own Water" is part of the common lexicon today.

So what other weak-arse excuses for explanations do you doubters have?

how do stone age people create mini black holes for time travel ? How does GE function in the stone age

I think it is a legitmate clue to the true nature of who JT is. Don't focus on the internet example I used. He makes no literary or cultural references nor does he use any slang that is unfamilair to us. That is what is called a clue. Please refer to the many threads here and at other sites for the encyclopedia of theories that point to a hoax.

community.livejournal.com...

my personal favorites, because actual scientists that have read JT weigh in on the hoax;

communities.anomalies.net...

spacetimenews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
syrinx high priest, there you go repeating over again... As much as you duplicate your thoughts on these boards, should be enough proof that worldlines exist lol. I'm sure there will be future reproductions from you as well.

Please refer to the many threads here and at other sites for the encyclopedia of theories that point to a hoax.

community.livejournal.com...

my personal favorites, because actual scientists that have read JT weigh in on the hoax;

communities.anomalies.net...

spacetimenews.com...

Wow, theories that point to a hoax, yet it does not prove it is a hoax. lol
We want hardcore proof not theories.

The first link up there is a total joke lol. Just by reading the very beginning he says "wonder if our world as we know it has less than 15 years left." One should know what direction he is going. He seems to dismiss Titor's worldlines, and can't get past his world of causality as he knows it.

Maybe physicists need to be more careful what they say in public.

Robert G. Brown states "you are just lucky I'm not a serious physicist" or "I'm not really an expert in differential geometry or general relativity" say what ? lol ... this guy teaches at Duke University Dept. of Physics ? .... Thanks for the warning

Finally you have a link to Kaku.
It is funny Dr.Brown mentions Kaku saying, "However, I'd listen to Kaku, if nobody else, reason being some of "Titor"'s time-travel "facts" sound suspiciously like they came straight from Kaku's Hyperspace."

Duh Dr.Brown... time-travel would need some kind of science to be based on lol. Kaku's "Hyperspace" is a book on theoretical physics that covers Wormholes, black holes, parallel universes and time travel. Nearly everything is covered lol.

One should note: Kaku trashes quantum mechanics throughout the book lol.

Michio Kaku starts off on the Titor subject ranking civilizations by their energy consumption, in which by the way we have none to compare with except ours !!! We've come up in energy uses in a remarkable time in just a couple of centuries compared to Kaku's billions of years example lol. Ranking civilizations like this has to much room for error.

Kaku thoughts are probably influenced by Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev. It was in 1964 that Kardashev theorized advanced civilizations to be grouped according to three types: Type I, II, and III.

www.mkaku.org...
Because of the enormous amount of work done by theoretical physicists
within the last 5 years or so, Hawking has since changed his mind,
and now believes that time travel is possible (although not
necessarily practical).

Kaku refers to Hawking, who can't seem to make up his mind on time travel lol.

In the end though Kaku does say "Time travel may be possible."
That statement above, by itself should at least account for something. .

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

how do stone age people create mini black holes for time travel ? How does GE function in the stone age

If arguing semantics is the best you can do, why are you wasting everybody's time here? You know what I meant and if this is the best you can put forward, then don't bother. Only serious arguments need apply.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
why are you gals so bitter ? attack the messenger when you can't attack the message I guess.

here's a challenge ladies that has nothing to do with semantics or me

I challenge you to produce examples of two respected scientists that have read titors theories, and support him as a legitimate time traveller. Kindly use examples of scientists that are in realted fields, like physics or string theory.

there you are, no semantics, or repetition.

are you up to it ?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

why are you gals so bitter ? attack the messenger when you can't attack the message I guess.

here's a challenge ladies that has nothing to do with semantics or me

Ohhh, handbags at dawn? A bit high-strung aren't we?

I challenge you to produce examples of two respected scientists that have read titors theories, and support him as a legitimate time traveller. Kindly use examples of scientists that are in realted fields, like physics or string theory.

If I could do that I wouldn't be spending my time on an internet discussion board. Remember Galilieo? What "respected" scientist is ever going to come forward and start supporting what the powers that be deem to be an "internet hoax"? Who would ever go against the grain like that? Two less than what you are asking for.

However I would refer you to the Titor Archive and the numerous discussions he had with Physics students and did more than hold his own. I also refer you to his discussions regards the CERN laboratories and the breakthroughs they made, as predicted by Titor, since he made his posts on the net.

If I had anything more concrete than that we wouldn't be having this discussion. So crow away...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Please check out this thread in Skunk works.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

I may have to eat some humble pie...lol

Why can't at least some of the weird stuff be true? Just to make the world a more interesting place?

Next you are all going to tell me Santa Claus isn't real......sniff.....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

there you are, no semantics, or repetition.

Let's not quibble over semantics.....sure LMAO.....and if we do find a scientist who supports Titor..."for you the semantics would begin". Most "respected" scientist ( like Kaku ) do not dilly-dally with Titor methodological way of science. Theoretical physic professor's usually have their own theories in regards to time travel, just as ( Michio Kaku ) does. Have you read any of Kaku's books?

At this specific point in time, Titor theory will not get us anywhere. Titor is just a "time traveler" not a scientist, there is not much Titor theory to go on. Rather than finding a "scientist"... lets just wait until mini black holes are created by them. ( the wait want be long, I hope)

So stop getting your panties in a wad over this, we have only limited information and knowledge about black holes. Sometimes a set of principles or concepts that has not yet been verified do not work in our world. Wait and see, then let the semantics fly.

I'm just as suspicious of Titor as you are, nevertheless I do not call Titor a hoax, not until there is substantial evidence that I can survey. The problem I see with people who say Titor is a hoax (like syrinx high priest lol), has not given any tangible evidence.

howmuchisthedoggy
Having said that......

Please check out this thread in Skunk works.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

I may have to eat some humble pie...lol

howmuchisthedoggy - No need to worry?

O ye of little faith?
I read it, all speculatory. It leads to no where, mostly opinion induced.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
so I take it that was a NO philes ?

you embarassed yourself in that skunkworks thread, your refusal to accept any evidence that is contrary to your belief is sad to see.

what about the "john titor box" it is PROOF that JT's time machine is just not a time machine. You want evidence ? It was provided to you, and you ignored it. Is your need for JT to be true that strong ?

too bad

how is THIS semantics ?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
sorry for the double post, but I can't edit the last post an insert an image

anyway

how is this semantics ? it is PROOF

it this doesn't convince you, nothing will

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

sorry for the double post, but I can't edit the last post an insert an image

anyway

how is this semantics ? it is PROOF

it this doesn't convince you, nothing will

What kind of proof is this and what qualifies this as proof? Proof of what? What kind of proof other then the existance of warning tape and hard cases in 2036 as well?

UnExpecte

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte

What kind of proof is this and what qualifies this as proof? Proof of what? What kind of proof other then the existance of warning tape and hard cases in 2036 as well?

Are you serious?

Look at it

Then look at what Titor posted

Everything matches up perfectly. It's the same thing....

edit: Better picture

[edit on 30-1-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

you embarassed yourself in that skunkworks thread, your refusal to accept any evidence that is contrary to your belief is sad to see.

Blah, stop your public sobbing and crying... I did not embarrass myself lol, only gave an assessment of it... that is all, nothing more. There is no tangible evidence in that thread. I do not accept speculatory belief.

your refusal to accept any evidence that is contrary to your belief is sad to see.

What belief ? what belief do I have syrinx high priest ? Come on now tell me please.........

What about the "john titor box" ? what proof ? explain yourself more clearly........

Do you mean comparing these two images or what ?

Do they look the same to you ?

syrinx high priest, Have you done any jury duty? If so I would like to know how many innocent people you put into the electric chair.

Enlighten the people here of your proof and answer my questions..

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

If it didn't match up, wouldn't it be a different model lol............

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
so sad.

have you noticed how your post sticks out like a sore thumb in the skunkworks thread ? a bunch of WATS awards, and your desperate attampt to keep the dream alive

so sad

man, that skunworks thread is exploding, now that everyone knows where to look for his images, its only a matter of time before the whole thing is laid out for all to see.

philes, doggy, PP etc, you better get over to the skunworks thread, you've got your work cut out for you

philes, I feel for you, it must be very embarrasing to look like a fool. If titors time travel device turns is really "The Array Biosensor for Simultaneous Detection of Multiple Biological Warfare Agents"

then its not a time travel device is it ?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Look I'm not satisfied with the results as of yet, until there is tangible evidence then it is a hoax. The only good that I do see in that thread was someone posting model cars from the DMV records in Fla.....Then I would lean more to it being a hoax if there is a match......that is tangible enough........... Until then.

It's not that Titor is a hoax or not for me( I could care less ) ..It just bothers me how people can justify it as a hoax without enough proof ( like you.... ) That is sad.

I just would like to see 100% proof of it being a hoax and hear what the hoaxer has to say about how he intended deceive and trick the public as well. That would be interesting

As I said before in that post..."Then again it could be the SERPO group is failing and wanting to claim Titor as their work lol." I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Until then... again we will see.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, until someone can successfully claim to be "John Titor", and somehow be able to prove it, then explains why they perpetrated the hoax, it means this is not a hoax?

Quite frankly, I'm sure there will be many who are not convinced by this. John Titor said things that were too close to what people fear most, and he did so knowing his target audience. This is one hoax that, no matter the evidence put forward, people will continue to believe because they fear what Titor has said. For example, read through the Civil War of 2005 thread and notice that, as the close of 2005 drew closer and closer, the concept of Titor's claims became fore and more esoteric and more and more excuses were brought up under the guise of an explanation in the unlikely event Titor's predictions didn't happen. Now we have to wait until 2008 to find out if Civil War broke out in America in 2005. In 2008 I'm sure it will be something else. Maybe there was a civil war, but the NWO crushed it in late 2006. In 2038, new explanations will be drawn up by the few die hard Titor followers that will still remain.

X, I don't think anything can prove this hoax to be a hoax, including John Titor himself, whomever he may be, coming out and saying so. After all, how do we know it to really be Titor and not some disinformation man? No, Titor is going to be around for a while, the facts be damned.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by UnExpecte

Are you serious?

Look at it

Then look at what Titor posted

edit: Better picture

[edit on 30-1-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

Are YOU serious? BOTH images above were provided by 'John Titor.'

Ofcourse they match, because they come from the same person!

The big "proof" question is: does the hard case as suggested by 'H2ZERO'... matches the hard case as shown by 'John Titor?'

Answer is simple: NO!

Have a good look again at the images presented by 'XPhiles.'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conclusion: the seperate hard cases do NOT match, therefore NO proof, but a lot of baloney! I believe John Titor would say, a lot of BS!

End of discussion.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by UnExpecte]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

so sad.

have you noticed how your post sticks out like a sore thumb in the skunkworks thread ? a bunch of WATS awards, and your desperate attampt to keep the dream alive

so sad

philes, doggy, PP etc, you better get over to the skunworks thread, you've got your work cut out for you

philes, I feel for you, it must be very embarrasing to look like a fool.

My, how gracious in apparent victory you are. And there I was thinking this was a forum where we could discuss things to find out the truth rather than stroke egos.

Remember, don't be too quick to accept any evidence, just because it supports your side, becasue when the rug is pulled out from under your feet, you may find yourself with egg on your face. So grow up already.

Anyhow, as regards the thread I linked to before. I have reviewed it again. As far as I am concerned the box, equipment, etc, is not the same box. A box is a box, and all look very similar, especially when you are trying to prove something to yourself.

I found the roots behind who was posting to be more interesting and enough to push me firmly back up on to the fence. I still am not convinced, I am taking the same level of skepticism that those who doubted Titor took with those of us who chose to take interest.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
grow up ? last week I was called a jerk, and an ass, apparently by mature adults. philes can't post without a minumum of 3 smilies, so I guess you guys can dish it out, but can't take it.

no civil war in 2004 +
no monthly waco events +
the polar ice cap IS melting at a faster rate +
the laser picture +
the time machine identified as a radiation detector +
similarities to alas babylon (nebraska capital, florida nukes ) +
2 real scientists weigh in on hoax =

enough for most reasonable people to move on from the hoax.

this is truly a bitter sweet day. The gig is up, but now 75% of the reason I come to ATS is gone......maybe I can borrow JT's corvette and go back to 2002 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join