It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

backwards lyrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
so i was listning to led zep backwards, bad idea, it's so messed up, stairway backwards is so freeky. any way i was wondering if anyone could help me out as to why it is like that and why im so paranoid over it

Thanks

Velvet

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What exactly possessed you to listen to it backwards? To see what it would sound like? What did you espect, a message?

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Susquehanna
What exactly possessed you to listen to it backwards? To see what it would sound like? What did you espect, a message?

like that movie little nikey (i think thats the name) when he plays a song backwords and its the devil talking.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
some friend of mine showed me a web site, it's nothing new. it's been around for thirty years, if you listnen to it backwards you hear him talking about the devil.

do a seach on it, i lost the site, but you can hear it pretty well. you can do it with a mitallica cover of it too. which leads me to beleve that it's just that the words sound like that backwards.

it's very freeky, i lost sleep. im not going to go to the site to link it, im sorry it would make me listen to it and im trying not to. never the less i still think it's bogous.

Velvet

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1717
some friend of mine showed me a web site, it's nothing new. it's been around for thirty years, if you listnen to it backwards you hear him talking about the devil.

do a seach on it, i lost the site, but you can hear it pretty well. you can do it with a mitallica cover of it too. which leads me to beleve that it's just that the words sound like that backwards.

it's very freeky, i lost sleep. im not going to go to the site to link it, im sorry it would make me listen to it and im trying not to. never the less i still think it's bogous.
Velvet

That's my point, it is really just what the music sounds like backwards, it is totally bogus, I've always wondered why pele have tried to connect rock and roll music with hiden messages from the Devil.

BTW, If the music says "kill your principle" backwards, wouldn't that lead you to be killed by your principle? lol

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i don't understand why that would meen i am to be killed by my principle. but the message is freeky

Velvet

new topics

top topics

join