It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
AndrewTB.

You've got a way above from me mate!

ONly ever given 3 of these oin my time on this board and 2 have been in this thread

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
ITS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! THE (A LITTLE BETTER QUALITY) BIGFOOT VIDEO! LMAO sorry I took so long to get this down on here. Had a tootache.

Heres a link to my server:

togachi.com...

Let me know your opinions! Enjoy!

OMG THIS SUCKS... I tried playing it and didnt work... So I go to your site and download it... all 179 megs of it. When I tried playing then, it still didnt work... WTF... damn computer... I keep getting this error: "The specified module could not be found." Any ideas?
I wanna see it so bad!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
it might be lack of a proper decoder, no codec installed

decoder

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by scar
it might be lack of a proper decoder, no codec installed

decoder

I download and installed it, but it still didnt work...
Thanks for the help though.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You really aren't missing much. Imagine a black splotch moving around with what could be arms and legs visible for a few frames. It could be bigfoot, it could be a bear, it could be a guy in a gorilla suit...hell, it could be a trashbag caught on a branch.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Esoterica]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I thought I was a high quality video, too bad its not. I actually though that we found some good proof this time. Disappointed again
Maybe we should organize a large hunting party to go in the wild for like 3 months and see if we could catch anything...
Anyone else have too much spare time on their hands? lol

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Alright people, here is some footage i worked on with some software i downloaded. I'm a layman and a noob when it comes to this, so go easy on me.

It is stabilized, darkened and slowed down.

I think this is some of the clearest out there perhaps. I'm probably wrong but it sure looks like a man in a suit. Too skinny on top.
You can see the arms, legs, fur, head, and it's stride.

check it out.

BF Stabilized

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Scar

Good work.

To be honest with you I can't come to any conclusions about it. I can't tell the thing's head from it's arse. I don't see fur. I don't see stride. It could be flashing gang signs for all I know.

I ask everybody once again; Is that video worth six figures?

Peace

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
holy sweet #-- i hate american tabloids-- watch the new video they have posted......it actually looks a bit better than the televised version....

they are sending the clown troop to investigate--complete with "bigfoot bait" -- #in FOX.... was thinking the peeps in Norway House could run around and really play with those knobs...

chek the new stuff here

www.acurrentaffair.com...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Has there been a thread on the Redwood footage? I couldnt find anything with a search! :/

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Something else just became apparent to me after watching the new video. How else could they possibly make it even more of a joke than it already is, have three whacked-out people go searching for it. I mean, the guy wearing the safari hat singing bigfoot songs and the chick with a chainsaw that's supposed to "lure" bigfoot out into the open. Give me a freakin' break!!!!

Note to everybody: We're being had.

Peace

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I went to the link provided for "A current affair" and watched the bigfoot thingy.. How embarrassing is that team of experts they have gotten assembled? You have got to be kidding me? A rock and roll chainsaw expert? They will be lucky to catch a couple of sticks!

[edit on 6-5-2005 by GArnold]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
agreed, im not sure whats up with that search.

I had high hopes for this video...

ill keep searching and updating with what i find relating to the incident.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Guys, check out the footage again. The blur doesn't move, the focus is crap, and check out the build of the blurred "squatch" to the build of this black bears. (Pictures (25,32,33,35))

sybilsden.com...

The "squatch" looks like a black bear standing against the tree in this video due to the fact it doesn't move in the 49 seconds that it was video taped, the upper body is minute to the patterson footage and the patterson footage was of a female squatch...no telling how big the males get...gynormous!!! I think that the hooplah about this brand new footage is ridiculous considering that the quality of a film shot in 1967 is much much better and its from almost 40 years ago. The media is crap, as I'm sure all of you know, but when it stoops to its most recent lows (broadcasting fluked unfocused footage that mocks one of natures most sought after scientific enigmas) it once again shows us their opinion of what level of caliber they think that the masses are. I mean, did they think that we wouldn't see how horrible of quality this footage is? ACA put it on first, and made a joke of it by assembling their a "crack team of experts", well they certainly got the first word right.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by anthromagnonadonis85]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I really had a feeling at the start that this was going to be really something to shake up the whole sasquatch community, but alas, it looks like another blow to the serious researchers out there(not including me, im just an ordinary joe bystander).

what the heck is this research joke going up to Norway House about?

Tracking Manitoba's Bigfoot

time to change the mood to pessimistic i think

or... could Dr. Love be right on the money about a cover-up?

three thumbs down to ACA

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. That crack team of big foot hunters is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I can't help but think of a bad "B" horror movie though as this team seems doomed from the start. At this point why don't they just send in the six million dollar man so he can beat it do death with its own arm. This is sadly becoming entertaining instead of an interesting discovery.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah, like the video wasn't detrimental enough already, now they're adding insult to injury. Ask yourself why the need to take it this far? Haven't 'they' already won with the b.s. video?

Peace

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
even weekly world news wouldnt make it look this bad.

ill still keep an eye out.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomagus
holy sweet #-- i hate american tabloids-- watch the new video they have posted......it actually looks a bit better than the televised version....

they are sending the clown troop to investigate--complete with "bigfoot bait" -- #in FOX.... was thinking the peeps in Norway House could run around and really play with those knobs...

chek the new stuff here

www.acurrentaffair.com...

I just noticed something. Obviously these people at Fox dont double check what they write. On the website it says:

And now, after dozens of sightings in the region, this latest video from the village of Nelson House in Manitoba has the trackers out again with ‘A Current Affair’ funding the latest expedition.

Its wasnt Nelson House Manitoba, it was Norway House Manitoba.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Guys. The video is down off my server. In fact my whole server is down
. The bastards who told me I could use as much banwith as I want as long as it doesnt reach 1Terrabyte a month said that 50GB's is to much traffic. ITS NO FAIR!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join