It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wow!! not impressed at all

hope there's a better look soon, too!

thanks for the try, Andrew

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thats a direct grab. Funny thing is its a tiny bit enhanced from shrinking it. I have fullsize if you want it. U2u me if you want them. Im very dissapointed. I hope we get a good zoom in.

BTW ill record tommorrow show for everyone.

[edit on 5/3/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Current Affair clip now showing

BigFoot Clip

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
grrrr...this is frustrating...if thats the video...it sucks...and the camera-man isnt worth a nickel...im not asking for closeups...but give me something with a bit more clarity...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
Please tell me you're kidding? Isn't exn.ca just a spoof site? That info isn't anywhere on the real discoverychannel.com.

No, I'm not kidding. Check the link AndrewTB provided. It says Discovery Channel. I have no idea what exn.ca is, I just clicked on the link.

www.exn.ca...

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Current Affair clip now showing

BigFoot Clip

As far as watching it on my computer goes, You can't see squat-ch!
If that's as good as the video gets, then I'm telling you that it's been tampered with somehow. It just doesn't make sense for A Current Affair to hype that kind of garbage. It's been tampered with just to the point where you can't get a good view. How many of you have camcorders that produce crap results like that? Call me crazy, but I'm now of the opinion that A Current Affair is in on the cover-up. They spent six figures on that?!!!!!! They were going to get that video come Hell or high water. They got it, they 'f'ed it up, and they showed it. Case closed....................end of story.

Call me crazy, I don't care.

Peace

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
LMAO guy in a suit and a bad suit at that!
And the first is so grainy its not worth the film its on!

[edit on 093131p://28059 by instar]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
LMAO guy in a suit and a bad suit at that!
And the first is so grainy its not worth the film its on!

[edit on 093131p://28059 by instar]

Yeah, the Discovery Channel clip is a riot, but what isn't is the Manitoba video.

I'm getting sick and tired of the public not understanding what's being done to them and how it's being done.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was so looking forward for a a video just as good as pattersons.. And then we get this... *Sigh*

Hopefully its worth just a tiny bit when it is stabilised.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Okay... not living up to the hype, but then... perhaps the recent BF footage has been exaggerated a little don't you think?!

Still waiting, with interest, for a better view.

thanks for posting the clip, Scar

[edit on 5/4/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
... perhaps the recent BF footage has been exaggerated a little don't you think?!

That's just it!! If it was crap, then why did the producers of A Current Affair pay six figures for it. They payed that much money to the guy to shut the Hell up and forget all about it. Do you think they didn't watch it before they flashed the cash???? C'mon, think to yourself for a minute what would happen if we discovered Sasquatch was real. Man, I'm talkin' a Pandora's box would open like you wouldn't believe, the effects of which would be felt in many different fields of science, fringe and legitimate alike. There's a hidden element in this world that does not want us to know this truth for some reason.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i would not go as far as to say its a coverup of some sort, but i wouldnt rule anything out. the family made many copies of the tape. perhaps they shall surface.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
i would not go as far as to say its a coverup of some sort, but i wouldnt rule anything out. the family made many copies of the tape. perhaps they shall surface.

I doubt it. When you pay six figs for a video like that, I'm sure the rights are exclusive. That's how they can f with the video and get away with it. The guy who originally shot the video isn't going to be talking, I guarantee it.

Has anyone seen the whole video yet? Please somebody post the whole thing so I can see the rest of this debacle.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
doesnt the show only have the right to show it for the program session and a repeat?

i dont think they own entire video?

i could be wrong.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Guys I have the video!
. Im just taking the other show crap out and will post in about an hour.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Guys I just watched
. You wont be happy
. Ill post the video anyways.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
thanks andrew!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No Problem. Im just waiting for the software I just bought to finish downloading so I can cut the little snippett out. Should be ready soon. My TV tuner records at VCR quality but the quality of the bigfoot tape is not effected at all. Im very dissapointed in the tape. Ill just see what yall have to say.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Good of you, Andrew. Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can't wait even if it does come out rubbish.

On another note, any of you seen the Redwood footage? Was that a fake or not? I remember it being quite good.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join