It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Hundreds of people have now streamed through a home in northern Manitoba to view a 2-minute 49-second video that has folks believing: Bigfoot lives.

Missy Flett, a self-described cynic, said she was stunned by the image of a massive hair-covered creature walking upright calf-deep in water along a shore of the Nelson River, about 500 kilometres north of Winnipeg.

What he captured, according to his sister, Sharness Henry, is the image of a massive creature that stands eight, nine, maybe 10 feet (three metres) tall, walking along the edge of the water through some bulrushes. Near the end of the video, the creature turns and appears to stare into the camera, but the details of its face are impossible to make out.

The video is not yet released, as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I can't wait for the video to be released. Once again we will see if the bigfoot phenom is true.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hopefully, the film will prove to be authentic, a working man will become rich, and Sasquatch will vanish again into thin air.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I live in The Pas, a few hours drive from this place just north of Thompson. It's called Norway House. The man who caught this thing on his cam-corder was working at his job on the Nelson River ferrying traffic across seen here. www.nhcn.ca...

I heard an interview yesterday on the local radio station with a relative of the guy who filmed the event. The dude on the ferry was pretty shook up and stayed in the middle of the river for a while before he had the will to come ashore again.
The interview I heard today, was with a woman, his wife I think, who stated the film was sent to Winnipeg for analysis and to clear up the film as it was blurry. She said the results should be in Wed. tonight, and the film back to them Thurs. tomorrow i believe. Or next weds. or thurs, i donno. I'm sure it will be released soon. If it's the real deal, it should have left evidence such as foot prints and or hair.

I'm kinda skeptic though because in the first interview, the guy said that they are in the process of maybe copywriting the film and selling it. The truth will come out soon!

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i first thought all the money stuff was a sign of a fake, but then i thought, hey if i filmed something like that, id want big cash too

i think it will be released when someone buys it. these people wont put it out there for free.

now that they know where the sighting was, go back, get prints, hair, crap ! whatever !

hell get the choppers in and do an aerial ! If you know the approx area where it was seen, get back there and start looking.

ive been thinking if they start finding evidence ill take a drive up there. its quite aways from me, but it would be cool.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm torn between thinking that this could be a nice boost, and that it's gonna turn out to be a dark blotch. I mean, 6:30 in the AM is still pretty dark, and it's from quite a distance.

Only gonna have one set of fingers crossed for this one.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hope it's true. I hope it provides conclusive proof that Bigfoot is stomping around out there. I saw one once and i'm tired of people thinking of me as an idiot when I tell them the story.

Then again, I guess proof of Bigfoot wouldn't keep them from thinking of me as an idiot

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can't wait to see this when its released.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah i just heard about this on the news. Seems like it might be a good video .. at least it will be current. I just hope it turns out to be something worth lookin at.

Heres the link to the story i read.

BigFoot

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Heres a video link to the story.. shows the general location
video

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sasquatch seen?
Norway House video 'shaky'

www.canoe.ca... html

If there was a big humongous bigfoot there, there HAS to be foot prints around from the ground compressing. I mean these things are reported to be very very heavy and would certainly leave some sort of trail you would think.

www.bfro.net...

[edit on 21-4-2005 by scar]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
generating internet hype before starting a bidding war ?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And soon he will have competition for mythical beasts within the provonces and territories, as some obscure tourist board in Ontario has decided we need an Ontario Nessie.

Once the photo has been created, I mean, taken, there will be no stopping the myth.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What exactly are they waiting for????....I mean why do we have to wait for a release date???...What are they doing to the video right now?

I am not trying to speculate that their editing or changing the video but just curiuos to why they havent released it yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When it is available please link us to any of your finds.

From what i read by another posted the video is grainy and shaky.

Have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I recall reading this in the newspaper about a week ago, and thinking this was likely to show up on ATS soon after. I was right!

I'd love to see the video of this. I wonder about the person who shot the video, though. If I had seen a Bigfoot, I'd be camped out in the location with a video camera waiting to get more footage, find spoor, hair, footprints, etc. (well, maybe not looking too hard for the spoor samples, hehe)

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Anybody live close enough to the area that they can go check it out? Forget the video... lets get the physical evidence while it's still there (if it was there...)

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i live a few hours drive away. used to go fishing around there, not quite that far but around there.

it would be cool to go see.

and to the above poster dragon...

what paper did you read that in ?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ya, I live close, but I am waiting for the results before I go hunting for anything right now. It's probably crazy up there at the moment and will be mayhem if it's the real deal.

When and if the footage comes out, if it is still shaky, it should be stabalized with the same methods used on the Patterson film.

BigFoot Stabalized

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
first of all...Norway House is not north of Thompson. The family meant the tape was being analyzed not enhanced by the Canadian Broadcasting Company as to it's validity other than being a hoax. There have been several hunters in that area close to the turn of the river who did smell something like skunk and wet dog plus horse altogether. There are several cabins along the banks of the river along with a school cabin for outdoor education. Now my daughter did say they always heard cracking and crunching sounds from the forest near them and a sound like crying women. But they always blamed the class clowns. There are tracks that have been photographed and measured at 16 inches in length no word on the width tho. I think you would feel stressed too if the whole community swarmed your house to see your tape. He's a stand up guy who doesn't deserve this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join