It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're back online again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
My girlfriend thought it was funny that ATS was down

I didn't even bother telling my husband about it. I knew that I wouldn't get an ounce of sympathy from him

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
...and can someone tell me what ID is?

Brown tab at the top of screen. Ignorance Denied website.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Your avatar is very scary to look at RANT...
very scary...indeed

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
It's so good to see ATS back. Good Job SO

It's the new Popes fault. Thought this site was unhackable or atleast close.

I played with some numbers while ATS was down. Look at this

I used american numerology A=1 B=2 C=3 and so on

New Pope

His age = 78
Benedict XVI = 78

both of these numbers can be added together 7+8 = 15, 1+5=6

So his age breaks down to 6 and chosen name Benedict XVI is 6.

Next I calculated his name, Joseph Ratzinger = 195, 1+9+5=15, 1+5=6

Anyway, I thought this was suppose to be the good Pope, so why all the 6's

Oh had to add this, the post number for my post ends in 78. Below
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just a coincidence?
[edit on 20-4-2005 by Ycon]

Yes just a coincidence.

His age = 78
Benedict XVI = 78

both of these numbers can be added together 7+8 = 15, 1+5=6

So his age breaks down to 6 and chosen name Benedict XVI is 6.

Next I calculated his name, Joseph Ratzinger = 195, 1+9+5=15, 1+5=6

All of that = The biggest load of 'i'm going to do this just to make it fit' I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very relieved to see this forum up and running again! I don't post much, I know, but I mainly come here for research and think of you folks as friends. So glad to see ATS back online this morning
Thank you for all that you do here!

Lifting coffee mug high in salute,
Smile

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

My girlfriend thought it was funny that ATS was down

My wife wanted to go to dinner to celebrate,

(kidding)

Though at least we got around to watching Finding Neverland. An excellent and highly underrated flick by the way... Wonderful film.

Glad we're back though!

[edit on 21-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
thanks SO

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
woot!! back online!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sweet that your back online!

Got worried thought the feds had busted youz or something and have traced all our IP address's and are now compiling their files.

Anyway cool that your back

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So is it possible that something between 4am was posted with highly sensitive material that someone wanted to be totally erased?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Your avatar is very scary to look at RANT...
very scary...indeed

that it is...allthough...my avatar scares me as well...theres a hidden message at the bottum, see if you can find it
Alltho, Daystar was interested when he found out what it was, he was laughing (I was talking to him on the internet phone thing, I could hear him laughing)

Originally posted by Gazrok
Though at least we got around to watching Finding Neverland. An excellent and highly underrated flick by the way... Wonderful film.

Speaking of which...I got that movie for Easter...and by you saying its wonderfull I will deffinatly watch it now

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Reik, it is impossible to see what it says, I tried going into a photo editor and zooming in, everything to enlarge it, it's too pixelated, and I don't have the experience to unpixelate it, so I'm stuck without knowing what it says

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
lol Reikuro Your Avatar is REALLY scary!!!! lol

Geeze i feel sorry for me if thats my Bf!!

oh my gosh lol

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion

All of that = The biggest load of 'i'm going to do this just to make it fit' I have ever seen.

LOL I was shocked when I saw his name come out to 6. I didnt make anything fit. It just came out that way.

Just stating facts

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ummmmmm guys............. I hope it wasn't my fault ATS got attacked. I did a post about a post that got deleted that said that there was a conspiracy about Ratzinger and that he was already planed by the Goverment to be the new pope after Jhon Paul II death. If we really were attacked by me posting that thread then it must be true. Sorry guys if it was my fault ^^.
P.S: When ATS was back up that thread and my post got deleted... And the collapse of ATS happened 5 Min after i posted. Weird

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So.....what happened?

[edit on 22/4/05 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
Ummmmmm guys............. I hope it wasn't my fault ATS got attacked. I did a post about a post that got deleted that said that there was a conspiracy about Ratzinger and that he was already planed by the Goverment to be the new pope after Jhon Paul II death. If we really were attacked by me posting that thread then it must be true. Sorry guys if it was my fault ^^.
P.S: When ATS was back up that thread and my post got deleted... And the collapse of ATS happened 5 Min after i posted. Weird

Pure coincidence, you probably had nothing to do with it, and you weren't the only one who lost posts.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Lol, dun worreh Asala, its Marilyn Manson, some dude drew him with a mickey mouse hat on

THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTUM OF MY AVATAR IS FALSE!

It says Daystar likes Asala, I only put it there cause Day and I were talking on the phone (Skype) about how nice Asala is, just a joke

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We had some data loss. All posts since 4am yesterday (EST time zone) have been lost.

There was a serious database corruption that appears to be related to some kind of attack on ATS.

We're looking into how the attack occurred, but in the mean time, we've recovered from backup and are now operational again.

Sooo... all that was done was to restore via backup?

I mean, that's nice and all, but have you resolved how the attack was carried out? Or is ATS still vulnerable to a similar attack?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Watch someone try to blame me just for the fun of it... *couchcoughcprcoughcough*

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join