Headaches..whats up with that?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok does anyone know what the heck causes ppl to get headaches? I mean i know stress blah blah blah.,...but the actual throbbing in the head?? can anybody tell me why the heck the body feels a need to have this response. I dont feel stressed...i havent hit my head..and yet still I have a really bad one right now and am obviously pissed off because of it LOL. I took some headache medicine like 2 hours ago and nothing GRRR!!

Kind Regards, Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Are you hydrated?

Not drinking enough liquids can cause a headache, even if you don't feel thirsty.

Lack of vitimin "C" can also cause headaches, especialy if you smoke.

And anemia, lack of iron can aslo cause headaches...

I'm sure there are many more reasons but they are the more common ones.

Forget the pills, try the juice of 3-4 slices of lemon in a cup of tea.

[edit on 19/4/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i know that alot of things cause headaches. Im just wondering what causes the physcial throbbing in your head.

The hydrated thing could be a possiblity why i had the headache. I never drink enough water.

The smoking thing isnt cause i dont smoke. Cigarettes grosse me out lol!

The lemon in the tea trick i have never heard of but since i love tea with lemons i tried it and omg..withing like 15 minutes my painful headache was gone! So thank you soooooooo much. I took Aceteminophen PRIOR to the tea and after 45 minutes the headache still wasnt gone...so thank you for finding me a solution. The tea thing is really cool

No more headaches for me!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Digitalgrl

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No problem DigitalGrl glad to have been of help.

There is a natural cure for most things...

They don't tell you though, because the pharmaceuticals want to make money.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is too true! Got another headache today..probably because of stress with finals coming up for college. Drank some tea with lemon. Told my friends about it and at study time we were all drinking it. It worked great. im still shocked. Probably are headaches are due to our lack of sleep, water consumption, and vitamin C which tea w/ lemon helps to correct.

You have my WAY UP vote for ATS this month!
thanks again!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hey cool, thanx for the vote!

You are correct, also tea is full of antioxidants which improve your immune system by getting rid of free radicals, or something like that.
Tea is really actually very good for you.

Green tea is supposed to be the best for your health. I just prefere the common old English black tea myself...

top topics

join