It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A note to the republicans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Colonel:

The single most RACIST thing I have heard/read ALL WEEK is what YOU are spewing here...

Go figure...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Originally posted by tututkamen
Oh Crap,
Here we go again, you chuckle heads are not even aware that the only reason there are repupub's and demo's is so the populace will remain at each others throats, kinda like 'Family Feud'.
Christ, wake up, there are not two parties and there has not been since the end of WWII, what are you dreaming, what you would like to is the answer.
Any of you cracker heads read 1984, you'all probably do not even know what a cracker head is, do ya!!
You do not have a vote, has not the last election proved that to you.
Has not the assination of JFK proved to you that there is a Mil/ Ind comlex that designs the future.
Must I repeat myself again?
Kennedy wanted to withdraw 17,000 military advisors from Vietnam, a goat stinck'in demo
One week later he was assinated in Dallas
One week later Johnson from Texas dispatched 160,000 American boys to Vietnam.
Check out who reaped the profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are either IGNORANT or a TRAITOR to the nation you live in.
Decide where you stand
Death to Alll Those Who Would Wimper and Cry

am I making any friends yet ???????????????????????????? lol

Yes, although I resent being called a crackerhead...maybe youd like to be called fruitcake?

Yes, I do know more than you think about our country's overthrow from within and I knew about HAARP, ELF monitoring of human brains, LUCID and bio-tech in the early 90's my friend....my own opinion - shared by many away from this forum, is that all politics is controled ultimately by an elite core- you can name it what you want.
I find it invigorating to argue about this topic because the *party* still affects my life, and I see ideology as pertinent to ones proclivities in the way he/she lives their lives....you can't walk around all day and night daydreaming of how the cabal is going to overtake your mind and robotozize you? How exactly will you stop or defeat this if you are not politically aware??
You ask me to give up my awareness in this area for what alternative?

Besides, I like arguing with Herr colonel too much!!!

========================================

I LOVE YOU,

#1 you did not answer my question, what is a cracker head???
#2 i am a certified fruitcake and have the paperwork to prove it, and I am proud of it!!!! go figure?
#3 i do not want you to give up anything especially your awarenss since that is all that you have!

Oh yea!, GG I am totally surprised that you would bring such a racist comment to our attention, I truly thought more of you, unless I somehow misinterpreted your statement, if so excuse ME!

and Mr T,
at present I have no idea how I am going to defeat the Cabal [or whatever you wish to call them] I know there is a power and force and unity above what we percieve as political freedom that manipulates our world and personal existience, and I do know that I will expend my dying breath in an attempt to expose and defeat such evil.
For I have nothing else to live for beyond freedom

Ok. Peace it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Colonel:

The single most RACIST thing I have heard/read ALL WEEK is what YOU are spewing here...

Go figure...

PEACE...
m...

Yeah, you're right. Just repeating:

1) There's that racist comment by Kitty, a repugnant on how she feels the problems in Liberia have someting to do with "evolution."

2) There are the veiled racist comments of Freemason.

3) There was that guy, repugnant from Nevada, David Burns(?), another avowed racist who couldn't help himself from saying something stupid but, reported me when I made him look like a monkey.

3) Then there is the new knucke-dragging loser to this board,"TheJamesEarlRay," who no doubt is celebrating the assasination of MLK regualrly. Obvciously, a republican.

But, yet, I get pointed out as the racist by the repugnats and the repugnant mods when I point out the obvious.

Funny, I don't see any democrats saying or doing anything like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Tyriffic

I am sorry offended. That does not happen here often.......

The Dems have been playing this card(We are for minorities and you want them in chains card) for years.

My link was one of many that point out the hypocracy of democrats who sit on the high horse and preach Republican Hate and prey on the fear of those who still buy into the 'whole' being racist (Republicans)
This is my point. I just disagree with your assertion that every man, woman and other in the GOP is a racist-this is just an ignorant statement.

How about this then: Not every republivan is a racist....but, every racist I've ever come across was republican.

...ok. Did you happen to ask these people what party they were affiliated???

..those that called me out in a racist way didn't get much conversation from me...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Come on, everyone knows the american right is viscerally racist. It's futile to deny it.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you're not a racist or don't have some attributes of being a racist, why are you in the republican party?

Interesting question, and I'm glad you asked it.

I vote republican, for the most part, becasue of lack of choice. The other viable party, the democrats, are so far from reality at this time they aren't worth considering.

The idea tha tthe Republican party is racist whereas the democratic party is not makes no sense to me. As a matter of fact, its the other way around! The democratic party is the one that feeds off of divisions between races and economic classes. It is the home of the world class racists that continue to feed off of ignorant people (the Jacksons, Sharptons, etc.). It teaches that certain people cannot compete because their race is inferior, therefore they must be given preferential treatment. You'll never hear them extolling the value of rugged individualism or self-reliance. Instead, they demand party A give to party B that which he has not earned. This continues the cycle of animosity, strips people of their self respect and hurts entire communities.
The democratic strategy is poison to the nation as far as concepts of race are concerned, whereas race isn't even an issue with the Republicans. Who are the racists, again? No doubt, the democrats, and it is time that the alarm is sounded against them rather than letting people like you throw the shadow of racism on the other party, or a person he deems a supporter of the other party. As a matter of fact, the more I think of you calling me a racist with no more prompting other than you thinking I am a Republican, do or die supporter, the more I'd like to fill you full of lead and then spit tobacco juice in your eyes. Come down here so that I may do that as I can't go up there. I may not have enough water stored in the car to keep me from drinking the water up there. I still say its gotta be in the water.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
and it is time that the alarm is sounded against them rather than letting people like you throw the shadow of racism on the other party, or a person he deems a supporter of the other party. As a matter of fact, the more I think of you calling me a racist with no more prompting other than you thinking I am a Republican, do or die supporter, the more I'd like to fill you full of lead and then spit tobacco juice in your eyes. Come down here so that I may do that as I can't go up there. I may not have enough water stored in the car to keep me from drinking the water up there. I still say its gotta be in the water.

May I also add belligerent. Furthermore, Ihow can I throw a "shadow of racism" if there was no "substance" to it??

(just food for thought?)

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Democratic Mantra... "Keep them ALL on welfare and they'll vote for you"...

'nuff said.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I actually think it's in the Canolies! THere's some strange ingredient that gets put into the canolies and rootbeer cremes...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
Come on, everyone knows the american right is viscerally racist. It's futile to deny it.

No, what's futile is you trying to make an informed statement about something you have absolutely NO knowledge of.
How about this:
"Everyone knows that every spaniard is a blood thirsty killer bent on taking over primative cultures to exploit them for thier rescources!" or "Everyone in Spain is stinky!" (Sorry Kitty, had to paraphrase there)

Mokuwhatever, feel free to crawl back in your hole. You may emerge when you have found that elusive clue.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Colonel, the truth is no one cares about you Democrats are cool and Republicans suck bull$h!t.

While your whining about that junk, there are wars being fought.
People dieing.
Children Starving.
Kids being raped.
Family members being beaten.

Start focusing on helping your country insted of b*tching about it.

The fact of the matter is both parties suck and so do the minor ones too. You yourself said you'd like to see a President with no party affiliation get elected.
Yet, it's because of stupid people like you that'll never happen.

Not only are the unaware people pulling America apart, but actuall intelligent people like Colonel are here driving bulldozers straight through the foundation of the very hopes and dreams Amercia was built on.

Freedom's very existenc is being threatned and look at what you're doing, you're helping them!!!

I pray you will see your ignorance and start helping other people instead of fighting them.

Trully,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"While your whining about that junk, there are wars being fought.
People dieing.
Children Starving.
Kids being raped.
Family members being beaten."

And thats just recently released movies...damn is this a great life or what???!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If you're not a racist or don't have some attributes of being a racist, why are you in the republican party?

I vote republican, for the most part, becasue of lack of choice. The other viable party, the democrats, are so far from reality at this time they aren't worth considering.

The idea tha tthe Republican party is racist whereas the democratic party is not makes no sense to me. As a matter of fact, its the other way around! The democratic party is the one that feeds off of divisions between races and economic classes. It is the home of the world class racists that continue to feed off of ignorant people (the Jacksons, Sharptons, etc.). It teaches that certain people cannot compete because their race is inferior, therefore they must be given preferential treatment. You'll never hear them extolling the value of rugged individualism or self-reliance. Instead, they demand party A give to party B that which he has not earned. This continues the cycle of animosity, strips people of their self respect and hurts entire communities.
The democratic strategy is poison to the nation as far as concepts of race are concerned, whereas race isn't even an issue with the Republicans. Who are the racists, again? No doubt, the democrats, and it is time that the alarm is sounded against them rather than letting people like you throw the shadow of racism on the other party, or a person he deems a supporter of the other party. As a matter of fact, the more I think of you calling me a racist with no more prompting other than you thinking I am a Republican, do or die supporter, the more I'd like to fill you full of lead and then spit tobacco juice in your eyes. Come down here so that I may do that as I can't go up there. I may not have enough water stored in the car to keep me from drinking the water up there. I still say its gotta be in the water.
========================================
Holy Crap,
I can hardly belive this, I am going to open a beer.
ThomasCrowne and I frek'in see eye to eye on something.
Will miracles never cease.
Amen
TUT

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Democratic Mantra... "Keep them ALL on welfare and they'll vote for you"...

'nuff said.

yeah thats pretty much the case springer

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Taking the last 6 presidential terms under the microscope, why are only ones that took people off of welfare in significant numbers- took people above the poverty line in significant numbers - created workfare as a first, are Democratic ( Clinton)?

Is that all the Republican stalwarts have to post, untrue & tired rhetoric? Come on now, the pro-business pitch that is slung by the Bushies will not directly help any of you that aren't working for a direct industry beneficiary.
Take a look at the issues of economics and the solutions being applied: We are in economic trouble NOW. While arguing that the solutions willl bring benefit over the long term is technically accurate on some level, the analogy is this: It would increase you Dad's life span if you got him enrolled in AA for his drinking problem - but while he's headed down the alley doing 60 mph with his headlights off - it's a better move to take the wheel from him NOW !!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I will not get bogged down int eh republican/demcrat debate, because as someone said earlier, since the 60's its moot. I would wager that upwards of 80% of ATS members are Libertarians whether they know it or not. Libertarians basically believe in personal liberty. Most are fiscally conservative and socially liberal. thats why people like Clinton were popular. He did a fantasic job with public assistance...a terrible job with other things. Likewise Bushy is good at some things and bad at others. Personally I feel that a Democrat in the executive branch and Republicans in teh Legislative branch to be the most effective form of government available. (this calls for kerry or edwards in '04...and republican senators and congressmen) Basically, most on this board seem interested in personal freedoms, and hands off as far as governments go....my honest reccomendation, go Libertarian... Its the party of the future (if you don't beleive me, check them out...they plain old make sense) This is not a political ad, its just to help some of you guys find a political philosophy that makes more sense than those available currently...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you Colonel, for yet another Republiklansmen bashing thread. I truly do enjoy it, another American bashing the #ing hell out of our regime instead of foreigners doing it all the time. Good Job. dunno what this forum would be without you.

To all the republiklansmen on this board, id really like to thank you for supporting the downfall of America. It means alot that youre heads are still buried deep into your asses that you still support our current regime and the downfall of the founding prinicples of this country.

Thank you for making us loook like retards. Thanks for believing all the bull# in the media.

And thank you for still upholding the fairy tale that we liberated Iraq, and that the Iraqis are absolutely thrilled with us.

But most of all, thanks for chewing your cud and watching the news and cheering Bush and company on. The fact that your continued support of Bush and friends means your pushing America closer and closer to the brink of oblivion and hide your heads in the sand and keep thinking we are free, happy, and glorious means that I wont have to wait long before this is a ruined, broken police state ruled by fanatical racist right wing christians who will start world war 3.

Yes, i feel better knowing that I share the title of "American" right along with you.

You make me so damn proud.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And, thank you, skadi, for a post that contains nothing but words strung together to form no meaningful post. You post your drivel in the same way Colonel does, in a manner that infers the democrats can do better, but anyone who actually pays attention knows that the dems (I should say the liberals as they have hijacked the dem party) have done more to gut the country of what made it strong.

Quick lesson, BTW, it isn't the Christians that will bring on WWIII; that statement is totally illogical when compared with the Christian message. As a matter of fact, I doubt the christians will be here when that goes down.

I expect posts of substance from you Skad-meister, please don't sink to a lower level we've come to expect from the Evil Elf!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
sounds like more liberal blabering to me. ive learned to tune it out.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

right on.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join