learn more

A note to the republicans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, TC isn't here to field that question. But **I** am a Republican and not a racist, so I feel qualified to answer.

I'm a Republican because I believe in less federal government, less entitlements, and more state and local powers, which equate to more individual rights.

Now, in that answer, I do not find anything that is dependent on racism...and I don't believe that you will either.

Oh, and another thing. About the racism and how ALL of you are racists. I can bring proof and I don't even have to venture off this board to find it. Let's see.

1) There's that racist comment by Kitty, a repugnant on how she feels the problems in Liberia have someting to do with "evolution."

2) There are the veiled racist comments of Freemason.

3) There was that guy, repugnant from Nevada, David Burns(?), another avowed racist who couldn't help himself from saying something stupid but, reported me when I made him look like a monkey.

3) Then there is the new knucke-dragging loser to this board,"TheJamesEarlRay," who no doubt is celebrating the assasination of MLK regualrly. Obvciously, a republican.

But, yet, I get pointed out as the racist by the repugnats and the repugnant mods when I point out the obvious.

Funny, I don't see any democrats saying or doing anything like this.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What are you going to do, colonel? not a whole lot, i'd imagine. you dig yourself in these holes, then you act like a jerk when you realize that YOU were the one doing the digging.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Colonel, David Burns and FM are the same person.

Senator Rob Byrd!!!! KKK....how many more are in the Democratic closet??

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The correct name is Robbie Burns, a famous Scottish poet with huge creative legacy who was a Freemason.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Colonel, David Burns and FM are the same person.

Senator Rob Byrd!!!! KKK....how many more are in the Democratic closet??

FM is the same guy? Really? In any event, Byrd is the only guy you got and its weak b/c he rebuked ALL of that and his vote and action shows.

Unlike some of the racist mongrels on this forum
Unlike Ashcroft who did a piece for the Southern Partisan, an openly white segregationist piece of fishwrap.
Unlike Trent Lott
Unlike Bush speaking at the racist Bob Jones University
Unlike Strom Thurmond
Unlike a whole lot of 'em.

The difference is I just point them out as they hide in the shadows.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
uhmmm,........................Any thoughts?

members.cox.net...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

you don't have very many friends, do you colonel?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

members.cox.net...

All yu have is Byrd and re buked ALL that. After that, you have NOTHING b/c we AREN'T a racist party. So, stop playing the "gotcha" game.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I imagine Colonel has plenty of friends, but he (like many users at ATS) might choose not to engage in structured debate with a lot of them as we do here, because it could strain the friendship.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

you don't have very many friends, do you colonel?

On this forum, no. But, then, I associate with like-minded progressive people, not repugnants.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I imagine Colonel has plenty of friends, but he (like many users at ATS) might choose not to engage in structured debate with a lot of them as we do here, because it could strain the friendship.

Very true. Politics rarely comes up. I might get angry.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The correct name is Robbie Burns, a famous Scottish poet with huge creative legacy who was a Freemason.

Info king...........

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

On this forum, no. But, then, I associate with like-minded progressive people, not repugnants.

alright, enough of this pissing match. that above comment puts you in the ignorant catergory on these boards. I imagine you think you're very clever, with the repugnant remarks and such. How's being clever working out for you?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

alright, enough of this pissing match. that above comment puts you in the ignorant catergory on these boards. I imagine you think you're very clever, with the repugnant remarks and such. How's being clever working out for you?

The truth got me this far. I think I'll stick with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

members.cox.net...

All yu have is Byrd and re buked ALL that. After that, you have NOTHING b/c we AREN'T a racist party. So, stop playing the "gotcha" game.

I suppose the gist of the article was this: If Byrd has been tolerated by the "Party That Saved Black America" , how many others are they who are terrified of losing their positions as savoirs of the 'poor Negros'...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I suppose the gist of the article was this: If Byrd has been tolerated by the "Party That Saved Black America" , how many others are they who are terrified of losing their positions as savoirs of the 'poor Negros'...

The Dems are't the "Party that saved the 'poor Negroes'" (which I find offensive---even from you). Its an inclusive party. Its a party that accepts people of ALL colors, creeds, and backgrounds and openly says so and is proud of it. The reverse of that is....(fill in here, smart guy)

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

The Dems are't the "Party that saved the 'poor Negroes'" (which I find offensive---even from you). Its an inclusive party. Its a party that accepts people of ALL colors, creeds, and backgrounds and openly says so and is proud of it. The reverse of that is....(fill in here, smart guy)

I am sorry offended. That does not happen here often.......

The Dems have been playing this card(We are for minorities and you want them in chains card) for years.

My link was one of many that point out the hypocracy of democrats who sit on the high horse and preach Republican Hate and prey on the fear of those who still buy into the 'whole' being racist (Republicans)
This is my point. I just disagree with your assertion that every man, woman and other in the GOP is a racist-this is just an ignorant statement.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
OK............I'll inflame a little!!!!

www.usadaily.com...

Thoughts?

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
Oh Crap,
Here we go again, you chuckle heads are not even aware that the only reason there are repupub's and demo's is so the populace will remain at each others throats, kinda like 'Family Feud'.
Christ, wake up, there are not two parties and there has not been since the end of WWII, what are you dreaming, what you would like to is the answer.
Any of you cracker heads read 1984, you'all probably do not even know what a cracker head is, do ya!!
You do not have a vote, has not the last election proved that to you.
Has not the assination of JFK proved to you that there is a Mil/ Ind comlex that designs the future.
Must I repeat myself again?
Kennedy wanted to withdraw 17,000 military advisors from Vietnam, a goat stinck'in demo
One week later he was assinated in Dallas
One week later Johnson from Texas dispatched 160,000 American boys to Vietnam.
Check out who reaped the profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are either IGNORANT or a TRAITOR to the nation you live in.
Decide where you stand
Death to Alll Those Who Would Wimper and Cry

am I making any friends yet ???????????????????????????? lol

Yes, although I resent being called a crackerhead...maybe youd like to be called fruitcake?

Yes, I do know more than you think about our country's overthrow from within and I knew about HAARP, ELF monitoring of human brains, LUCID and bio-tech in the early 90's my friend....my own opinion - shared by many away from this forum, is that all politics is controled ultimately by an elite core- you can name it what you want.
I find it invigorating to argue about this topic because the *party* still affects my life, and I see ideology as pertinent to ones proclivities in the way he/she lives their lives....you can't walk around all day and night daydreaming of how the cabal is going to overtake your mind and robotozize you? How exactly will you stop or defeat this if you are not politically aware??
You ask me to give up my awareness in this area for what alternative?

Besides, I like arguing with Herr colonel too much!!!

========================================

I LOVE YOU,

#1 you did not answer my question, what is a cracker head???
#2 i am a certified fruitcake and have the paperwork to prove it, and I am proud of it!!!! go figure?
#3 i do not want you to give up anything especially your awarenss since that is all that you have!

Oh yea!, GG I am totally surprised that you would bring such a racist comment to our attention, I truly thought more of you, unless I somehow misinterpreted your statement, if so excuse ME!

and Mr T,
at present I have no idea how I am going to defeat the Cabal [or whatever you wish to call them] I know there is a power and force and unity above what we percieve as political freedom that manipulates our world and personal existience, and I do know that I will expend my dying breath in an attempt to expose and defeat such evil.
For I have nothing else to live for beyond freedom

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I am sorry offended. That does not happen here often.......

The Dems have been playing this card(We are for minorities and you want them in chains card) for years.

My link was one of many that point out the hypocracy of democrats who sit on the high horse and preach Republican Hate and prey on the fear of those who still buy into the 'whole' being racist (Republicans)
This is my point. I just disagree with your assertion that every man, woman and other in the GOP is a racist-this is just an ignorant statement.

How about this then: Not every republivan is a racist....but, every racist I've ever come across was republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join