A note to the republicans

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   


It's about time a little humor wormed its way into this thread, dont you think?

lol, I thought the origianal post was humour.

No I am not ashamed that our country removed Saddam from power. Nor am I ashamed that we have a president that has enough backbone to follow through tough problems. Clinton sure didn't have the guts to do what was needed in Iraq or *cough* Somilia, or anywhere else.




posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Uday and Qusay are only aspects of yourselves.

I find it ironic that any of you can cheer or celebrate death when you know nothing of it.....

[There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse]



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sure am happy two mass murders were killed. They most definitly are not reflections of ourselves. I doubt anybody here has murdered thousand of people. Those two did. What goes around comes around. Sorry but my sympathies go to the families of those they murdered and tortured.

[Edited on 07/24/03 by nyeff]



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Uday and Qusay are only aspects of yourselves.

Speak for yourself.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Because he thinks he is better, he is above the rest of us, he thinks traditional standards of ethics applies to all else but him.

Typical of the libeler, er, excuse me, liberal's way of really feeling, its just that this one is so eaten up with his garbage that he consciously believes it rather than the attitude being imprinted on a subconscious level. Tread lightly with this one, one day he'll be a ranking member of the establishment and if he remembers any of us uppity peons, well, may God have mercy.


It kills you doesn't it. It kills you for me to expose the lack of decency, morality, and civility in the repugnant party. The clash between the fake rhetoric and the racist savage reality is hurting you inside.

I understand. its ok. Just let it out.


No, what kills me is you and the rest of your off-scale left buddies' lack of morals and civility at all! How can you point out that which you don't recognize? You mention racist savagery that is hurting me inside? This means what? More rhetoric, the same you accuse others of using. Between me and you, you are the racist. The mere fact you bring up the term makes it quite clear you can't see the world without using filters.
Expose lack of decency? You've done more to set the example of indecency since arriving, Colonel, insulting and offending while exposing precious little politically excpet you are so blinded you cannot distinguish the difference between truth and slant.


If you're not a racist or don't have some attributes of being a racist, why are you in the republican party?



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, TC isn't here to field that question. But **I** am a Republican and not a racist, so I feel qualified to answer.

I'm a Republican because I believe in less federal government, less entitlements, and more state and local powers, which equate to more individual rights.

Now, in that answer, I do not find anything that is dependent on racism...and I don't believe that you will either.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you're not a racist or don't have some attributes of being a racist, why are you in the republican party?



The above statement is why I am not a Democrat anymore...they just can not see anything past this and I think it really hinders their outlook.
Just MY opine!



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, TC isn't here to field that question. But **I** am a Republican and not a racist, so I feel qualified to answer.

I'm a Republican because I believe in less federal government, less entitlements, and more state and local powers, which equate to more individual rights.

Now, in that answer, I do not find anything that is dependent on racism...and I don't believe that you will either.


I take it you also believe in Strom Thurmond's view of State's Rights, the Confedrate Flag, and more prisons too.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
If you're not a racist or don't have some attributes of being a racist, why are you in the republican party?



The above statement is why I am not a Democrat anymore...they just can not see anything past this and I think it really hinders their outlook.
Just MY opine!


I have decided that I have subjected you unfairly to special abuse b/c you are black and republican. For that, I apologize. You will be treated as all other repugnants. However, if you deign try to insult me, expect to suffer the the same type of abuse tht you are accustomed to in the past.

I.m going to watch the fight now.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Uday and Qusay are only aspects of yourselves.

Speak for yourself.


Would I speak for you? I don't even know your language.

I'm a big "Breakfast Club" fan.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh Crap,
Here we go again, you chuckle heads are not even aware that the only reason there are repupub's and demo's is so the populace will remain at each others throats, kinda like 'Family Feud'.
Christ, wake up, there are not two parties and there has not been since the end of WWII, what are you dreaming, what you would like to is the answer.
Any of you cracker heads read 1984, you'all probably do not even know what a cracker head is, do ya!!
You do not have a vote, has not the last election proved that to you.
Has not the assination of JFK proved to you that there is a Mil/ Ind comlex that designs the future.
Must I repeat myself again?
Kennedy wanted to withdraw 17,000 military advisors from Vietnam, a goat stinck'in demo
One week later he was assinated in Dallas
One week later Johnson from Texas dispatched 160,000 American boys to Vietnam.
Check out who reaped the profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are either IGNORANT or a TRAITOR to the nation you live in.
Decide where you stand
Death to Alll Those Who Would Wimper and Cry




am I making any friends yet ???????????????????????????? lol



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
Oh Crap,
Here we go again, you chuckle heads are not even aware that the only reason there are repupub's and demo's is so the populace will remain at each others throats, kinda like 'Family Feud'.
Christ, wake up, there are not two parties and there has not been since the end of WWII, what are you dreaming, what you would like to is the answer.
Any of you cracker heads read 1984, you'all probably do not even know what a cracker head is, do ya!!
You do not have a vote, has not the last election proved that to you.
Has not the assination of JFK proved to you that there is a Mil/ Ind comlex that designs the future.
Must I repeat myself again?
Kennedy wanted to withdraw 17,000 military advisors from Vietnam, a goat stinck'in demo
One week later he was assinated in Dallas
One week later Johnson from Texas dispatched 160,000 American boys to Vietnam.
Check out who reaped the profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are either IGNORANT or a TRAITOR to the nation you live in.
Decide where you stand
Death to Alll Those Who Would Wimper and Cry




am I making any friends yet ???????????????????????????? lol


Yes, although I resent being called a crackerhead...maybe youd like to be called fruitcake?

Yes, I do know more than you think about our country's overthrow from within and I knew about HAARP, ELF monitoring of human brains, LUCID and bio-tech in the early 90's my friend....my own opinion - shared by many away from this forum, is that all politics is controled ultimately by an elite core- you can name it what you want.
I find it invigorating to argue about this topic because the *party* still affects my life, and I see ideology as pertinent to ones proclivities in the way he/she lives their lives....you can't walk around all day and night daydreaming of how the cabal is going to overtake your mind and robotozize you? How exactly will you stop or defeat this if you are not politically aware??
You ask me to give up my awareness in this area for what alternative?

Besides, I like arguing with Herr colonel too much!!!




posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Big T

Now that was good ...


(Tyrifficism)



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Tyr, the Colonel is an extremist. He thinks because he is a democrat, and black, he can throw the word racist around at whomever he wants. If i was a democrat on this board, i would definantly be opposed to this kind of hypocrisy. I guess that's why i'm surprised noone has.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
gg

I am not disputing the factual part of anything you say, and I had no real inclination about anyone's race, color or creed on this Board except where they have directly said so, but I am generally interested in where it was that Colonel revealed this information about himself.

It is just a passing interest.

Where did you find that out, gg?



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It was one of his old posts. i think he revealed he was black, a lawyer, and a dem. i'm not basing this on his avatar, if thats why you were inquiring. i was merely stating the facts and why i'm offended by his comments.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No problem with anything you said, facts or your opinions, gg. Thanks.




posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Big T

Now that was good ...


(Tyrifficism)



..again, tanks



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah MA, I concur with gg on the fact that he did, early on, reveal he was-or claimed he was an attorney.

I like to keep my knee from jerking as much as possible.....



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Yeah MA, I concur with gg on the fact that he did, early on, reveal he was-or claimed he was an attorney.

I like to keep my knee from jerking as much as possible.....


Keep it up.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join