It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A note to the republicans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
..of howling call, the tides of war,
Baby baby, we are your overlord.......

..For the Transgressor

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
get down girl for gods' sake. don't ever stop dancing, do you hear me???? EVER!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ATS chit shat.........?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's about time a little humor wormed its way into this thread, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well.
This thread is FINALLY starting to make sense!!

*dances with Val*

Do the Hustle!
Do-do-do da-do, da-do, do-do...

-B.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Will there ever be a day when civil conversationalists can discuss the political problems of the world on ATS?
*puts hand to forhead and prepares to feint in strife*

=========================================

right now that almost seems unlikely

the political problems of the world are the politicians, get rid of them

back to the begining again.

I can see no responsible reason why the worlds only super power should rejoice with waving flags and cheers and puffed up self importance. In order to celebrate the execution of some other children of a twisted pschycotic
that we empowered to be be overlord of a third world country.
This is not about republican or democrat this is a reflection of the absence of humanity in mankind.
This is what the original post was a reflection of. And you have turned it into an egotistical forum for your useless and pointless political rhetoric for your own egotistical self pleasure.

at the risk of sounding like a disk with a skip

. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

tut tut

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
It's about time a little humor wormed its way into this thread, dont you think?

========================================

crank up the music its time to paaarrrrttttyyyyy

some body help me

tuttutlol

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Excuse me, but I just got thru dancing and slapped back into reality.

My first question:

When did I miss the flag-waving and marching bands concerning us taking out Bad and Badder?

Second question:

IF, in fact, the "flag-waving" and celebratory events that I missed DIDn't happen, then why are they being insinuated? Why are they being applied as the reason to the photos?

Read my sweet-little-lips:

This was, from before it started (i.e. the taking out of Saddam, and any of his little begat minions) a Catch-22 from the get-go as far as any Democrats were concerned. If they had taken any of the three out and just said "We got 'em!!!" You'd all be calling them liars. If they had just left it at "the DNA matches" you would all be calling them liars. But they decided to practice FULL DISCLOSURE. The media didn't have to put the pictures up. BUT I'M GLAD THEY DID!

What has happened is they have done exactly the right thing...and THAT is what has all of you partisan-blinded, hate-filled mofos foaming at the mouth. You just can't stand that you can't call this lie...so you're going to take a WHOLE NEW APPROACH. "That was wrong to show their pictures." "We're gloating."

You officially MAKE ME SICK!

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

My first question:

When did I miss the flag-waving and marching bands concerning us taking out Bad and Badder?

Second question:

IF, in fact, the "flag-waving" and celebratory events that I missed DIDn't happen, then why are they being insinuated? Why are they being applied as the reason to the photos?

This was, from before it started (i.e. the taking out of Saddam, and any of his little begat minions) a Catch-22 from the get-go as far as any Democrats were concerned. If they had taken any of the three out and just said "We got 'em!!!" You'd all be calling them liars. If they had just left it at "the DNA matches" you would all be calling them liars. But they decided to practice FULL DISCLOSURE. The media didn't have to put the pictures up. BUT I'M GLAD DID THEY DID!

What has happened is they have done exactly the right thing...and THAT is what has all of you partisan-blinded, hate-filled mofos foaming at the mouth. You just can't stand that you can't call this lie...so you're going to take a WHOLE NEW APPROACH. "That was wrong to show their pictures." "We're gloating."

..girls dancing is all I rembebbermemeber....

* v *

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My first question:

Second question:

This was, from before it started (i.e. the taking out of Saddam, and any of his little begat minions) a Catch-22 from the get-go as far as any Democrats were concerned. If they had taken any of the three out and just said "We got 'em!!!" You'd all be calling them liars. If they had just left it at "the DNA matches" you would all be calling them liars. But they decided to practice FULL DISCLOSURE. The media didn't have to put the pictures up. BUT I'M GLAD THEY DID!

=======================================

Man!!!!!!!!!!

I was was just stat'in to unwind like you said, think'in about your sweet red lips and now I'm mak,in you sick Oh Man what a frek'in bummer, like just bring me up to bring me down, and I thought you were a different kind of woman, thats what I get for thinking [ smashes head through gypsum board]!!!!!!!!!!

btw flag raising is on TV and Rummy even went out and bought a new light blue grey suit with a light blue shirt and a satin tie of sky blue. Its the clothes that make the man in his world.

on another note yea it was wrong to show there pictures cause the Iraqi's won't belive it.

I suggested in an earlier thread they clean them up, embalm them and place them in a clear bullet proof shatter proff case and place them in downtown Bagdahd where their daddys statue used to be so that all could see and we could record the reaction of the masses and broacast it on satelite TV

and I do not foam at the mouth. Now get up on your PONY SALLY AND RIDE

TUT TUT

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down.
Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down.
You been running all over the town now.
Oh! I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground.

wooo!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
BUT, I would be very remiss in not dancing to a little slower beat and to a song that has a LOT of meaning to this thread:

Well a man, come on
Six o'clock news
Says somebody been shot
Somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building
Somebody stole their car
Somebody got away
Somebody didn't get too far, yeah
They didn't get too far

Grandpappy told my pappy
Back in my day, son
A man had to answer
For the wicked thing he done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree
Round up all of them bad boys
And hang 'em high in the street
For all the people to see

And justice is the one thing
You should always find
You gotta saddle up your boys
You gotta draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles
We'll sing a victory tune
And we'll all meet back
At the local saloon

We'll raises up our glasses
Against evil forces
Singing, "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!"

We got too many gangsters
Doing dirty deeds
Too much corruption
And crime in the streets
It's time the long arm of the law
Put a few more in the ground
Send them all to their Maker
And he'll set them on down
You can bet, He'll set 'em down

Cause justice is the one thing
You should always find
When the gunsmoke settles
And we'll all meet back
At the local saloon

And we'll raise up our glasses
Against evil forces
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!

You know justice is the one thing
You should always find
When the gunsmoke settles
And we'll all met back
At the local saloon

We'll raise up our glasses
Against evil forces
Singing ,"Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!'

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

One truth out of daily lies. I can live with that. But, honestly, you appear to be the one foaming at the mouth. Better do something about that sickness you got. But,relly, its ok. I know you love me.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
.......................oh you got me babe, you got me way o'hn deep inside....oh you got me babe,
'
way on deep inside..........
hmmmmLed

ok....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I know you love me.

You're right there

That's the difference between me and you. I still loves ya baby...even when YOU MAKE ME SICK!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I know you love me.

You're right there

That's the difference between me and you. I still loves ya baby...even when YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Why thank you. That's the first kind word you have ever said to me.

link   

One truth out of daily lies. I can live with that. But, honestly, you appear to be the one foaming at the mouth. Better do something about that sickness you got. But,relly, its ok. I know you love me.

Hey Val. Did you really say those bad words???

link   
hey sweet lips did you write that hard driven cowboy song

love

tut

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Let me feel your....................uh,oh......

oOOoOOooOOpppssss!!

(....i seem to have lost my way.......

Marekesh or whatever.....

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Because he thinks he is better, he is above the rest of us, he thinks traditional standards of ethics applies to all else but him.

Typical of the libeler, er, excuse me, liberal's way of really feeling, its just that this one is so eaten up with his garbage that he consciously believes it rather than the attitude being imprinted on a subconscious level. Tread lightly with this one, one day he'll be a ranking member of the establishment and if he remembers any of us uppity peons, well, may God have mercy.

It kills you doesn't it. It kills you for me to expose the lack of decency, morality, and civility in the repugnant party. The clash between the fake rhetoric and the racist savage reality is hurting you inside.

I understand. its ok. Just let it out.

No, what kills me is you and the rest of your off-scale left buddies' lack of morals and civility at all! How can you point out that which you don't recognize? You mention racist savagery that is hurting me inside? This means what? More rhetoric, the same you accuse others of using. Between me and you, you are the racist. The mere fact you bring up the term makes it quite clear you can't see the world without using filters.
Expose lack of decency? You've done more to set the example of indecency since arriving, Colonel, insulting and offending while exposing precious little politically excpet you are so blinded you cannot distinguish the difference between truth and slant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join