It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Timeline For the Endtimes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that we aren't gonna be able to make her understand, and SIB i dont mean to offend you. So, perhaps we should just discuss it and ignore her for the time being. Again, no offense meant Somewhereinbetween

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
About a year ago a Bible verse was sticking in my head and I was thinking on it. "

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of
man cometh" (Mat. 24:44).

I am a christian wanting Christ to return. When do I think He's coming back, when things are really really bad. But that's not what the verse says, it says He 's coming when I don't think He is. What's the opposite of a really bad time, a really really good time. So my conclusion in my own pondering on this was to feel that, is a very "good" period of time coming upon the world.

Then after a couple of months feeling like this is what is meant, I watched Pastor David Jeremiah and he used the same verse and wondered the same thing. He said is the world headed into a unspecified period of peace.

when Christ returns at the end of the trib. it will be bad here, the Bible tells us that. But there is the possibility according to this verse that He will also appear at a good time(rapture before the trib.) There's another verse that talks of people saying peace and safety and then sudden destruction.

Thoughts anyone...........

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
hmmm i see what you are saying and why you came to the conlusion dbrant. But here is another possibility to consider

You know sometimes when pain is so bad and endures for so long that you cant see the light at the end? Well i think that verse is going in reference to that maybe. The times will be so bad that while we still believe in him the agony seems like it will endure for a long time and then BAM he comes back right in the nick of time. and if all of the sudden in the midst of all the chaos and pain it subsided and everything seemed great then we would know he is coming and the end is about to occur..and well you know what the bible says about that already lol.

Thats just how i take it anyway because the events in the bible dont really give me the sense that any of it is going to be "a good time".

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555I'll say it. I want this thread to be exclusively used by those who believe in Revelation or those who wish to contribute to a meaningful discussion of what the end of times timeline would be.
You can say it, type it, advertise it, shout it from the roof tops. It is not going to be granted by me as long as I am allowed to post.

SIB i dont mean to offend you. So, perhaps we should just discuss it and ignore her for the time being. Again, no offense meant Somewhereinbetween
Oh but I think by these very words you were trying to. It is best for you to ignore me son, because the words I write confront you with are those by which you do not wish to be confronted, and that is exactly why you do not want any opposition.

digitalgirl- i dont want to silence anyone. i just want people to stay with the topic. I could care less what your beliefs are. And you have no right to attack me for mine.
I am glad that you don’t for neither do I care what yours are. Now if you think rebutting your point is attacking you then you are too thin-skinned and should not be contemplating posting to religious topics. Religion is after all the most hotly contested notion of all of man’s known history. If all of you fundies had your way, you would be able to proffer every one of your silly notions without any challenges. Unfortunately what you want and what you get are two different things.

People in here are trying to have a discussion about a book and what they think it says about the end times.
Yes they are, and if you wish to make it an exclusive love-in, then I suggest you do it via a forum that accommodates only invited guests. How many times must I restate my position on same? I will not watch such diatribe be fostered without pointing out the errors within same. Just as you may wish to perpetrate your doomsday fantasies, I wish to point out just how insipid they are because I want to be sure that anyone who reads that trash will receive a weighted and enlightened counter.

Only for some reason you feel the need to attack people.
Only in your mind.

It's not that i dont respect your beliefs its your self rightous attitude i dont respect.
I am afraid you must live with whatever your perception of me, for no amount of such animus will find the psychological target you aim for.

And dont go saying that i dont like people or respect people who arent christian because my father isnt one and you know what..i think he is a brilliant man, and a good hearted person.
Okay, I promise I won’t. and God alone knows why you would delve into such a subject, because I do not know either you or your father, at least not that I am aware. If you have issues, try not to inject same into a debate, it smacks of scattered thought. It might even be that you have paternal and rooted patristic issues, whatever your age, maybe you think you are smarter than he, and you need to address that with him directly.

if it is true what do you think it is saying" and you are not contributing to that discussion...thats all i said and then you got all crazy lol
Odd, I see you and Ryan as the ones throwing tantrums.

Now to both of you: Revelation was written by someone whom we would class today as a psycho. The book’s author cannot be identified with certainty; many church fathers refused to accept same; it is wishful thinking which describes the time within which the author lived; it plagiarizes previous books and is done, over, caput, fini, finito! Now stop living in a fantasy world!

[edit on 5/12/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
QUOTE FROM SIB:Okay, I promise I won’t. and God alone knows why you would delve into such a subject, because I do not know either you or your father, at least not that I am aware. If you have issues, try not to inject same into a debate, it smacks of scattered thought. It might even be that you have paternal and rooted patristic issues, whatever your age, maybe you think you are smarter than he, and you need to address that with him directly.

HAHAHAHAHA seriously...are you retarded?

ok SIB this is the last thing im gonna say to you.....
i said i loved him and respected him..and that says to you that i have issues with him??!?! did you just pull that out of a hat?? i said NOTHING negetive about my father..so how the heck did you come up with that psycho babble??

you take something simple and blow it into something that makes no sense!

you accused me of not wanting or accepting opposite views than my own so i simply said that my father isnt a christian but i think he is a BRILLIANT and good hearted man. how you got...."you think you are smarter than he,,,and have some issues with him..." iis the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life. especially if you are basing it off that statement.

i am going to outright say that you owe me an apology for that statement.
and you might want to update your reading skills as well.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THE POST...

reading what i mentioned about my father in my post that he quoted....does that say to you that i have issues with him and think im smarter???? i bet 100% of you say no and see exactly what i meant.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrlHAHAHAHAHA seriously...are you retarded?
And you are a child.

ok SIB this is the last thing im gonna say to you.....
i said i loved him and respected him..and that says to you that i have issues with him??!?! did you just pull that out of a hat?? i said NOTHING negetive about my father..so how the heck did you come up with that psycho babble??
Take up whatever issues you might have against your father with your father, I am not interested in your adolescent battles with your parents. And no you said nothing about love, unless of course love to the young today means brilliant and good-hearted

And dont go saying that i dont like people or respect people who arent christian because my father isnt one and you know what..i think he is a brilliant man, and a good hearted person. and i look up to him alot. So you can even use that as a cop out. You are acting no different from that of which you hate. seems a bit hypocritical to me.
You might also want to recognize that both you and Jake throw around this word "hate" as though you speak to your childish peers. Do not make the mistake of trying to antagonize me, for as much as I will ease up on the adolescent crowd, my patience when overly tested by same will grant you no favours.

You have issues with you father, the best way to deal with that is to confront him face to face, and do him a kindness, keep him out of your diatribes in such a medium unless you first advise him that you intend to cast aspersions against him.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Who is the bigger child, the one who called you a name, or the one who is telling everyone they are wrong because they said so? Or at best, because someone else said so? I think the bigger child is the one who wants to control everything and is berating everyone on here for their beliefs. Leave us alone, or better yet, lets just let this thread die out already.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
HAHAHA SIB you crack me up. i have no issues with my father LOL! and where you got that from me saying that i thought he was brillant and kind hearted is beyond me. and if you didnt get by my admiring words about my father as me loving him, then ill say it now i do love him. i simply told you of my father not being a christian as an example to you that i still like/love and respect people regardless of their religious beliefs or lack there of and somehow you had to take a good thing and twist it into something that does not exist. but then again i should have expected nothing less.....you truley have no rational cognitive abilities
AND WHERE DID I CAST ANYTHING NEGETIVE AGAINST HIM IN MY POST BY THE WAY?
Kind regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
HAHAHA SIB you crack me up. i have no issues with my father LOL! and where you got that from me saying that i thought he was brillant and kind hearted is beyond me. and if you didnt get by my admiring words about my father as me loving him, then ill say it now i do love him...
You bared your soul my dear in that you think you are in competition with him. Your hahas don't hide that fact, and I personally do not care what type of love-hate relationship you have with your father since the point is, that he as far as I am concerned, had nothing to do with the discussion to begin with, and should not have been mentioned by you.

ryanp...you are both children then; you, who seem to think referring to a child as a child is calling one a name, and digital who, were she a woman would not be referring to herself as a girl. Now if that offends your sensibilities, that is your issue not mine.

or the one who is telling everyone they are wrong because they said so? Or at best, because someone else said so? I think the bigger child is the one who wants to control everything and is berating everyone on here for their beliefs. Leave us alone, or better yet, lets just let this thread die out already.
You need to hone your skills at reverse psychology, or at least attempt same only on your adolescent friends if you hope to make any impact. Is your preference to be treated as a child or as an adult?

If you want this thread to die, then stop responding. It is really that simple, is it not?

[edit on 5/25/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Where did i say i was in competition with him?
Where did i say i had a love hate relationship?
and where did i say anything negetive about him at all?

This is the ONLY thing i said about him
"And dont go saying that i dont like people or respect people who arent christian because my father isnt one and you know what..i think he is a brilliant man, and a good hearted person."

THAT SENTENCE means i have issues, am in competition, and have negetive feelings towards my father?? LOL!
and i mentioned him (as i already stated) to show you that i still respect and love people regardless of their relgious preference.

oh and digital girl is a nick name my dad gave me when i was younger thats why i use it. i dont use it because i dont think i am a woman.

Digital Grl

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Where did i say i was in competition with him?
Where did i say i had a love hate relationship?
and where did i say anything negetive about him at all?
What part of bared your soul did you not comprehend? Tell you what, show your father your post where you first mentioned him and you can hash out that with him the unsolicited familial skeletons you volunteer to expose on the internet.

THAT SENTENCE means i have issues, am in competition, and have negetive feelings towards my father?? LOL!
and i mentioned him (as i already stated) to show you that i still respect and love people regardless of their relgious preference.
Look! this thread was not about you or your father, or what grievances you have with him, or what inferiority complex you feel as a result. You mentioned him initially, not me. I am exercising restraint as far as not delving into the character you portray because I am convinced that you are quite young where you opted to mention your opposition to your father in an attempt to somehow bolster whatever ego you hang on to as a result of whatever issues you and he have. I am not interested in adding to your woes, so do not push it.

Need I say more?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
you still didnt answer my three questions. because nowhere in the one line that i said about him did i say anything bad nor stated an opposition. LOL my dad is my best friend and i have hardly bared my soul.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
SIB,

I won't let this thread die because I have to have the last word just as you do
j/k. However, I don't think being a child at heart is wrong at all, however you meant it as an insult; you meant it more as you have the maturity of a child. last i checked her name was digitalgrl. Perhaps she is a digital Grill. Maybe she thinks of herself as a grill, and not a girl. Maybe she wants to maintain a youthful appearance and calls herself a girl. however, i think it is fair to say that this message board wasn't intended to be a free psychiatric evaluation. However, if you are licensed and have a doctorite in that field, I would love to have one! I don't know how much of a girl a 20 year old is. Not saying that is old, but it is def. considered an Adult in most places in the US.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
SIB,

j/k.
Be my guest after this post of mine, since there is that old adage; there is truth in every jest.

However, I don't think being a child at heart is wrong at all, however you meant it as an insult; you meant it more as you have the maturity of a child.
Heart and mind are two entirely different things. The former hopes to stay physically young and vibrant forever, the latter describes the mental accomplishment; age or the congruent nature of both. So in case you are confused as to which I refer, it is the latter, where age or mental development are synchronous in this case.

The more you defend against my assertion, the more I wonder why you feel the need to do so. A 20 year old has much to learn, and it is all relative. Think of it in terms of 20 year olds being told about life by a 10 year old.

You are attempting to present yourself as being more mature and knowledgeable than you are, unless you have issues with your age, accept that you have much to learn and that your views today will surely change as you mature, for such is the way of life. The lesson then is to understand that you have no tactics or sense of importance unknown to those of us who have been your age.

Now let it go, for ATS is not the forum where you want to be belittled.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
you know SIB, i don't know where you come up half the things you say, or what you are reading because you are clearly NOT reading what is actually written. What I said about the heart of a child and the mind of a child is the EXACT same thing as you. I honestly don't know where you got the rest of the crap from. But hey, you can analyze my psyche all you want. It is a little annoying when you reach down and try to analyze someones psyche over the internet, especially since the way to do it is to get that person to tell you about it, and def. not in an arguement/debate or what ever you want to call this entire thread. However, I have no problems admitting that I am 20 years old, and obviously have a lot to learn. I will admit that all day and night. However, just because you are older than me doesn't mean I haven't learned something along the way that you failed to learn.

btw... don't ya think it is kinda sad that you went around the ATS forum to find out what my age is? maybe you don't, but I do. I think there is def. something there. Perhaps you should go see a psychiatrist, I know I'm not qualified to analyze you!

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

you know SIB, i don't know where you come up half the things you say, or what you are reading because you are clearly NOT reading what is actually written. ...

However, I have no problems admitting that I am 20 years old, and obviously have a lot to learn. I will admit that all day and night. However, just because you are older than me doesn't mean I haven't learned something along the way that you failed to learn.
Ryan, I was once your age too. I like all 20 year olds thought I knew everything, when in fact, I like all 20 year olds, knew very little. What I had, unlike you, is the brazen quality to actually debate a case on merit and take my lumps, not to just state that I am 20 and therefore claim I have knowledge.

btw... don't ya think it is kinda sad that you went around the ATS forum to find out what my age is? maybe you don't, but I do. I think there is def. something there. Perhaps you should go see a psychiatrist, I know I'm not qualified to analyze you!
Ryan, I went around did I? You have three choices, prove this accusation; or, admit this is an outright lie or let your silence speak to such a lie. Your demeanour and intellect is that of a child, Ryan. I need no confirmation of your age to be assured of this. And, do you really want to reduce this to the personal level you take it to by introducing the aspect of psychoanalysis, Ryan?

[edit on 5/30/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Ryan, I was once your age too. I like all 20 year olds thought I knew everything, when in fact, I like all 20 year olds, knew very little. What I had, unlike you, is the brazen quality to actually debate a case on merit and take my lumps, not to just state that I am 20 and therefore claim I have knowledge.
lol, where do you get this # from? Show me where I ever said any of that? or hell, show me where I implied it. Atleast this way i can see how you think, and why you are misinterupreting everything that is being said by everyone.

Ryan, I went around did I? You have three choices, prove this accusation; or, admit this is an outright lie or let your silence speak to such a lie. Your demeanour and intellect is that of a child, Ryan. I need no confirmation of your age to be assured of this. And, do you really want to reduce this to the personal level you take it to by introducing the aspect of psychoanalysis, Ryan?

Well seeing as how I never stated my age in this thread before the previous thread and you knew my age I would say you had to go around searching. That is unless you are a psychic, or know me personally. Regardless of how I speak, you came back and said it as if you knew it. Not as if you presumed it from the way I was speaking.

All you continually say here is I am better than everyone else here, pay your respects to me. Granted that may not be how you actually say it, but you imply it that way. Get over yourself, there is a world beyond the keyboard! This world includes 6 billion other people, and guess what, we dont revolve around you!

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555Show me where I ever said any of that? or hell, show me where I implied it.
I said or implied, some unqualified accusation to you. Since you are responding to my statement on your bring 20, I take it that your question is relative to where you stated you were 20.

YOU-However, I have no problems admitting that I am 20 years old,.. post no. 14161410, two above that of yours to which I respond.
If you refer to something else, then be succinct! My God! Have you not even a short term memory?

You might understand how I think, when you actually acquire the ability to think yourself.

YOU-Well seeing as how I never stated my age in this thread before the previous thread and you knew my age I would say you had to go around searching.

Once more

However, I have no problems admitting that I am 20 years old, and obviously have a lot to learn. Post no. 14161410, two above that of yours to which I respond.
You are a paranoid one, Ryan.

Ryan, as you can see above, you have not only lied, you are arguing with me against statements you have made within the last 24 hours. As a 20 year old, your brain capacity should hardly be full and your mental capacity far from the stage of being useless. Yet, look at what you have posted above? I have no want to be involved in exchanges with an adversary exhibiting such incapacitation Ryan, you represent no challenge to me whatsoever.

Now, try and understand this, and at least acquire some assistance to ensure that you do: I am not interested in sparring with you or anyone like you who cannot even remember yesterday, much less analyze 2,000 years ago. It is unfair to you, and your prodding me into same is nothing but a juvenile attempt at trying to save whatever face you think you may have. I may test the ATS TOC to its limits, but I did agree to abide by their rules and have no need to reduce you to fodder for my fonts. So stop it! And if you cannot, then consider it stopped for you as of now.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

SIB,

j/k.
Be my guest after this post of mine, since there is that old adage; there is truth in every jest.

However, I don't think being a child at heart is wrong at all, however you meant it as an insult; you meant it more as you have the maturity of a child.
Heart and mind are two entirely different things. The former hopes to stay physically young and vibrant forever, the latter describes the mental accomplishment; age or the congruent nature of both. So in case you are confused as to which I refer, it is the latter, where age or mental development are synchronous in this case.

The more you defend against my assertion, the more I wonder why you feel the need to do so. A 20 year old has much to learn, and it is all relative. Think of it in terms of 20 year olds being told about life by a 10 year old.

You are attempting to present yourself as being more mature and knowledgeable than you are, unless you have issues with your age, accept that you have much to learn and that your views today will surely change as you mature, for such is the way of life. The lesson then is to understand that you have no tactics or sense of importance unknown to those of us who have been your age.

Now let it go, for ATS is not the forum where you want to be belittled.

Post Number: 1415660

That is one post before I said that. Now you should feel the need to explain yourself, and retract your foolish statements. So, now your statements are thrown back in your face. If you can't remember within a week, you can't even begin to understand what happened 2000 years ago. Now, your turn to respond.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky003
First Off the 3rd Temple WILL NOT Be Built Before the Tribulation...This IS The Timeline

1. Russia and Her Allies Attack Israel - This Is the Key To The Rapture RIGHT HERE! Either Right Before or Just After They attempt to attack Israel, The Rapture Will Occur and Gods Chosen People Will Be Taken Up! God Will Shield Israel and Whipe out of of Her Enemies...Most Will think It Was a Nucular Bomb!

2. People Who are Left on Earth Will Frantically Wonder What Happened to their Loved ones....As this is Happening the Antichrist Will Appera out of Nowhere and End the Everlasting war BEtween Israel and the arabs With a 7 Year Peace Treaty, Thus Begining the Tribulation Period

3. During the First 3 1/2 Years Of his Reign he Will act Nice to everyone like hes Your Best Friend, Decieveing those Who Claim He is the Real Saviour...During this Time HE Will ask The Jews To Construct his Temple in which he Will Reign

4. After the Temple Is Built The Antichrist Will Get Reports that 144,000 Jews With the Mark Of God (The Mark Makes Them Not Suffer the Tribulation Trials) Are on Earth Preaching to those Who Still Do Not Believe that They Have a Second Chance to Still Make it into Heaven...When This Happens (at the Halfway Point of the Tribulation Period) The Antichrist Breaks His Peace Deal With the Arabs and Israel and Demands those Who Believe he is the True Christ To Pledge Allegence to Him to Wear the Mark Of a Man (666) On Thier Hand Or Forehead...Those Who Accept the Mark Will Be able to Buy or sell anything But Their Soul Will Belong To The Devil For all Eternity...Those Who Do Not accept The Mark Will Be Either Hunted and Killed Or Starve to Death (Unless You Can Find Or Stock Up On Food)

5. During the Last 3 1/2 Years the Antichrist Will actually Be Shot and Killed but Will Arise again Just Like the Real Christ Did 3 Days Later....Weird But True! This Will Make the World Truly See He Is Christ and Most Will Pledge allegence to Him

6. At The Closing Of the Tribulation The Great White Throne Of Judgement Appears Before all Survivors Who Lasted it....And Those Who Survived Will Be accountable for thier actions and Sins

7. Those Who Hide Out During the Tribulation Without the Antichrist Finding them Will Rebuld this World after the Tribulation is Over for 1000 Years...During this Time the World Will Repopulate again.....After the 1000 Years is Over ARMAGEDDON Will Happen as God Lets Satan Out and Gives him 1 More Chance to Change his Ways...He Dont of Course and God Puts Him in the Botomless Pit And Locks Him away Forever!

8. The New World Has Been Created With The Still Intact Israel and Jerusalem as the Capital Wil Christ as The "President" Of the World

The End!

Different Religion's have their own story for the end of time!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join