It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will the New Pope address an ET question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Having been a follower of the astronomical developments by the Vatican, I wonder why/ how the new Pope will answer the decades old question of why the Vatican is so interested in astronomy.
The personnel in these places are priests or above.

www.raidersnewsupdate.com
The cryptic words "...what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years," was followed in subsequent interviews with discussion of a mysterious "sign in the sky" that Father Malachi believed was approaching from the North. Martin passed away in 1999 but not before allegedly telling his good friend Art Bell "a secret," which some believe relates to the space object and the 5-10 year timeframe. In either case, we stand today at the threshold of Father Malachi's words, and with less than 24 months remaining in his prediction.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Father Malachi was one of the last real exorcists and his death was very suspicious when he began to speak on the workings inside the Vatican and being ready to explore the last secret of Fatima which was purportedly mentioning aliens?

clavius.as.arizona.edu...

[edit on 18-4-2005 by siriuslyone]

[edit on 18-4-2005 by siriuslyone]

[edit on 19-4-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is a nice article but I have one question for you. If Father Martin told Art Bell about this secret that would surface in five to ten years, why hasnt Bell said anything? What is it? Did I miss it somewhere? I read the article but maybe I didnt read it close enough.

Wouldn't Bell say something about this? Has he? I dont know thats why Im asking.

Martin passed away in 1999 but not before allegedly telling his good friend Art Bell "a secret," which some believe relates to the space object and the 5-10 year timeframe.

Maybe the secret he is referring to is what is on the show.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately Art has actually said he is against disclosure. I cannot remember where I read this but if you read it on the internet it must be true. But seriously he believes that it would disrupt our societies and cause upheaval and confusion and other undesirable calamaties upon our peaceful, unsuspecting and most importantly "important" populace.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This isn't a reliable news source.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Church DOES own several observatories, though, and it cannot be denied that it has had a tremendous interest in issues relating to astronomy for centuries. So, yes, the news source may be questionable (or unbelievable), but the questions it raises points to an oddity of the real world: The Roman Catholic Church owns a variety of observatories. Why?

[edit on 18-4-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
This is a nice article but I have one question for you. If Father Martin told Art Bell about this secret that would surface in five to ten years, why hasnt Bell said anything? What is it? Did I miss it somewhere? I read the article but maybe I didnt read it close enough.

Wouldn't Bell say something about this? Has he? I dont know thats why Im asking.

Martin passed away in 1999 but not before allegedly telling his good friend Art Bell "a secret," which some believe relates to the space object and the 5-10 year timeframe.

Maybe the secret he is referring to is what is on the show.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

I remember listening to this program with Fr. Martin..Art LOVED him so very much, he had to take some time off air for composure when news of Malachi's death reached him.
As well as I remember, Art kept on bugging Martin to tell the 3rd Secret to the audience, and if I remember correctly, Martin told Bell he would tell him privately..
IOW, Martin intimated the observatories were built to be able to 'see'
Planet X or to monitor for UFO activity..
Lest we forget, the 3rd secret was "supposed to be released in 1960?
Martin said imagine" the worst thing you can and magnify that by millions if you can in your mind..'
The secret that John Paul told was not at all horrific, thus MANY feel he just pacified the followers by making it about his assassination attempt?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
siriuslyone,
Thanks for the information. I found a little more information since I last posted. Here is a good website dicussing this subject. Art Bell and this woman named Kathleen Keating discuss in great detail this suject. Check this link out, its great.

kathleenkeating.com...

[edit on 19-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

siriuslyone,
Thanks for the information. I found a little more information since I last posted. Here is a good website dicussing this subject. Art Bell and this woman named Kathleen Keating discuss in great detail this suject. Check this link out, its great.

kathleenkeating.com...

Thank you, and how DUMB of me to forget how important Kathleen is to all this..she was one of Martin's close allies also.
Have/did you listen to Art when this was going on?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No, I didnt listen to it. I am reading the transcripts of that interview now though. It is long but filled with gems of info. Some it is crazy to think about as warned in the beginning.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

No, I didnt listen to it. I am reading the transcripts of that interview now though. It is long but filled with gems of info. Some it is crazy to think about as warned in the beginning.

She is such an awesome person, but IMO her thinking the AC is Maiytrea[sp] I am still to be convinced..
In fact, I am not sure I believe in the AC. I do not believe in the devil so maybe all my "why are we here?" will be answered when the ETs do get here..I am very wary of prophets, as a rule I 'look' to see if they are $$ motivated and if they are, then prophets they are not..IMHO.
I MISS Art Bell so much..

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The son of a rural Bavarian police officer, Ratzinger was six when Hitler came to power in 1933. His father, also called Joseph, was an anti-Nazi whose attempts to rein in Hitler’s Brown Shirts forced the family to move home several times.

3+3=6 uh duh!

why was he 6 years old when hitler came to power? why couldnt he be five, or four? or four and a half? all too odd for me not to notice..

i know this belongs in a different thread, who cares!

new topics

top topics

join