It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Krapf: 9-11 Halted Alien Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's always the same. Disclosure is about to take place. It;'s imminent! Everything is lined up! We're going forward! Any day! Oh, darn. Something happened to prevent it. Over and over again. Whether it is the aviary just about ready to disclose, Greer lining everything up, a stock deal about to take off. Darn! Something happened. The bad guys supressed it. Otherwise it would have worked.

That 9/11 stopped Disclosure is just an excuse. Yes, it was traumatic, but the same kind of thing happens all the time. How is 9/ll different than boys with machetes chopping up thousands of villagers in Africa? Death wise, the toll is greater--it's just not on television. Using 9/11 as an excuse for a Disclosure that would have happened is just a way the charlatans want to keep you believing that somehow, they have special knowledge of what is really happening. They don't, any more than you or I.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
It's not like I don't have reservations about parts of Krapf's story. The biggest flaw is the idea that the Verdants have "Ultimate Intelligence" and arrogantly say so, but then they later admit to completely misunderstanding humans and having made a mistake by initiating the contact procedure. They say this is the first time a big 'contact' mistake like this has been made. Yeah right.

In my point of view, any 'alien" communications that say that ONLY they know the TRUTH, needs to be evaluated with extreme discernment on the part of the person who is reading over that information. They impress me as being CONTROLERS... and that's a little scary.

But nevertheless, each contactee is reporting information about those realities in which their contact exists in... so I for one do accept it as truth but only AS THEY KNOW IT.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I communicated with Phillip after his books were published. It was very interesting.

I personally have not had that direct contact with what we'll say 'visitors', but have been viewed by someone or something since 1957, it just does not go away.

My wife and I recently, two nights ago, had a strange high frequency sounds above our roof and had our bedroom vibrate for 2-3 seconds, in another room also. No explanation for this, but this is nothing new for us.

Phillip did offer some logical explanations for my past experiences which sounded reasonable, that is if we are experiencing visits from who knows who and where.

It's hard to say what would have happened if the 'big incident' did not occur. But if you believe Phillip's books, you must believe in his explanations. If not, switch to Huckelberry Finn novels!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The thread below discusses the existence (or not) of a 'space federation'. The best parts are toward the end of the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

..The postings of ATS member gl2 prompted me to read Phillip Krapf's book, "The Challenge of Contact". This is the second of two books describing his teleportation to a spaceship that is harbored on the dark side of the moon. Having just finished this book, I am curious to know why there is so little discussion of Phillip Krapf here on ATS. Krapf mentions that some folks in the UFO community see him as an uninvited outsider and that members of the long time UFO community reacted with jealousy at the idea that a 30-year old newspaper man who had written against the idea of aliens would be chosen as the textual message bearer of alien visitors and their plan to assist us.

Also, there are people who have advised Krapf that the Verdants are actually colonialists. Apparently there is a real group of folks who are extremely devoted to the idea of obstructing and purposefully derailing any peaceful attempt of aliens to communicate with Earth. User gl2 has posted some very interesting comments about the rough dimensions of the Verdant areas of the galaxy (27,000 planets in the federation, according to the books) and he mentions that the universe is much larger than what area the Verdants claim to have explored.

In any case, Krapf was given permission by the Verdant Federation to post his August 23rd, 2001 press release that the Verdant's Contact was coming. Just 19 days later, 9/11 happened. Krapf reports that this caused the Verdants to reappraise our species' suitablity for space travel.

As one of the Verdants says in Krapf's book:

"You foolish people will not be going into space, I guarantee you that. And, quite frankly, I think you are going to blow yourselves up. We've seen it before."

My question is two part: (1) Do you believe Krapf's story, and if so, do you have any comments on what he says about his acceptance by the UFO community? and (2) Do you, more or less, believe his claim that 9/11 interrupted the Verdant's 'Contact' with us? Is it possible that his text release in August was part of the catalyst for 9/11?

[edit on 18-4-2005 by smallpeeps]

Ya ok..this is easy to tell what happened. As far as I can see this is the story of a so called "contactee" who made some predictions, then when they didn't come true he cites 9-11. How despicable.

The guy is just another handful of BS contacte stories like the so called federation of light BS.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I have read the first book Contact Has Begun. I am ordering the next two books. From what I read the Verdants said that they were observing Earth for the last 1000 years. They also claim that they can predict with 100% accuracy how the human mind works. If that is indeed the case, it would seem to me that the comment from the Verdants saying that we could possibly blow ourselves up doesn't make any sense. Souldn't the Verdants know with the 100% accuracy what is going to happen? I don't think in this case that the entire Earth should be judged for the actions of a few third-world extremists. One bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch. In addition the statemnet about us blowing ourselves up sounds full of emotion. In most of the literature I have read concerning aliens and contact, the conclusion I have come to is that most of the aliens that have visited or abducted people have been very un-emotional - more mater of fact.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

If you can't carry an important message with integrity, you don't get to be a messenger, no matter how bad you want it.

Any truth in Krapf's stories is accidental, stolen, or lent by Earth Powers to help gather him a following.

Yes on both points. Messenger with a capital "M" has special meaning in the New Message from God newmessage.org...) and so your comment is especially striking to me, as the New Message imo provides the most reliable discernment regarding extraterrestrial fact from fiction. Wisdom likes yours goes a long way, too!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Obviously if there is a coverup of this subject, it must be huge. Creation of false myths by individuals with some form of credibility would be the way to go if you want to divert the attention of believers in a false direction that leads nowhere. I doubt you can stop the belief of many UFO/ET believers, but you can keep them confused as hell about the subject. I am.

[edit on 20-4-2005 by Frith]

Actually that's a common misconception. People think that these reporters and other people with credibility that end up writing books about aliens and UFO's would be perfect for creating disinformation into the community.

But no. What is being done is the opposite. And people in "the community" do it to themselves. It's people who run their own websites and claim personal contacts that is creating these false myths. People who claim to have a vast knowledge, but it is often unclear where all this knowledge came from. These people are often victims of themselves.

It's the little things that does it. A thoughtful comment from a stranger. A newspaper article. A forum post here and there. They put things together in their own head. So they start using a pendulum without knowing and understanding what it channels (anything and everything). And voila, after a while the person is so completely tangled up in lies and misconceptions that nothing they say or write make any difference.

But the "victim" doesn't notice this at all. He/she thinks all along "hey..Im pretty smart, I get it now". That their senses are spot on all the time. Even the smallest hunch must be correct. And now the misinformation creates itself, in their own heads.

And people start to read it and spread it. And all of a sudden people on forums seems to "know" everything about the Blurgians from Orion who once lived here on Atlantis and so on...........

Extremely dangerous and it divert focus from reality and keep us all in a bubble of myths and legends not more true than our medieval demonology.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join