It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reptillians: Demons or Aliens?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We all know about our favorite psycho soccer player's favorite conspiracy about the whole creepy reptillian race that supposedly is ruling the world and staging all the world's major events but what exactly are these reptillians? Are they demons? Or are they aliens?




posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
They are supposedly innerterrestrial which means they are supposedly native to this planet.Are you talking about David Icke? Here is his website right here -www.davidicke.com

You should be able to find some info on Reptillians.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Demons or Aliens? I strongly suspect they are non other than..........Drum roll please................ ............. ........... Satan himself. Or more exactly, the satan species. The serpent from the garden, wow, can you imagin that, a talking, walking snake man. Yep, thats satan, the deciever of the world.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
From my personal experience, the race we call "The Reptilians" are alien people, as all people are to each other world to world. They are a fine race, welcome at Earth, working with the rest of the organization of our visiting races, and nothing like the propaganda being generated for them.

Demons are figments assigned a life form. The aliens are life forms assigned our figments.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   


what exactly are these reptillians? Are they demons? Or are they aliens?


Option C. Figments of dillusional imaginations...



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Option C. Figments of dillusional imaginations...




We can take something real, and then still imagine it to be anything and doing anything else it's not. I think that is the norm for us when it comes to the alien races. We have little choice but yet.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Reptilians or saurians are native terrans and want their planet back,they want a new world order and want to destroy humanity.They are the guys who silience all the wistleblowers,they are the guys who control secret societies.Why can't these reptilians live together with humans in peace and harmony rather than use evil and tryanny.



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   


Reptilians or saurians are native terrans and want their planet back,they want a new world order and want to destroy humanity.They are the guys who silience all the wistleblowers,they are the guys who control secret societies.Why can't these reptilians live together with humans in peace and harmony rather than use evil and tryanny.


I find that hard to beleive. If Reptilians wanted thier planet back they would have had it back by now. Everyone wants some other opposing race to the aliens so that theres something like the good race and the bad race.(aka Heaven and Hell). I'm not sure if they actually did live on Earth before we did.



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SsjDave3
I'm not sure if they actually did live on Earth before we did.


I am sure they didn't. I learned that from the alien races.



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sorry, but I don't believe any of the things I've been reading about the Reptilians or Reptoids, whatever you want to call them. But most of what I've read has been from the Lacerta Files and David Ickes. I think it is all disinfo to keep people from looking at the real evidence.

Earth Sister, I was just reading what you said about Phil Krapf, and wonder what you think of Ickes. Do you think there are aliens living underground?



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I learned that from the alien races.

So did the Heavens Gate group.



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Earth Sister, I was just reading what you said about Phil Krapf, and wonder what you think of Ickes. Do you think there are aliens living underground?


Hal

From what I understand, Icke is like a circus side show. People fall for side shows too. When poor people believe "something" but they do not know what that something should be, they will believe anything instead.

I know from the aliens that there are no alien races living underground on Earth. It is one of many popular misconceptions among the followers of the ufo field. The Reptilians are an alien race. Their bodies are not made of the stuff of our planet, but of their own, as we all are.

All races fit their own worlds. It would be easier to build an artificial structure to live in, than to change the biological structure of an existing world to fit the needs of a different race.

The alien races have no reason to live underground here. They have their own worlds. When they are working at another world, they are much more comfortable and safe living on their crafts. Why leave their crafts empty, parked outside our atmosphere, while they battle a deadly hostile atmosphere and environment unnatural to them? Technology can only do so much, even for them.

The alien races have one facility underground on Earth. It is essential and kept for storage of emergency supplies for each of the races that is visiting. They also hold some of their meetings between themselves and their individual human contacts there. All other underground facilities on Earth are human military.

[edit on 4/20/2005 by EarthSister]



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Are you sure they're Reptillians? Are you sure they aren't...nothing?

Name the show that was quoted from and get a "way to go" from JungleJake!



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
So did the Heavens Gate group.



Originally posted by Preest
So did the Heavens Gate group.


Preest

I am insulted and concerned about your rude insinuation. Are you accusing me of being a member the Heaven's Gate Group? Or any group, or cult? What have I ever said to make you think that of me?

Don't you think that somebody who is well-adjusted and mentally stable can have comprehensive alien experiences without being part of a cult or organizing one about it?

Not everybody who is working with alien life is trying to own or control or kill others, either. Many cultists who have nothing to do with alien life at all, are somehow mentally impaired and try to abuse or kill themselves and other people for obscure and irrational reasons.

What happened with Heaven's Gate Group was a very sad tragedy! And it was a violent thing that is, unfortunately, something that happens in human nature, about the way some people, almost anybody, can get captured up into a way of thinking, period. This problem has has nothing to do with the alien races who are visiting Earth. The alien races had nothing to do with Heaven's Gate Group, and they have nothing to do with Rael and his group either.

So what is the point of your statement about me and what do you base it on, exactly?



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister



Option C. Figments of dillusional imaginations...


We can take something real, and then still imagine it to be anything and doing anything else it's not. I think that is the norm for us when it comes to the alien races. We have little choice but yet.


Pity these species won't/can't show themselves so we can get on with getting to know each other and put all the false names and agenda's aside.

Surely they understand why our imaginations are running wild.!!!



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
From what I understand, Icke is like a circus side show. People fall for side shows too. When poor people believe "something" but they do not know what that something should be, they will believe anything instead.

I know from the aliens that there are no alien races living underground on Earth.

See, we do agree on some things.




Reptilians or saurians are native terrans and want their planet back,they want a new world order and want to destroy humanity.They are the guys who silience all the wistleblowers,they are the guys who control secret societies.

Warthog, if this is true, then why is David Ickes still alive? He is about to release another book that says we all live in the Matrix.

Personally, I think everything he says comes out of one sci-fi movie or another. His books belong on the fiction shelf.



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
So did the Heavens Gate group.



Originally posted by EarthSister
Preest

I am insulted and concerned about your rude insinuation. Are you accusing me of being a member the Heaven's Gate Group? Or any group, or cult? What have I ever said to make you think that of me?

Don't you think that somebody who is well-adjusted and mentally stable can have comprehensive alien experiences without being part of a cult or organizing one about it?

Not everybody who is working with alien life is trying to own or control or kill others, either. Many cultists who have nothing to do with alien life at all, are somehow mentally impaired and try to abuse or kill themselves and other people for obscure and irrational reasons.

What happened with Heaven's Gate Group was a very sad tragedy! And it was a violent thing that is, unfortunately, something that happens in human nature, about the way some people, almost anybody, can get captured up into a way of thinking, period. This problem has has nothing to do with the alien races who are visiting Earth. The alien races had nothing to do with Heaven's Gate Group, and they have nothing to do with Rael and his group either.

So what is the point of your statement about me and what do you base it on, exactly?

Actually your statements are less full on cultist and more new ager, fringe cultist. My comment wasn't made to insinuate you were part of Heavens Gate...being that they're...dead and all.


My comment was aimed at your lies. I've said it many times before. Especially concerning the junk you dream up.

I believe the UFO community has put so much importance on people having open minds that the appearance of new agers with kind aliens and channeled masters was bound to happen. Whenever people give themselves over to "open minds", those with grand delusions come running in to fill those open minds with lies.

We're told to remain open to extreme possibilities in the UFO community and those that call lies and stupidity for what they are tend to automatically be called "disinfo agents" or "mean" or "negative". Normally the most paranoid or those with the greatest need to believe use these names but the reality is that lies are lies and stupidity is stupidity.

You dream up aliens and channel "beings". Then you come to this forum to fulfill whatever emotional need by spewing these lies. It's sad and dangerous to those UFO community members out there looking for something real.

Just my opinion though.


[edit on 4-21-2005 by Preest]



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Preest

I understand your point of view very well.

However, I am honest and sincere in everything I say. I learn it directly, keep it and tell it as accurately as I possibly can. I know the kinds of people and kinds of problems you are talking about, but I am not one of them.

You are at least right in what you guard yourself against, but off your mark with me.

If you do not believe me, that's just fine with me and I don't mind. You've made your point. Now stop pestering me about it. This is the place to share what we know, whether we are understood or believed or not.

This is not a place to harass or belittle or insult the people we do not agree with.



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000


See, we do agree on some things.


Hal, I think we agree on a lot of things!



posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reptillians: Demons or Aliens?

Personally, I opt for "too much beer" or an over active imagination....

I once went to a talk given by Mr Icke when he first started - strangely, and prophetically, in a pub (I kid you not). Even then, his intense ramblings coupled with those scary wide eyes, was rather unpalatable - he seems to have got worse, IMO, over the years...

Give me Lyall Watson any day....




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join