It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing energy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Do you wear contacts? If so, clean them. If not, those objects in your field of vision are just little pieces of dust floating around on the surface of your eye. I've found that I can see them with or without contacts, but its much easier to see with dirty contacts
If you are talking about somehing else, I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i know what ur talking about although i can explain it i can see it too and probably all others.
i think its probably some eye trick or a reflexion on ur eye nerves or sometin....like when u look a little to the sun u see those strange shapes when u move ur eye a litte to the side...
i see this so cald energy mostly when i look at the sky but happens when i look at anything else too.sorta like moving pieces of sand with orangy brown and other colors
maybe its when ur eyes gets tired

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I can do this. I have always wondered about this, it's not micro organisms and no they are not colors. They look like little atom cells flying around in the sky, and I see this everywhere but it is almost like a static. I know it is energy. What we are seeing is the manifestation of energy.
at least I think so?
I can. manipulate this to the point when I am trying to do telekinesis, I can see these ...hmm how do I describe it. Like energy lines, or a web or string coming out of my fingers. It' very hard to explain.

It is around everything this energy and I think it is one of the main reasons of our existence, however...

When you close your eyes, why would you still see energy? It is possible that it may be bacteria. maybe.

Also can anyone see micropscopic organisms when wearing glasses and looking into a light source of a rain drop you can see the water micro organism. You can also see, sometimes your microscopic eyelashes?...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Entoptic phenomenon

Visual Snow

Google is a good friend.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When i close my eyes, almost most of the time i see those cell things, but their sort of colorful. And almost always, they make weird constructs, then dissolve, and then something new apperas, etc. etc. Its really fun to see whats being turned into next. Its always random and i have no idea whats coming next.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In all seriousness OP, I would get checked by your physician for high blood pressure and, or diabetes. This could be a sign of a serious medical condition. Yellow smells like grapes, and the number 3 makes me hungry.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Btw, in pure physics terms we all see energy all the time.

Matter is energy condensed to a low frequency.
Light is energy at a frequency our eyes pick up.
Infra red and Ultra violet light can be recorded and lowered/elevated in frequency so our eyes can see them.

We perceive harmful forms of energy like all sorts of radiation by becoming ill, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
never mind.. as always my posts are ignored. However I found the optical illusions interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KdogartIS

Those are called floaters. Nearly everyone on Earth see's these. There is at least one other thread about this. I guess people don't ask and don't realize that everyone else sees this stuff too.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ivanglam

I've been told the stuff I see has a name: "vitreous floaters". The name comes from the semi-liquid material inside the eyeball, called vitreous humor. The idea is that there can sometimes be debris floating around in there, such as tiny pieces of tissue or cells.

I have seen these, I know exactly what they are, and I know for certain that the things I see are NOT vitreous humor particles.

I see them with my eyes closed or even when it is dark.

After having stared into microscopes for many hours, you learn to recognize those floaters because they look just like the tiny critters you see on a microscope slide. They are blurry little semi-transparent blobs so small that the wavelength of light causes diffraction on them. You can see them with your naked eye when they are on your cornea or inside your eyeball.

The things I see also have sounds and sometimes smell. They are almost always associated with a person, but sometimes a place or a particular mood or thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I see alot of little dots when i close my eyes really hard and think really hard.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elemtalsage

i can also see what you see and i have been looking for someone to discuss this with. my vision of this energy has been coming in and out of focus lately and just recently has become steady with the intensity changing now. sometimes it is very powerful and other times it is more of a background sight. i have looked up other things suggested on this message board and disagree with most things suggested. im not sure others are getting what you are saying but i think we are on the same page.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

in my experience, they are a real phenomena, i can see them too, and they tell me things with their little white helium voices...

Jokes aside, they are in the outside, and everybody can see them with trained eyes, i don't know what to do with them, they are everywhere!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I see colored dots in my vision all the time. Especially when I'm tired. It looks like pixelated vision to me. Like a bad jpeg. When I close my eyes I see funny shapes in the pixels. I attribute them to the eyes' constant search to see shapes. In normal vision all the stuff I see (my room, the LCD, the dog, etc) overpowers the pixels, though I can still discriminate colorful shapes if I concentrate hard enough. I think this is a hardware/software phenomenon, nothing metaphysical.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Once again, each person's perception of the world differs. My experience in seeing aura is quite new as in faint outlines hovering around people and objects, both stationary and moving. Then again I do wear glasses and that may be a factor. As for floaters, I see those as well as purple swirls while my eyes are closed.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is my first time seeing this website and this disscussion but it seems that yours is the closest experience to my own. I do not see these orbs others are talking about. I see the energy that is within and around everything. I think it's the hardest thing to explain what it looks like to others. If someone turns on a tv to the black and white static and you close your eyes and loose the image the tv gives but listen to the sound... what I see looks like what the static sounds like. I have been able to see this and have many other oddities for my whole life but I was never aloud to talk about them. What made me reply to yours is when you talked about the energy coming out of your fingers... I know what you are talking about the kind of web like energy. The energy is always changes its form but for me it looks a bit like a loose weave of energy always in fluxx. I have had a lot of bad things happen to me and when I am filled with anger and pain my body feels like all this energy is trapped in me and me fingers hurt. I can feel all the energy trapped at the tip of my fingers and I can't get it out... You said you can see it coming through your fingers... do you have any possible advice for helping me figure out how to get mine out?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I DO! I have seen them since I was really little I could think of something and make it appear on the wall now I am really good at it! I can play find a word on my walls and spell my name out and find it!!
My mom thought I was crazy, she said they were just floaters but they are all over everything, My mom was against a white wall and I could see purple dots surrounding her leg, turns out she had a car crash and hurt her leg and never told me, When you see it on people it's called an aura, you can tell if a person is sick and stuff, it' s sweet, it's a physic thing.

It's a good thing, i think. It makes it really hard to read though.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED???

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I DO! I have seen them since I was really little I could think of something and make it appear on the wall now I am really good at it! I can play find a word on my walls and spell my name out and find it!!
My mom thought I was crazy, she said they were just floaters but they are all over everything, My mom was against a white wall and I could see purple dots surrounding her leg, turns out she had a car crash and hurt her leg and never told me, When you see it on people it's called an aura, you can tell if a person is sick and stuff, it' s sweet, it's a physic thing.

It's a good thing, i think. It makes it really hard to read though.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED???

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i can see what your talking about: when light of the sun reflects off shiny gem on my glasses, I will see a beam of light coming down from the sun to my glasses. Well, then I just kind of focus on seeing the beam in front of my eyes and I can see all kinds of things, like ancient faces(?), eyes, some kind of creature moving its legs like its electrified . It's hard to put into words. But when a beam shines on something and I start focusing on it, I just move my head a wee bit and it makes the picture larger, or maybe I should say 'screen larger' to view. This make any sense? Also, watch the yard or street light at night. Focus on it. You can view a lot with them!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Thanks! I have had "visual snow" all my life. I used to tell people about it when I was young, but since I was little weird they just chalked it up to that. This makes sense to me now because I have some health issues that would be related.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join