It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite magazine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like Popular Science best. What do you like. Mention any that I left out.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
By far, with Nat Geo in a close second and the PS in third. But thats only the ones listed. My all time favorite mag is
"Guns & Weapons"
for law enforcement

And sometimes I read the SF ones, but only if it has a good topic, pertaining to current events. Which is most of the time. I like dungeon magazine along with the Dragon mag, but I think Gaz may be the only one to know what I'm talking about.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm a perv...

Seriously though, Maxim's got great, in-your-face articles. On flights though, I'll typically pick up Popular Mechanics or Omni, if I finish my book early....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Scientific American, Discover Magazine and for brain-dead reading, Maxim.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
where is maxim and stuff?
honda tuning and turbo mag is cool too.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Fury]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Used to like Popular Science, but it has been so dumbed down since being taken over, I cancelled my subscription.

I like SmartComputing--always find something of use therein.

arc

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
none of the above, I'm not into cars and I'm female.

I buy Zest occasionally, but tend to steer clear of most glossy female magazines. Could fill an entire rant on the topis actually

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
, I get a bunch of tech weekly rags like Network World and Computer World - we have National Geo. coming to the office and something kewl called Horsligne. Right now, I subscribe to Newsmax, WW II History (great mag), Popular Science, and my fav, National Review.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i like Discover magazine, Guns & Ammo, American Hunter.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I mostly buy computer mag or car mag.
I always buy car mag to get idea on how I should customize my car, but I have nor the money or the time to customize it!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All my favorite magazines revolve around my hobby of playing guitar. There is popular guitar, guitar digest, lawn and guitar, modern guitar, guitar illustrated, guitar street journal, Martha Stewart guitar, guitar geographic, and the one the Jehovas Witnesses put out called guitartower.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The only way you can get an engineering degree is to sign an agreement that you will never read a Popular Science magazine. But before I sold my soul...I liked it.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Popular Science is good. How about the "Onion?" That is not really a magazine, though.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How about "Advocate", FF? *grin*

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MashiMaro
How about "Advocate", FF? *grin*

I will read that when you admit to frequenting the Net Bush and the Man Hole while you were in Chicago.

Nice to see you here, you faggy rabbit. Check out the thread about favorite cars. I gave Dame Fool a question about Hong Kong. Answer it for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ok my favorites are Rolling Stone, Electronic Gaming Monthly, Maxim, and Blender.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
uhm...none of the above. lol. my favorites are Mac Addict and Wired (yeah, dead tree. they've been sending it for 2 years without billing me...when they discover their oversight I'm in trouble! :lol
, Entertainment Weekly, Mad (when I swipe it from my brother), Discover, when I'm in the mood, Cosmo and Glamour, Rolling Stone, and the occasional tabloid.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Where's the Economist? Well, mine is Wizard magazine (comics news & price guides) and the Economist.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I dont like any of the mags mentioned you forgot:

Penthouse
Knave
Playboy
Mayfair

And also

Pit
Metal Hammer
Kerrang.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Where's the Economist? Well, mine is Wizard magazine (comics news & price guides) and the Economist.

Good call. The Economist is a great magazine.

drunk, I think you forgot about Swank.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join