It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes by famous people regarding UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was aware of some of these, but the Hawking's comment was new to me.
Must be difficult for one 'in the know' to be confronted by questions out of left field.

PS: I am not kewl, just in hiding...

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That was a very cool list of comments. I really didn't expect the comment from Hawkings and was awed by it. I am biased toward hawkings, he seems pompous, IMO.
I'm sure the governments around the world have developed a strategy for dealing with it, and must keep it secret for the status-quo of society. You and I will never know in our lifetime. (This lifetime at least, maybe next.)

As for the interplanetary war quotes, we would lose. Maybe we already have? HAHAHAHAHA!

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
That was a very cool list of comments. I really didn't expect the comment from Hawkings and was awed by it. I am biased toward hawkings, he seems pompous, IMO.
I'm sure the governments around the world have developed a strategy for dealing with it, and must keep it secret for the status-quo of society. You and I will never know in our lifetime. (This lifetime at least, maybe next.)

I agree, Hawkings is a genius, but he does seem to be a know it all.
Perhaps it is his suffering that causes him to be that way?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are several that I had not seen before. I was surprised to see Gerald Ford and Barry Goldwater. One that is not there that I heard was Bill Clinton asking Webster Hubbell to find out what he could about UFO's. His Chief of Staff John Pedesta has initiated an investigation, which you can read about here.

I have no doubt that this information is kept from most presidents. That is except for George H. Bush who was head of the CIA. I would love to hear him make a public statement on UFO's. I'm sure he would deny it, of course. But this is evidence of a secret government which was created right after the Roswell incident in September 1947, by the National Security Act, in which the NSC and CIA where created.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
There are several that I had not seen before. I was surprised to see Gerald Ford and Barry Goldwater. One that is not there that I heard was Bill Clinton asking Webster Hubbell to find out what he could about UFO's. His Chief of Staff John Pedesta has initiated an investigation, which you can read about here.

I have no doubt that this information is kept from most presidents. That is except for George H. Bush who was head of the CIA. I would love to hear him make a public statement on UFO's. I'm sure he would deny it, of course. But this is evidence of a secret government which was created right after the Roswell incident in September 1947, by the National Security Act, in which the NSC and CIA where created.

Thanks for that link..
Long ago, somewhere, I heard that any/all presidents who were 'invited' inside had to be Masons, and I think that is one reason Carter was treated like dirt by the PTB.
Yes, GHWBush knows ALL..wonder if he told his son all he knows?
I am a firm believer in the secret gov't.seems to me like X-files in reality in that NOBODY knows what the smoking man does, or do they?
Seems like Cheyenne Mtn and Groom Lake holds all the secrets way underground..

top topics

join