It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mokele-mbembe (Dinosaur in africa)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is no evidence at all to prove that Mokele M'Bembe exists... I find it very hard to believe that something that large could exist and bones wouldn't turn up, or pictures wouldn't be taken on expeditions...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard about this long ago when I was a little kid. I believe it could be true. Anything is possible. It sounds really amazing if there is one. I've always wondered if there are more, but I doubt that there is.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well,

some things to consider....
1. reptiles never stop growing...until they die.
2. the bible says that all the creatures were plant eaters.
3. if you put a lizard in a compressed atmosphere, with double or triple the oxygen, it will grow huge!
4. The bible indeed talks about dinosaurs in the book of job.
5. Dr. Dino has a video, where he interviews people who have seen or heard molkele mbembe...and at the end of the video, is the audio captured by someone who recorded a voice of a live dinosaur. www.drdino.com

my question is...why is this not circulated? perhaps the same reason why a man who found human tracks in the same layer as dinosaur tracks....
NOVA sent a person out...he refused to look at the tracks they were telling him about...and goes on camera, still refusing to turn around and see for his own eyes, the tracks together....and goes on the video to say that he as seen nothing that disproves evolution....all he had to do was turn around and look....but that would destroy the theory of evolution, as well as cost him his job. Where is Dan Rather when you need him?

in 1611, the chinese emporer was employing royal dragon feeders, for he had dragons to pull his chariot.

When the romans invaded different lands, they too had to contend with dinosaurs. There is one stamped on their swords.

it is interesting too...that there is a dictionary from the 1800's that lists "dragons", stating that they were "Now Rare".

why would the chinese have all real animals on their calender, and have a dinosaur if it were not real?

why are there dinosaur like creatures on the original babylonian gate, along with lions and other animals?

the word dinosaur was not in the dictionary until the late 1800's....so before that, everyone used the word Dragon...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join