reply posted on 23-12-2008 @ 03:36 PM by Anonymous ATS
some things to consider....
1. reptiles never stop growing...until they die.
2. the bible says that all the creatures were plant eaters.
3. if you put a lizard in a compressed atmosphere, with double or triple the oxygen, it will grow huge!
4. The bible indeed talks about dinosaurs in the book of job.
5. Dr. Dino has a video, where he interviews people who have seen or heard molkele mbembe...and at the end of the video, is the audio captured by
someone who recorded a voice of a live dinosaur. www.drdino.com
my question is...why is this not circulated? perhaps the same reason why a man who found human tracks in the same layer as dinosaur tracks....
NOVA sent a person out...he refused to look at the tracks they were telling him about...and goes on camera, still refusing to turn around and see for
his own eyes, the tracks together....and goes on the video to say that he as seen nothing that disproves evolution....all he had to do was turn around
and look....but that would destroy the theory of evolution, as well as cost him his job. Where is Dan Rather when you need him?
in 1611, the chinese emporer was employing royal dragon feeders, for he had dragons to pull his chariot.
When the romans invaded different lands, they too had to contend with dinosaurs. There is one stamped on their swords.
it is interesting too...that there is a dictionary from the 1800's that lists "dragons", stating that they were "Now Rare".
why would the chinese have all real animals on their calender, and have a dinosaur if it were not real?
why are there dinosaur like creatures on the original babylonian gate, along with lions and other animals?
the word dinosaur was not in the dictionary until the late 1800's....so before that, everyone used the word Dragon...