It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS meets Genfinity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello all.

Im a newbie and this is my first post. I tripped across ATS sometime back when I was goggle'ing for something else.

I liked the look/feel of it, its broad range of topics, and the fact that both the "left" and "right" can co-exist here in relative harmony.

So post away, I shall.

Im looking forward to swapping opinions with all of you here in our pre-apocalyptic world.

Genfinity, BTW, actually has a meaning to me. As I teenager, my favorite band was Genesis (there was a time when I knew the words to almost every song) and I played their music on two monster-sized Infinity speakers. So, you combine the words and come up with Genfinity. Also, Genesis means the beginning of and Infinity means to go on forever so, for me at least, Genfinity means the beginning of forever.

So, off I go. Nice to finally say hello to all of you.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dont know if left and right can co-exist but welcome to ATS anyways. Hopefully you stick around anyways

Fox

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Genfinity!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

Now I dare you to tear yourself away from your computer!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
welcome to ats.

as for both sides getting along , weeellll....we do try it makes it a bit easyer since we can only war with words. but all sides do try for the most part to be respectfull towards anothers views.

as a new member you are yet another new dimension for any topic to have. welcome have fun and don't let the fact that everyone may not agree with you get you down. we are here to learn and to discuss. there are many gems hidden within the various threads so search and you will find.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks for all the quick replies.

When I join a new forum site, one of my first posts is usually about God and aliens. Not everyone agrees with me but it sure it some replies.

Thanks for the starter links. I'll check them out when I have some time.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
both the "left" and "right" can co-exist here in relative harmony.

Hans Enoksen was elected prime minister on December 14, 2002.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Welcome Genfinity!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. As you can see there's loads of people eager to help you get acquainted with the site so I'm sure you'll get right into things.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Have a good stay here

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm almost 11 years in. Who is still here?

I have to be honest, I migrated to facebook when it was the popular thing to do and I am now wired into it pretty hard with hundreds of friends and business associates.

But I still enjoy dropping in here once in a while to see what I may have missed.
edit on 4/3/2016 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join