It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO untrusting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm in the British Fire sevice so have become very untrusting of any Government department ,writtern or visual media apart from that i'm ok

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well Reap, seems you may have come to the right place....errr...yeah, the right place.

Welcome and greetings.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey Reap

I know the feeling!!!

I'm from the NHS in scotland...major pain in the ass's at the mo....can't do anything right!!!

Was with u right through the fire walk outs though...good on you for standing up for urselves!

Have a good one!
Gryff

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I will bless you with my reply.
Because I like you already.

Awsome Avatar, I have always had a thing(not like that
) for Executioners.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, as I work with emergency services, welcome aboard and kudos to those who put thier lives in jeapardy to save others.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have to say, I didn't entirely support the strikes. If you took your daughter to the hospital when she was dying, and the doctor was on strike, you would not be happy.

However, I'm not qualified the argue the case either way, so I will have to trust that the firemen are the good people I think they are and only did this because they absolutely had to.

Anyhoo, hello, I'm glad you're ok. I thank you collectively for your work.

BTW, I also mistrust govt. Not the people working the desks at the local council, or the guy who cleans the park, but the top of each pile of government body. They are all corrupt and evil. I don't see how it can ever change, though.

[/rant]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
hello..and Welcome to Above Top Secret...the finest conspiracy website on the net...enjoy your stay here

top topics

join