It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph Feels Triumphant? (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The fact that the terror suspect Rudolph was able to plead guilty to one charge and avoid the death penalty was discussed here on ATS. Opinions were divided. Now, it seems that that person is 100% unrepentant for the murders he committed:

www.cnn.com
His words and actions there -- where he pleaded guilty to the fatal bombing of a women's clinic -- and later Wednesday in Atlanta, Georgia -- where he admitted to the Centennial Park bombing and two other blasts -- painted a picture of a defiant, arrogant, but oddly triumphant man.

"Do you admit that the government's evidence at trial would prove the facts just stated by Mr. Whisonant?" asked Smith.

"Just barely, your honor. That's sufficient," Rudolph replied, sarcastically.

Smith visibly stiffened, and his voice became icy: "Let me just cut to the chase. Did you plant the bomb that exploded at the New Woman All Women clinic here in Birmingham on January 29, 1998?"

In a forceful voice, Rudolph responded, "I did, your honor."

"And did you cause that bomb to detonate?" the judge followed.

Rudolph's voice seemed to swell with pride. "I certainly did, your honor."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I do not feel the justice has been done. He did commit brutal murders after all, and he gets to feel like a hero and gets his 15 minutes in the news. I wonder how they are going to treat him in jail.

I wish the prosecution built a stronger case...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This guy wont make it a year in the pen. Hes to cute. Hes a tough guy now, but i a few months, when everyone has forgotten about him, it will be a different story.

new topics

join