It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HDR Hyper Dimensional Resonator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Im not entirely sure that this is the right thread to post in since this is a question about a supposed machine, im just wondering if any body has had any expeirence with these machines or whether anybody actually own's one.
I've read on the makers site that it's supposed to give you an astral projection every time you use it ive seen plans of it and pictures of supposed real working models but i've never actually spoke to anybody who has had experience with this machine.
I know there are a lot of people who are interested in astral projections and obe's and concious obe's so this is why i am asking here before i go any further.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No experience of using these but Googled the title and found this link which might be a starting point or you??

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Found some blog links from people who claim to have the device.

timeslide.blogdrive.com...

hdrkid.blogspot.com...

www.fluxcap.com...

I don't believe it works though...

[edit on 18-4-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More HDR stuff for your enjoyment...

paranormal.about.com...

www.hdrenterprises.net...

www.timetravelforum.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thing has me laughing all day. I've learned that the Hdrkid blog is probably a hoax, but entertaining though...

And I found this, an interview with Steven Gibbs, the inventor of the machine.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Read the last quote especially... Another 2012 doomsday prediction...

Steven: In his third attempt, he went back to the year 1969 and he programmed the unit so that he could stay there for two hours, but his journey got cut short. After an hour some government men who were working for the Greys cornered him in a back alley. He was walking downtown and noticed this person with a black suit who was looking at him real funny. Just kind of staring at him.
He walked over to the guy with the black suit and said, "gee, 1969 is sure a great year." The guy in the black suit coat said, "well, what's wrong with the year 1994?" That just kind of blew him away, and he freaked out and started running, and the guy came after him and he went down an alley behind a building, where another guy cornered him and said "we can't allow you to travel physically any more through time." Mike says, "why not?", and the other man says, "well, if one tries it then they've all got to." Then, Mike asks him, "well, how are you going to stop me from travelling through time?".

The guy in the black suit said, "well, just like this", and they pulled out a device and shot a beam at him, and the next thing he knew, everything went black and when he came to he found himself in his bedroom and there was a red mark on his right leg. I have heard about a lot of people who've gotten abducted and they end up having a mark some place on their head, or right leg, or thigh, or whatever.

What I'm selling right now. When it's activated over a natural grid point, you can travel physically through time, and it's by far the most effective unit. Mike just followed the instructions that I included with each unit that I sell, and he achieved it. It was the first time I had documented proof that the device worked. But, you see, the Greys don't want people to know this. And, the people who are working for the Greys don't want people to know this. They told Mike that they were going to try and shut me up in the future ... to try and shut down my business. And, they are going to try and shut down anybody who sells any information on the subject. We may have some problems in the near future trying to match wits with these SOBs.

Basically, if you find a power spot, practically any type of radionics machine that has sufficient amplification can be used for physical time travel... provided it is activated over one of those power spot or grid areas. The only problem is that they might not be as safe as the HDR unit when using it. The reason why, there is sometimes a lot of negative energy that goes into building some of those radionic devices and this can prove to be an extremely dangerous experience.

It is really difficult to describe what you experience unless you have done it yourself. The biggest jump I have made was when I jumped over to another universe on April 7th of this year. I didn this once before in 1986...it was a radical jump where I jumped from a positive universe to a negative one. I conducted a series of expriments using the HDR in connection with a barium oxide electromagnet. I gave myself a treatment with the electromagnet and I was hoping to go that day into the future, but apparently nothing happened. But, around 6:30 in the morning the time field finally kicked in and all of a sudden all the phones in the house startwed dialing by themselves and ringing all at once.

Mark: Since you and your associates believe that you have time travalled into the future, perhaps you could tell us what mankind has to look forward to.

Steven: When they sent scientists from the Montauk project into Earth's future, they hit a barrier in the year 2012. When they tried to go past the barrier from 2012 to 2013, they couldn't. They could, however, go around it. They found that all life on the planet had been wiped out...everything. Cities were all in ruins and there was no life anywhere...at least they couldn't find any. They concluded that all life had been wiped out.

And on Art Bell:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
they actually have the hdr in napoleon dynamite, and it pretty just does what it did in the movie: electrocute you

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The pics of the HDR look like a brief case with cheese taped onto it.
I don't know how that let's you morph into other dimensions.
Maybe it's moldy cheese....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks People more than enough to keep me going, i still want to hear from anyone with any personal experience though- the guy stephen gibbs sounds like he is telling the truth but i just wouldnt know how to properly go around building an hdr and that's what i want to do.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would believe the John Titor story before i believe this guy called Steven Gibbs the inventer of the HDR it is nothing more than a pulse feedback Magnet with diffrent settings i seen his site and demo videos that when he puts a analog battery operated quarts watch near the T magnet the watches motor goes faster big deal try that with a real wind up watch Steven Gibbs i willing to bet it does'nt work nice try this is nothing more than a kids science kit from radio shack working with magnets im thinking Steven Gibbs as a kid won 3erd place at his schools science fair lmfao i swear people on the internet will try to sell you anything just to make money even if its a lie well mr Steven Gibbs a lie can go so far the buck stops here buddy and stop trying to take credit for John Titor videos on YOUTUBE ya big Hoaxster lmfao

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey anon,

Although I can not prove it personally. There are people of different forums who have claimed to use it to have out of body experiences. One was even able to describe the room of other forum members with 90% accuracy.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe the River Goddess had a very long thread on this HDR. People may have added experiences to it, so do a search here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i believe Steven Gibbs is a heavy '___' user and he thinks he's in another time or space when he screws around his gadget and he thinks the Goverment is out to get him and thinks everyone who calls him to make an order on his gadget is a space Alien i seen it on you tube funny as hell lol ;-P

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I find it it fascinating that little is known about a machine that has been on the market for 20 years. I did purchase one back in Nov 07 I did not do physcial time travel as of yet but what happened to me and my wife was totally unexpected. I ran the machine for 20 minutes shut everything down and fell asleep I was then transported to the year 2030 how not sure was it just luck not quite since that trip I have had many other dimensional time line jumps somehow the magnets along with the radionic box interfers with this dimensional time line creating somekind of rift.

As far as physcial time travel have not attempted this yet. Found a vortex anomoly at an old Native American burial ground I will experiment with the unit in that area. But I do know along with my wife we have experienced our watches being hours ahead at least twice in a week and had many OBE's we never had before. I guess the only way anyone is going to know is try it for themselves.

hdrmachine.blogspot.com...

top topics

join